• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Blader gear GUIDE

217 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey, I have distributed some charts for Blader gear. However, there were some faults in these and they have been corrected. Therefore, I thought I should upload a up-to-date chart for Blader gear that is in my opionion, the best gear you can have. 

Now I have made a FAQ because I have frequently been getting some of the same questions.

FAQ

• Why not use Agerian armor

- Agerian is simply bad. The health is not really needed and can be gotten from other armor pieces that doesn't have mediocre stats. The attack speed is easily gotten with Liverto or crystals. There is simply NO REASON to go Agerian as a Blader. You will lack WP and crystal slots, making you more vulnerable to knockdowns and less mobile, which is where Blader thrives. 

• Why not user 3 Taritas?

- If you use 3 Taritas you will get 7 more accuracy, but you will miss out on 5 AP, 1 crystal slot. And you will get a last piece that only gets its item effect. First of all, you get ALOT of Accuracy from Liverto/Kzarka and Black Horn Bow (41 Accuracy), and the 7 more accuracy isn't really needed. + if you go with Taritas Gloves you will miss out on the a crystal slot that prevents you from maxing either Attack Speed or Critical Hit. All in all, 3 Taritas is alot worse than the 2 Taritas + 2 Grunil combo. 

• Why not use full Grunil?

- Simple question and simple answer, WP. We need the WP, partly for our mobility and partly because some of our abilities does damage depending on our max WP. 

• Why not use White Bow for more AP?

- Because from Black Horn Bow you get 29(!) Accuracy. That is REALLY MUCH and extremly hard to obtain without using Black Horn Bow. 

• Why is Accuracy needed?

- Simply put, the more DP your opponent has, the less likely you are to hit them. Thus, against better geared people, you will need more accuracy.             Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4cb2hk/accuracy_explained_tests_results_and/ 

• What is best Mesto- or Witch's Earring?

- As stated before, the better geared your opponent is, the less likely you are to hit them. Therefore, Witch's Earring is better against low geared people, and Mesto will be better     against people with alot of DP, such as good geared Warriors. 

• What is best Kzarka or Liverto?

- They are nearly identical, aside from the fact that Liverto gives Critical Hit and Kzarka provides with Attack Speed. Since Blader wants to max out both of these it doesn't matter which of them you get. Just be sure to get the complementary crystals for your gloves. Example: I go Liverto for Critical Hit, then I need Attack Speed crystals on Gloves. 

Hope you find this guide helping, if you have any questions I will be happy to answer!

BladerUpdated.png

28 people like this

Posted

Great guide. ^^ Ancient Guardian and Weapon are already in the game?

Posted

Thanks for the info, been trying to find some blader gear suggestions. Would you have an idea on what replacement you would use on the Liverto weapon and the earings and what not. I just hit 50, and barley have any high end gear. Thanks. 

Posted

Thanks for the info, been trying to find some blader gear suggestions. Would you have an idea on what replacement you would use on the Liverto weapon and the earings and what not. I just hit 50, and barley have any high end gear. Thanks. 

If you're really poor, you could get like Bares Earrings, rings and necklace. You should just try to farm money for your Blader so you can give him better accessories when he is released. Ring of good deeds are also a cheap solution. 

Posted

If you're really poor, you could get like Bares Earrings, rings and necklace. You should just try to farm money for your Blader so you can give him better accessories when he is released. Ring of good deeds are also a cheap solution. 

Thanks. Yeah im in the process of doing that. Just want to make sure I have some idea of what to use if needed. Thanks again. Cant wait to play blader. 

Posted

Does this also count for Plum?

Posted

Honestly, you can really go full taritas, if you already for 15+ enchant on it, and go full ap accessories, and switch to boss armor once it out or dropped. or 3 taritas and grunil glove also works well, with that you can get 5+ atk speed +5 crit and with the accuracy bonus from it, you can still go full ap accessories. or if you got fund, simple go 2 grunil 2 taritas, but you'll need to get some accuracy rings or so to fill out. that's it if you are going pvp. For pve you don't really need that much accuracy and liverto/kzarka + black horn will do it. It all depends on playstyle, and if you are willing to spend alot of crystals for grunil. I will simple go 3 taritas + 1 grunil glove, because i already got 15+ taritas ready, so it's meaningless for me to re enchant, and then i can just focus on pri mark rings, earrings etc for full ap.

1 person likes this

Posted

Does this also count for Plum?

Haven't looked into Plum, but heard that their general playstyle is the same. Therfore, yes. 

Honestly, you can really go full taritas, if you already for 15+ enchant on it, and go full ap accessories, and switch to boss armor once it out or dropped. or 3 taritas and grunil glove also works well, with that you can get 5+ atk speed +5 crit and with the accuracy bonus from it, you can still go full ap accessories. or if you got fund, simple go 2 grunil 2 taritas, but you'll need to get some accuracy rings or so to fill out. that's it if you are going pvp. For pve you don't really need that much accuracy and liverto/kzarka + black horn will do it. It all depends on playstyle, and if you are willing to spend alot of crystals for grunil. I will simple go 3 taritas + 1 grunil glove, because i already got 15+ taritas ready, so it's meaningless for me to re enchant, and then i can just focus on pri mark rings, earrings etc for full ap.

