• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Blader gear GUIDE

217 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks for that! Bought & farmed lot of the listed items for the upcomming blader. Hope the Black Horn Bow can be bought in calph like the yuria katana ^.-

The Black Horn Bow can apparently be bought at 500 amity from the accuracy off-hand vendor in Velia by the skill instructor.

Alfredo is his name. Insanely easy to do. Only requires knowledge on some imps. His rotations a little wonky like Grunil, but very easy to do. Got over 3k amity pretty fast

Posted

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4291&l=3029

Translate it to english, there's a link for skill build, but yeah that's for lvl 58 one xD

But there's list of explained important order skills to max out

So just so I understand this page after I've hit the Translate button, I am to MAX those basic skills that are listed, then as I level, work on maxing out the skills from top to bottom? Sorry for asking this, but I just want to make sure not to follow it incorrectly.

Posted

Alfredo is his name. Insanely easy to do. Only requires knowledge on some imps. His rotations a little wonky like Grunil, but very easy to do. Got over 3k amity pretty fast

Yh, pretty easy there, i got 10k amity from alfredo xD

So just so I understand this page after I've hit the Translate button, I am to MAX those basic skills that are listed, then as I level, work on maxing out the skills from top to bottom? Sorry for asking this, but I just want to make sure not to follow it incorrectly.

The skill with most stars are top piority, but it doesnt means you have to max first one "poles:chased" skill at, you can example go for red moon first if you like, because they have same amount of piorities. But these are the very skills we have to max first before anything else

Posted

Today i got Kzarka bundle, so i am wondering if i could change black horn to white horn, or it ain't true that kzarka gives more acc than liverto?

Posted

Yh, pretty easy there, i got 10k amity from alfredo xD

The skill with most stars are top piority, but it doesnt means you have to max first one "poles:chased" skill at, you can example go for red moon first if you like, because they have same amount of piorities. But these are the very skills we have to max first before anything else

So this is the Build to work towards by level 50, then Post-Level 50 I am to complete unfinished skill lines, and add in the 4STAR and below skills as points allow? Lastly and sorry for asking this, there are a few skills on the bottom that are 2STAR skills, are these to be ignored since they are so low priority or should we take them? Also, thanks for the helpful information with providing that link, really does make a difference.

Posted

Today i got Kzarka bundle, so i am wondering if i could change black horn to white horn, or it ain't true that kzarka gives more acc than liverto?

You could, but to be on the safe with I would stick with Black Horn until Bhegs Gloves. Just my opinion, also ensuring I am free to stack AP or something else for accessories.

Posted

The Black Horn Bow can apparently be bought at 500 amity from the accuracy off-hand vendor in Velia by the skill instructor.

Sweet thanks, will push it :->

Posted

So sick and tired of waiting.

And now that they decided we won't get it tomorrow, after all the hype they have built up.

I am even considering either giving up the game or just playing a witch or something.

A week might not seem like much, but it is when you have already waited since release...

Posted

So this is the Build to work towards by level 50, then Post-Level 50 I am to complete unfinished skill lines, and add in the 4STAR and below skills as points allow? Lastly and sorry for asking this, there are a few skills on the bottom that are 2STAR skills, are these to be ignored since they are so low priority or should we take them? Also, thanks for the helpful information with providing that link, really does make a difference.

uhm, the one you linked is for blader i think?, but yeah as you can see on description she/he wrote, example red moon "First main skill", so it's kinda obv to max it out first and the other top piority stars before anything else, http://black.inven.co.kr/dataninfo/simulator/simulator_view.php?idx=3475 this is her skill build, but for lvl 58 though. The low piority are to be maxed later or thats up to you, but you can put in one point on them for long until later ingame

Posted (edited)

So sick and tired of waiting.

And now that they decided we won't get it tomorrow, after all the hype they have built up.

I am even considering either giving up the game or just playing a witch or something.

A week might not seem like much, but it is when you have already waited since release...

They never built any hype, the community did. 

Also, just look at this as a week to prepare even more so that when the classes are released you can just sail through the game with ease. [if you are lucky they might even release the item that lets you transfer life skills on characters. You have waited this long, so why not just continue the wait knowing that eventually, in one week, the class will be with you forever~

Edited by KeenEye
1 person likes this

Posted

They never built any hype, the community did. 

Also, just look at this as a week to prepare even more so that when the classes are released you can just sail through the game with ease. [if you are lucky they might even release the item that lets you transfer life skills on characters. You have waited this long, so why not just continue the wait knowing that eventually, in one week, the class will be with you forever~

They kinda did, with the "soon", "very soon" and mid-april and did nothing to debunk the rumours. :/

It's really bad PR from their side.

But yes, a lot of us do act like entitled -----ing kids, and we shouldn't.

;__;

How much more can I prepare xD

Got liverto bundle, 380 memory fragments, good accessories, enough wep stones and fully loaded armor. x)

Posted

They kinda did, with the "soon", "very soon" and mid-april and did nothing to debunk the rumours. :/

;__;

Got liverto bundle, 380 memory fragments, good accessories, enough wep stones and fully loaded armor. x)

Alfredo's Amity for Black Bow, and you can always have great accessories. ^_^

But, I feel your pain. I was already starting to put stuff in Olvia Warehouse in preparation.:(

Posted

;__;

Alchemy stone =cough= that should keep you occupied 

tumblr_nva16b1sxA1s2me2co1_500.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

;__;

v8oKc4t.gif

Shekels my son, u....need....more....SHEKELS >:33333333333

2 people like this

Posted

So if this is the build for lvl 50, is there a simple priority list which skill you have to max first? Or do you think this is rather irrelevant as Long as you (at some time) hit this build?

