• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

T9 Horses   598 votes

1. 1. How do you feel about these horses?

• I love it!
    • I Hate it!
    • It don't know how I feel about it.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

81 posts in this topic

Posted

cant wait

Posted

Where do I sign up for the unicorn?  :D

Posted

Where do I sign up for the unicorn?  :D

I don't have a final answer, but someone mentioned that they will be awarded through racing etc (which reduces the RNGesus a little, which I would like a lot.)

The thought of having to breed these makes my eyes twitch, but I am not only a collector of things, but also of awards, so if they do make them breeding only that I am sure I will try to take it on, just not relishing the thought.  I would prefer to earn them with game play if the translation is correct.

Posted (edited)

I wonder if the Pegasus can glide farther than heilang :D

Edited by Mish

Posted

maybe in 2 years or so i think its a bit OTT for now :|

Posted

yes please, when do these release? or when do t8 release?

Posted

probably requires you to feed a rare drop to a horse that has a 0.0001% chance of dropping from a boss that only spawns once every month at a random time at a random place.Then you need 2 level 30 t7 burebreeds of the same color with 2-seater, sidestep, sprint, drift, instant accelaration on each of the parents to have a 3% chance of receiving a t9.

RNGeesus be with us.

Think you are being a bit generous xD

Posted

T8 horses still need to be released they just recently released T7 so T8 won't be around for a little bit unless they add them into Valencia patch.

Posted

Could care less for these horses.  Please just make mounted combat viable for other classes besides wizard/witch.

3 people like this

Posted

When are we getting tier 8?

Posted

wings everywhere! :D

Posted

Why would the unicorn buff enemies

Posted

The "hell" one and the unicorn are cool but I don't really see the point in the Pegasus unless you really like gliding around for no reason(flight would be more useful).

Posted (edited)

I just wanted some peoples opinion on the new tier 9 horses, and how they feel about these kind of horses being added into the game.

bdo-tier-9-mount.thumb.jpg.acb2ee7b68ab1

• "Hell" something like a fire horse that leaves a fire trail causing enemies to explode

bdo-tier-9-mount-2.thumb.jpg.6c7a99c9c22

• "Pegasus" has a skill that allows you to glide from various high places (I imagine similar to Archeage)

bdo-tier-9-mount-3.thumb.jpg.97eb5a05896

• "Unicorns" buffs enemies & has a charge attack that penetrates enemy armor

Coming soon. 10 000 pearls each. And oh yes, you can ride all 3 at the same time for triple speed.

Edited by LightsOut

Posted

I still want a hellhorse though I know its not likely.

Posted

Why just horses?
I wanna rid that Saunil mounts :c
or some ogre :D

>>Pic related

AngryGargantuar.thumb.png.48002d2edd1128

Posted

Must be lost in translation, as why would a unicorn buff enemies? Surely it's meant to be something else, like weakens enemies or debuffs.

Posted

i hoped they would do these three like alchemy stones

one benefit offensive mounted combat (high DPS on charge, forechop S, hindkick S) - Unicorn or Nightmare

one benefit defensive mounted combat (very high hit points and stamina and DP) - Unicorn or Nightmare

one benefit lifeskills - Pegasus

Posted

Is the Tier 9 already in Korea?

When is the release?

Some informations? ^-^

Thank you! :D

Posted

Is the Tier 9 already in Korea?

When is the release?

Some informations? ^-^

Thank you! :D

No, it is not. No information.

Posted

No, it is not. No information.

Ah ok thx ^-^

Posted

I hope there's a way to get them other than breeding.

Like Pearl shop.

Posted

Like Pearl shop.

Oh you poor soul.

No pearl shops.  Just BRUTAL RNG.

1 person likes this

Posted

Like Pearl shop.

Unless you're lucky you're going to be sinking a lot of money in to the pearl shop to even get a horse that can even try for one.

They're not bred, they're "awakened" from a T8.

Sooo yeah, you CAN get one from the pearl shop. ;) Just not directly. All the RNG.

2 people like this

Posted

Unless you're lucky you're going to be sinking a lot of money in to the pearl shop to even get a horse that can even try for one.

They're not bred, they're "awakened" from a T8.

Sooo yeah, you CAN get one from the pearl shop. ;) Just not directly. All the RNG.

i know what skills thy need to awaken however do youknow what elseis entailed in te awakening