With full Taritas, you don't get 5 attack speed or 5 Critical Hit. Therefore, it is NEVER a viable option. 

Tbh, I think you need to read more about accuracy, because some of your estimations are just pure wrong. If you check this image, you will see that you only need 34,5 Accuracy to have a 83% Hit chance against 155 DP. And with 2 Taritas + 2 Grunil WITHOUT accuracy accessiores, you have 46(!) accuracy. Only time you will need Mesto Earrings for the pure Accuracy stat, will be much later when people have more DP and better gear. 

It is pretty obvious that you just don't want to extract your blackstones from your existing Taritas, which might contribute to biased conclusions, and that is fine. It is just objectively worse than 2 Taritas + 2 Grunil. 

e3UEu1A.png

Posted (edited)

Haven't looked into Plum, but heard that their general playstyle is the same. Therfore, yes. 

With full Taritas, you don't get 5 attack speed or 5 Critical Hit. Therefore, it is NEVER a viable option. 

Tbh, I think you need to read more about accuracy, because some of your estimations are just pure wrong. If you check this image, you will see that you only need 34,5 Accuracy to have a 83% Hit chance against 155 DP. And with 2 Taritas + 2 Grunil WITHOUT accuracy accessiores, you have 46(!) accuracy. Only time you will need Mesto Earrings for the pure Accuracy stat, will be much later when people have more DP and better gear. 

It is pretty obvious that you just don't want to extract your blackstones from your existing Taritas, which might contribute to biased conclusions, and that is fine. It is just objectively worse than 2 Taritas + 2 Grunil. 

e3UEu1A.png

You know that those image are pretty theory? sure they have testing on various things, but it's still not fully proven. It's still all rumor and theory.

And yes you can get 5+ attack speed and 5+ crit with full taritas with simple 1 food buff.

Edited by Senyake

Posted

You know that those image are pretty theory? sure they have testing on various things, but it's still not fully proven. It's still all rumor and theory.

And yes you can get 5+ attack speed and 5+ crit with full taritas with simple 1 food buff.

It is not a theory. This is a fact. If you use said skill with 34,5 accuracy on a target with 155 DP, it will have around 83% hit chance. However, we are not certain that all other skills share the same hit chance, but it is only logical that they have around the same, if not exact the same, hit chance. Also, I would take theorys with facts behind them over random assumptions every day. 

Exactly, there is no way gearwise to do it. If you want rely on buffs, it is your choice. Myself I am a 1v1 enthusiast and thus I have been adapting to not using buffs. However, if you're PvE'ing or fighting odd numbers I obviously understand the need to have buffs. But I don't want my gear to be dependent on my buffs. 

As I mentioned earlier, if you don't want to extract your blackstones from your taritas that is fine, and it is still a viable option. It is just not AS GOOD as 2 Taritas and 2 Grunil, purely objectively speaking. I am sorry if that is a hard fact, but it is the truth. Now you gotta decide if it worth wasting money to switch out Taritas for a Grunil +15 or if you just wanna roll with Taritas, regardless I respect your opinion and appreciate your feedback!

Posted

• Why not user 3 Taritas?

- If you use 3 Taritas you will get 7 more accuracy, but you will miss out on 5 AP, 1 crystal slot. And you will get a last piece that only gets its item effect. First of all, you get ALOT of Accuracy from Liverto/Kzarka and Black Horn Bow (41 Accuracy), and the 7 more accuracy isn't really needed. + if you go with Taritas Gloves you will miss out on the a crystal slot that prevents you from maxing either Attack Speed or Critical Hit. All in all, 3 Taritas is alot worse than the 2 Taritas + 2 Grunil combo. 

Where did you get the info on Liverto/Kzarka accuracy numbers? 

Posted (edited)

It is not a theory. This is a fact. If you use said skill with 34,5 accuracy on a target with 155 DP, it will have around 83% hit chance. However, we are not certain that all other skills share the same hit chance, but it is only logical that they have around the same, if not exact the same, hit chance. Also, I would take theorys with facts behind them over random assumptions every day. 

Exactly, there is no way gearwise to do it. If you want rely on buffs, it is your choice. Myself I am a 1v1 enthusiast and thus I have been adapting to not using buffs. However, if you're PvE'ing or fighting odd numbers I obviously understand the need to have buffs. But I don't want my gear to be dependent on my buffs. 

