• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

+15 staff is now +13

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My weapon(Yuria staff) went from +15 to now +13 and 3 pieces of my armor went from +8 to +7. 

Please give me an answer because that is alot of work I lost for no reason

Also didn't even get my stones back.....This is insane!!!!!!!!!! 3 weeks worth of stones gone

The difference between +15 and +13 weapon is like 15-20 mill......I need an answer

Ticket info (78844) 

Character Talketzanto

Family Talketzanto

PS check my log history to confirm what I'm saying 

Edited by Talketzanto
I had to fix some spelling

Posted (edited)

If you had negative Karma and xou died.

You can lose enchants.

Edited by myhork
8 people like this

Posted

You probably had negative karma and got farmed so you lost crystals/enchants lmao.

Posted (edited)

Karma! :D

Edited by Pheace

Posted

Yup, you grief you get grieved. Pick your battles, make sure your Karma is always +

Posted

Why is this posted in the GUIDES section anyway?

1 person likes this

Posted

Why is this posted in the GUIDES section anyway?

No clue. But I see a lot of posts here in the guides section that do not belong here. There is not realy any other forum it fits in though. We need another forum like new adventurers but for general all round questions. You cant realy place questions about end game stuff in a new player section.

Posted

Yup, you grief you get grieved. Pick your battles, make sure your Karma is always +

Griefed? PVP is grieving? Flagging is not griefing, flagging is PVP, camping someone that can't fight back repeatedly is griefing. Learn your terms.

2 people like this

Posted

Murdering people until you are negative karma, you won't get any sympathy here on the forums.  Should have realized karma wasn't just a number.  Ruined someone elses fun, so you got yours ruined when you died. Better luck next time. 

Posted

RIP.

2 people like this

Posted

Assuming that you killed others and received a lot of negative karma for it and lost the enchantments as a result, you deserved it.

Posted (edited)

get rekt :)

Edited by Hattori
1 person likes this

Posted

My weapon(Yuria staff) went from +15 to now +13 and 3 pieces of my armor went from +8 to +7. 

Please give me an answer because that is alot of work I lost for no reason

Also didn't even get my stones back.....This is insane!!!!!!!!!! 3 weeks worth of stones gone

The difference between +15 and +13 weapon is like 15-20 mill......I need an answer

Ticket info (78844) 

Character Talketzanto

Family Talketzanto

PS check my log history to confirm what I'm saying 

Muhahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaha XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 person likes this

Posted

don't go negative karma if you cant afford it. nub. lmao

Posted

Ah sweet karma....   A ganker get's Rekt !!!!

Posted

It truly is funny.. care-bears are worse then the PKer's they hold up there nose too when provided with one means of fighting back with something that's not skill. So much trash talk to someone that presented an issue and requested a solution.. 

At any rate, OP, you should probably work on getting your karma back down, I doubt the support team will grant you your gear back (even though it's a known issue they're amending with a new karma system)

PK in this game has 0 benefits, If you want to get your OW PvP fix, you need to straggle your kills and grief these kids one at a time per day, while unflagging in-between kills and grind. I used to have a -1000000 Tamer that I dropped for a fresh toon, I kill around 6-10 people a day and maintain positive karma.

It's easier to get when your still positive.

1 person likes this

Posted

It truly is funny.. care-bears are worse then the PKer's they hold up there nose too when provided with one means of fighting back with something that's not skill. So much trash talk to someone that presented an issue and requested a solution.. 

At any rate, OP, you should probably work on getting your karma back down, I doubt the support team will grant you your gear back (even though it's a known issue they're amending with a new karma system)

PK in this game has 0 benefits, If you want to get your OW PvP fix, you need to straggle your kills and grief these kids one at a time per day, while unflagging in-between kills and grind. I used to have a -1000000 Tamer that I dropped for a fresh toon, I kill around 6-10 people a day and maintain positive karma.

It's easier to get when your still positive.

Wow, you're so pr0 ... jumping unsuspecting people while they are low health and grinding mobs. Bet it makes you feel like a real man 9_9

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Wow, you're so pr0 ... jumping unsuspecting people while they are low health and grinding mobs. Bet it makes you feel like a real man 9_9

Atleast they were playing a PvP game,

Meanwhile you and your cohorts are bashing on a random person on these forums for a known issue as if you were ragging on a starving man for being thin.

