• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Nearly 200 hours and I STILL love this game!

33 posts in this topic

Posted

As the title says I'm nearly at 200 hours and i'm still insanely in love with this game. It's by far the best MMO I've played in a decade and I can't get enough! My only complaint is that I can't play more! 

Trading is AWESOME, the combat system is AWESOME, crafting is AWESOME, the awesome is AWESOME! 

~Ironweaver

2016-04-02_2129570893.JPG

9 people like this

Posted

Right there with you! :)  I'd pine for some more world-y things like a true economy and player shops... but I'll take what I can get!

1 person likes this

Posted

Right there with you! :)  I'd pine for some more world-y things like a true economy and player shops... but I'll take what I can get!

Right back at ya, I am very much enjoying the cashmoney side of the game. Some days I play 8 hours and don't attack a single mob. Just running my wagon & crafting/selling stuff! 

Posted

408 hours and I'm level 43...

Man do I have some pretty good horses, though.

1 person likes this

Posted

408 hours and I'm level 43...

Man do I have some pretty good horses, though.

HAHA AWESOME! I hit level 50 by accident. Trading gives you a ton of XP! 

Posted (edited)

HAHA AWESOME! I hit level 50 by accident. Trading gives you a ton of XP! 

Yeah, only reason I'm level 43 is because I only fished(actively) for the first ~10 days haha. Went from level 15 to 40 pretty much completely from fishing(except like one level around 32). Otherwise I'd probably be even lower.

Edited by Alacor

Posted (edited)

Around 300-400 hours in and I wish I had more time to play! Awesome game, only thing I would like to say is ... ADD THE BLADER ALREADY because playing class I delete the day you release Blader is kinda meh :D And I prepared to take week off from woork when hes released so come on

Edited by Waissen

Posted

Around 300-400 hours in and I wish I had more time to play! Awesome game, only thing I would like to say is ... ADD THE BLADER ALREADY because playing class I delete the day you release Blader is kinda meh :D And I prepared to take week off from woork when hes released so come on

I kinda wish the hours played only showed hours actively played. I don't AFK fish so don't get those extra hours! Still, I'm happy to keep playing.

I couldn't imagine playing a new character! I've invested so much time & love into mine, I'll never play another! I do have alts to abuse for their energy, though... 

Posted

I bet i'll hit 1000hours in this game. The only other game i played for that long was Guild Wars 2, im loving BDO just as much :)

Posted

I bet i'll hit 1000hours in this game. The only other game i played for that long was Guild Wars 2, im loving BDO just as much :)

The only MMO I ever gave more than a few dozen hours was WoW. I dropped 10,000 hours into that (added up all my characters' play time!). I def plan on doubling that with BDO. 

Posted

156 Hours +/- 2

Posted (edited)

Knew this rang a bell, quite a few times. (^:

Edited by Return
2 people like this

Posted

I got the 200 hour reward days ago and Im still here...M

Posted

Yep! Every few days I feel the urge to see who else is still having a blast. It's so goddam good! 

I got the 200 hour reward days ago and Im still here...M

Nice! Let's go for the next one! 

Posted

As the title says I'm nearly at 200 hours and i'm still insanely in love with this game. It's by far the best MMO I've played in a decade and I can't get enough! My only complaint is that I can't play more! 

Trading is AWESOME, the combat system is AWESOME, crafting is AWESOME, the awesome is AWESOME! 

~Ironweaver

BDO is love, BDO is life ;D

Posted

BDO is love, BDO is life ;D

I couldn't agree more! 

Posted

Only 200h? You'll never get the 5000h achievement pet at this pace!

Posted

Only 200h? You'll never get the 5000h achievement pet at this pace!

I KNOW. I need to quit my job, divorce my wife & disown my children. Only then will I become t3h winz0r! 

Posted (edited)

~Ironweaver

i been playing since first day of available early access an i agree with you 200%

Has you can tell i'm king of the mountain at least i feeling in this game 

2016-04-01_215713856.JPG

2016-04-01_215717441.JPG

2016-03-19_272559403.JPG

Edited by Hulkamaniaffxiv

Posted

i been playing since first day of available early access an i agree with you 200%

Has you can tell i'm king of the mountain at least i feeling in this game 

2016-04-01_215713856.JPG

2016-04-01_215717441.JPG

2016-03-19_272559403.JPG

I love that you're only level 39! Shows how much you are genuinely having fun. 

Posted

one more im posting a video on youtube of my ephira port river start to altinova on youtube final editing now 

2016-03-30_13329087.JPG

Posted

I KNOW. I need to quit my job, divorce my wife & disown my children. Only then will I become t3h winz0r! 

Exactly! I already ditched college and got 2 more jobs, 3 total, to have the money for costumes! :D

I don't have time to play anymore but at least I can log in once a day to get loyalties and see my almost naked character and put her into fishing position.

2016-04-03_599127240_zpsd1igzcuq.png

Posted

678 hours on my main, and most of that was actual gameplay, not afk. I dont sleep anymore...

Dont regret it though, love the game.

Posted

she is now 44 

my ranger is 35  and have others that are 20 and above i am a alt a holic also was waiting for gruntil gear to be released before i pushed to 45 and beyond

~Ironweaver

Posted

Exactly! I already ditched college and got 2 more jobs, 3 total, to have the money for costumes! :D

I don't have time to play anymore but at least I can log in once a day to get loyalties and see my almost naked character and put her into fishing position.

That's tragic! I would hate to have 0 time to play. 

678 hours on my main, and most of that was actual gameplay, not afk. I dont sleep anymore...

Dont regret it though, love the game.

I am also sleeping 2-3 hours less every night since I started. 

Grunil gear exists already. Armor Workshop 5 in Calpheon makes it.