As I mentioned earlier, if you don't want to extract your blackstones from your taritas that is fine, and it is still a viable option. It is just not AS GOOD as 2 Taritas and 2 Grunil, purely objectively speaking. I am sorry if that is a hard fact, but it is the truth. Now you gotta decide if it worth wasting money to switch out Taritas for a Grunil +15 or if you just wanna roll with Taritas, regardless I respect your opinion and appreciate your feedback!

It's still not a fact, it never will unless daum tell us the hidden stats numbers. It's still a theory, as it's still in testing. These numbers are all based on RNG.

But yeah i'm going for 3x tartias, 1 grunil glove only to fill out attack speed 5+ and 5+ crit. 3x taritas and 1 grunil or full taritas works very fine as 2x grunil and 2x taritas. it all depends on your playstyle, role. With full taritas you get more DP, accuracy, but loses 2 gem slot, and not filling full attack speed or crit. 3 taritas, 1 glove you will still have accuracy, and filling all attack speed + crit, loses abit dp, still able to go almost full ap accesories. And finally with 2x grunil, 2x taritas. you will lose accuracy, some DP aswell, but gaining 5+ ap and 4 slot gems, which is pretty good, but you can easily fill more than 5+ ap from 3x taritas + glove or full taritas with simple going full ap accesories. So it all depends on playstyle and role :). 

Thanks for keeping this civilized discussion.

Edited by Senyake

Posted

Looked there, used Ctrl + F to find liverto or kzarka. Nothing there on the numbers, they used yuria. 

Reason i ask is because of the guy in this video. At around 3:40 you can see his gear, +15 kzarka and +15 black horn yet he still has good deeds rings and +3 kalis belt. Yet, he destroys people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK-VqTHnDWI

Posted

Looked there, used Ctrl + F to find liverto or kzarka. Nothing there on the numbers, they used yuria. 

Reason i ask is because of the guy in this video. At around 3:40 you can see his gear, +15 kzarka and +15 black horn yet he still has good deeds rings and +3 kalis belt. Yet, he destroys people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK-VqTHnDWI

Blader starts with basic 100 WP. Now what i want to know is how did he get to 300 WP in video by using 4 pieces Grunil? If he can achieve this with Grunil i see no point in mixing Taritas and Grunil. 300 WP is more than enough to pool resource and abilities that benefit from WP are not main sources of dmg. Also diference in DP going full Grunil or mix is only 5 DP.

More i read and more i look at korean bladers I lean towards going Grunil.

Posted

Blader starts with basic 100 WP. Now what i want to know is how did he get to 300 WP in video by using 4 pieces Grunil? If he can achieve this with Grunil i see no point in mixing Taritas and Grunil. 300 WP is more than enough to pool resource and abilities that benefit from WP are not main sources of dmg. Also diference in DP going full Grunil or mix is only 5 DP.

More i read and more i look at korean bladers I lean towards going Grunil.

He has level 30 Health, adds 200 WP. This guy made me want to go full grunil as well but it does take quite awhile to get level 30 health, so still undecided as of now

Posted

Full Grunil! You'll get to level 30 Health in the end!

Posted

Just a question thats a little bit of speculation for me. But what gives more evasion (and only focusing on evasion), the Krea Horn Bow or the White Horn Warrior Bow?

Posted

What about the Taritas Helmet. It gives 15% Floating Resistance. Is it really worth losing that for 5AP and 1 Helmet Gem Slot, when the Helmet Gems usually aren't all that spectacular, at least from what I've seen.

Posted

Definitely going full Grunil now. On warrior i have Health lvl 8 and this is just by using food here and there when i remembered. Stocking on food and using it every half an hour will get lvl 15 easy and that means +100 WP. So as i will main blader investing in him wont be a problem at all.

Posted

Definitely going full Grunil now. On warrior i have Health lvl 8 and this is just by using food here and there when i remembered. Stocking on food and using it every half an hour will get lvl 15 easy and that means +100 WP. So as i will main blader investing in him wont be a problem at all.

What I've been hearing and talking to some Bladers who played on KR. Even at Full Health the WP is still just alright. The extra +120 puts you at 420WP, really putting you in a good spot, rather than just 300WP.

Posted

What I've been hearing and talking to some Bladers who played on KR. Even at Full Health the WP is still just alright. The extra +120 puts you at 420WP, really putting you in a good spot, rather than just 300WP.

Ehh, considering theres pots that recover 125-325 WP and our 150 WP recovery skill on a 10s CD. Not gonna be a problem if you can get to lvl 30 health in a timely manner

Posted

Ehh, considering theres pots that recover 125-325 WP and our 150 WP recovery skill on a 10s CD. Not gonna be a problem if you can get to lvl 30 health in a timely manner

Understandable. What gems would you put in your Chest/Boots?

Posted

Understandable. What gems would you put in your Chest/Boots?

100 HP & 5 HP recovery in chest

Boots i'm undecided at the moment, I want at least 1 +25% KD resist, maybe 2 but that'd put me at 70% KD resist. If i only go with one then the only other decent gem would be +2 MS