Please, get off your pedestal before you hang yourself from it.

Edited by Dersidius

Posted

Atleast they were playing a PvP game,

Meanwhile you and your cohorts are bashing on a random person on these forums for a known issue as if you were ragging on a starving man for being thin.

Please, get off your pedestal before you hang yourself from it.

Playing a PvE part of a game that has PvP, yeah. I don't mind PvP if it's a fair fight. Idiots jumping you unawares as you mindlessly grind PvE mobs isn't PvP, it's griefing. Your tactics and even your build for PvE is completely different to PvP. Switching mindset and gear instantly is almost impossible if you suddenly get jumped just as you finish off a group of mobs. The surprise alone is enough for you to lose the "fight". Where's the challenge in that for the PK'er? Thing is most guys like you don't want a fair fight, you want to inflate your ego by PK'ing unsuspecting people. 

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Playing a PvE part of a game that has PvP, yeah. I don't mind PvP if it's a fair fight. Idiots jumping you unawares as you mindlessly grind PvE mobs isn't PvP, it's griefing. Your tactics and even your build for PvE is completely different to PvP. Switching mindset and gear instantly is almost impossible if you suddenly get jumped just as you finish off a group of mobs. The surprise alone is enough for you to lose the "fight". Where's the challenge in that for the PK'er? Thing is most guys like you don't want a fair fight, you want to inflate your ego by PK'ing unsuspecting people. 

"Get Rekt" For not being ready in an OWPvP game. I have no sympathy for you, because PKer's dont come on these forums and complain about dying, and bash on every care-bear that cries about dying in the OW

However the opposite is not true, every care-bear that dies in the OW comes on these forums to bash on the very people are complaining about the karma issue that the devs even came out and said was broken.

Does it inflate your ego when you step on ants? I was merely cleaning my food off and making sure I have no competition when I grind. If you can't make the switch, then you can go farm grass beetles, because the TOP players will be PKer's that fought for their grind spots, and if you think that they'll let you farm next to them, you have delusions that need to be fixed.

Not to mention there's V Escape which is immune to all forms of CC except knockdown, potions, and a radar that tells you every player in your area, there's no excuse for getting jumped, infact, you should've jumped the other person first in self defense.

Edited by Dersidius

Posted

"Get Rekt" For not being ready in an OWPvP game. I have no sympathy for you, because PKer's dont come on these forums and complain about dying, and bash on every care-bear that cries about dying in the OW

However the opposite is not true, every care-bear that dies in the OW comes on these forums to bash on the very people are complaining about the karma issue that the devs even came out and said was broken.

Does it inflate your ego when you step on ants? I was merely cleaning my food off and making sure I have no competition when I grind. If you can't make the switch, then you can go farm grass beetles, because the TOP players will be PKer's that fought for their grind spots, and if you think that they'll let you farm next to them, you have delusions that need to be fixed.

Uhmmm this very topic is a PK'er complaining about dying. The PK'er is the carebear here, crying because he lost enchants due to his own actions. If you can't accept the risk of being a PK'er then don't do it and then come here crying on the forums :P 

1 person likes this

Posted

Uhmmm this very topic is a PK'er complaining about dying. The PK'er is the carebear here, crying because he lost enchants due to his own actions. If you can't accept the risk of being a PK'er then don't do it and then come here crying on the forums :P 

Actually, it's an assumed PKer that didn't know about the impacts of negative karma on his gear trying to figure out what happened. He never complained about dying,or about being PK'd. After all, there isn't a clear explanation of the system in-game.

Posted

Wait i'm not prepared let me switch my gear and use my Pot and also you need to wait 30min I used the wrong meal !

1 person likes this

Posted

Not much of a guide if you can't tell us newbs HOW to drop from +15 to +13.

1 person likes this

Posted

Complaining yes, bashing on random people over the forums for a "Holier then thou" reason? No.

Not to mention his complaint is well documented as an issue.

Actually, it's an assumed PKer that didn't know about the impacts of negative karma on his gear trying to figure out what happened. He never complained about dying,or about being PK'd. After all, there isn't a clear explanation of the system in-game.

there's nothing in game that says"your items will disenchang if rednamed" 

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0