• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Post pics of your Tamer

1,303 posts in this topic

Posted

Got a cute little tamer to share with the world? Post her pics in here :D

1 person likes this

Posted

or other peoples tamers

2015-12-19_5083094[339_-5_-112].JPG

2015-12-19_30311288[-206_5_-1227].JPG

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Would mine count as cute and little?

BP8sIAH.jpg

Edited by HyperJuni
37 people like this

Posted

I made a tamer modeled off of myself for the CBT1 copycat event. (Which I totally scored a bag from!) I usually don't make characters that look like myself, because it's a pretty basic look.(blonde/blue) but she's growing on me. I'm still uncertain if I'll keep the look for release.

Najla.jpg

2015-12-16_142044456[-702_-44_428].JPG

tamernaj.png

34 people like this

Posted

2015-12-18_2480305.thumb.JPG.a63520bcac6

4 people like this

Posted

JWHRHol.png

1 person likes this

Posted

I tried to make my tamer look kinda like myself.

2015-12-18_130791451.PNG

2015-12-19_213743109[-1090_-37_1230].jpg

2015-12-18_206063954.jpg

2015-12-19_212931261[-1357_-14_1371].jpg

11 people like this

Posted

11401260_1605427643008286_90923432372978

34 people like this

Posted

Can i have that? Not because i love the GoT character but because the face looks european and i kinda can't get the asian out of my characters. Would love to have that as preset xD

2 people like this

Posted

Can i have that? Not because i love the GoT character but because the face looks european and i kinda can't get the asian out of my characters. Would love to have that as preset xD

It's a Plum Preset.... and I highly doubt he has the customization data.

http://m.imgur.com/s6c1tNo

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/39lwjc/part_2_some_famous_characters_done_in_bdo_links/

3 people like this

Posted

Tamer made at KR server, hope customize data will be working at EU same :)

2015-12-31_200857477.JPG

Posted

This little cutie made my decision between ranger and tamer really hard ._.

2016-01-02_95608642[-1593_8_1268].JPG

2016-01-02_95622908[-1593_8_1268].JPG

Posted

3pLoqcS.png

I still want to do some editing to her, but I really like how she looks so far.

1 person likes this

Posted

I like the work this dude does, but as far as I know, he doesn't readily release his presets. It's a shame. This is also a Plum and not a Tamer.

2015-12-24_860877159[746_-13_-711].JPG

2015-12-24_866740617[-3550_-18_-1152].JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

This is more or less what I'll use at NA launch. I want to adjust her face more and give her a somewhat longer face so her head looks more natural on her taller than normal body for a tamer. Do we know if it'll be possible to use our created character the KR version for the NA version?

Capture.PNG

Posted

Do we know if it'll be possible to use our created character the KR version for the NA version?

Hope so. My character Data is based on KR version and mostly premium parts, I didn't pay attension when was creating character at EU CBT1. Hope so CBT2 explains everything.

Posted (edited)

Hope so. My character Data is based on KR version and mostly premium parts, I didn't pay attension when was creating character at EU CBT1. Hope so CBT2 explains everything.

Works fine.

My Tamer in JP (with help from RU) made it into the EU CBT1, got some minor tweaks (freckles e.g.) there and made it back to JP via beauty shop on time for Xmas.

image.jpg

Edited by Tinkz
grammar ;)
10 people like this

Posted (edited)

Works fine.

My Tamer in JP (with help from RU) made it into the EU CBT1, got some smallscale tweaks (freckles e.g.) there and made it back to JP via BeautyShop ontime for Xmas.

image.jpg

Isn't that Beauty shop pass the greatest?! I have been tweaking mine on my husbands JP client. The ability to go back and forth from in game > creator as many time as needed is amazing. I need to post my updated Tamer eventually, yours is a beauty!

Edited by Najla

Posted

image.jpg

alice__madness_returns_by_omrikoresh-d2u
Kinda makes me think of Alice: Madness Returns.
Maybe they look a little more alike in the steampunk dress ;o

Posted (edited)

Isn't that Beauty shop pass the greatest?! I have been tweaking mine on my husbands JP client. The ability to go back and forth from in game > creator as many time as needed is amazing. I need to post my updated Tamer eventually, yours is a beauty!

It really is worth it. Sometimes you can only decide if a tweak has done the job when you are actually ingame.

... yours is a beauty!

Thank you. I'm really happy with the "annoyed Teenager" expression. 😉

Curious to see yours.

alice__madness_returns_by_omrikoresh-d2u
Kinda makes me think of Alice: Madness Returns.
Maybe they look a little more alike in the steampunk dress ;o

Damn you sir 😉! Great Idea!

Now I have to do it all over again. Or I have to buy the Maiden / Chef costume.

No more likes left for both of you for today, will deliver tomorrow. 😄

Edited by Tinkz

Posted

It really is worth it. Sometimes you can only decide if a tweak has done the job when you are actually ingame.

Thank you. I'm really happy with the "annoyed Teenager" expression. 😉

Curious to see yours.

(Had to grab the screenies off my husbands PC) I spent a lot more time in the hair styling, and since I wasn't trying to make her look like my picture anymore, bigger & brighter eyes with a bit more life and wonder to them.

8ewdtDn.jpgTuUmoAg.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

(Had to grab the screenies off my husbands PC) I spent a lot more time in the hair styling, and since I wasn't trying to make her look like my picture anymore, bigger & brighter eyes with a bit more life and wonder to them.

Great job with the eyes! I also like the curly hairtips. Sadly I run out of likes for today.

1 person likes this

Posted

Would mine count as cute and little?

BP8sIAH.jpg

7VT8PlK.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

I like the work this dude does, but as far as I know, he doesn't readily release his presets. It's a shame. This is also a Plum and not a Tamer.

2015-12-24_860877159[746_-13_-711].JPG

2015-12-24_866740617[-3550_-18_-1152].JPG

this one looks nice!

8ewdtDn.jpgTuUmoAg.jpg

great job here as well! I hope we get some time pre game start to model our characters, I always take so long if I want it good looking and fall behind the top, which I don't want either...

1 person likes this

Posted

2016-01-01_384795478.thumb.JPG.c01896dd2

2 people like this