Posted

Go to that website and translate it. (I used Google Chrome.) it has the skills laid out from top to bottom in terms of "Priority" one of them is listed as "First Main Skill" so my guess is that that skill "Red Moon" is our first skill to max or concentrate on, then spare points we get as we level up and do quests/grind, we are to invest into the others.

So if this is the build for lvl 50, is there a simple priority list which skill you have to max first? Or do you think this is rather irrelevant as Long as you (at some time) hit this build?

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST, THIS FORUM IS BONKERS...

Go to that website and translate it. (I used Google Chrome.) it has the skills laid out from top to bottom in terms of "Priority" one of them is listed as "First Main Skill" so my guess is that that skill "Red Moon" is our first skill to max or concentrate on, then spare points we get as we level up and do quests/grind, we are to invest into the others

Posted

litte question:  the first item-set a saw was with blue and red Coral - now its mark of shadow and which earring.  Is this still the ones we should get when they are implemented?  Or are the MoS and WE those we should get?

and about those ancient:   we allrdy killed Moghulis around 50 times - no drop ever seen.  Is this as same rare like MoS etc?  Is the drop in the orbs we get or just a normal drop?

Posted

• Why not use White Bow for more AP?

- Because from Black Horn Bow you get 29(!) Accuracy. That is REALLY MUCH and extremly hard to obtain without using Black Horn Bow. 

Where does the 29 Accuracy figure come from?  That seems exceptionally high - normally the +5 base Accuracy secondary weapons are estimated to come it at 17 Accuracy (+5 base and +12 from enhancement).

Posted

Alright so, I'm stuck with my armor set choice, and been discussing it with my Guildmates. I said that I would be going, 2 Grunil + 2 Taritas for the HP/WP/+5 AP and of coarse Gem Sockets, but most of my Guildmates, believe that the +5 AP from Grunil is worth it, and recommend Heve/Hebe whatever gives HP in place of the 2 Grunil to give me more of a "Cushion" when it comes to taking a hit, getting caught with a CC, ect, reason behind my choice is sticking with the Strengths of the Blader, which is Damage/Mobility/Hit n' Run (To me atleast.) and the +5 AP along with most attacks scaling with our MAX WP, would net me more hitting power, so when I do go in for my combo/kill I deal a substantial amount of DMG.

What is everyone elses thoughts, reason why I am asking, is that I am going to buy what I can for my Blader (Everything except main/off hand weapons.) and enchant them.

Posted

Alright so, I'm stuck with my armor set choice, and been discussing it with my Guildmates. I said that I would be going, 2 Grunil + 2 Taritas for the HP/WP/+5 AP and of coarse Gem Sockets, but most of my Guildmates, believe that the +5 AP from Grunil is worth it, and recommend Heve/Hebe whatever gives HP in place of the 2 Grunil to give me more of a "Cushion" when it comes to taking a hit, getting caught with a CC, ect, reason behind my choice is sticking with the Strengths of the Blader, which is Damage/Mobility/Hit n' Run (To me atleast.) and the +5 AP along with most attacks scaling with our MAX WP, would net me more hitting power, so when I do go in for my combo/kill I deal a substantial amount of DMG.

What is everyone elses thoughts, reason why I am asking, is that I am going to buy what I can for my Blader (Everything except main/off hand weapons.) and enchant them.

So your going with 2G 2H? Or 2H 2T? Your post got a bit confusing to me sorry

Posted

So your going with 2G 2H? Or 2H 2T? Your post got a bit confusing to me sorry

Yeah sorry, about that.

2 Grunil / 2 Taritas OR 2 Hebe / 2 Taritas (Reason for Taritas in general is for the added WP, which of coarse as you know, will allow for damage scaling and more dashing, ect.)

I just know that Damage/WP/Sockets are very important, so I just want to be able to pull out the up-most out of my Blader, so that he's not being held back. (Personal skill will come into play, just want to make sure my gear is in check.)

Posted

Yeah sorry, about that.

2 Grunil / 2 Taritas OR 2 Hebe / 2 Taritas (Reason for Taritas in general is for the added WP, which of coarse as you know, will allow for damage scaling and more dashing, ect.)

I just know that Damage/WP/Sockets are very important, so I just want to be able to pull out the up-most out of my Blader, so that he's not being held back. (Personal skill will come into play, just want to make sure my gear is in check.)

If it is up to Grunil or Heve I would go grunil. The +5AP will help more as HP Gems etc. should help make up for your loss of HP. Also, when you sell your +15 armor later down the road once you obtain boss armor Grunil will still have a good demand. Where Heve may not so much. 

Also, below I linked my build from a thread on the Musa section. Really explaining what I'm going for and why. If you are on the fence about everything, and haven't dedicated too many black stones to Grunil or Heve this may be a good alternative. Also, note that Heve could be replaced for the Grunil gloves in this build, but the same issue may arise later down the road when trying to sell it on the Marketplace.

This is just another build to think about. The armor idea was given to me by Maneki Kitsune on YouTube who, to me, looks like a very good Blader in KR. He is even showed fighting Kinto, for those who know him.

Taritas Helmet for 15% Floating Resis- with either a 10% bound gem or an HP Gem, never considered the evasion Keg said, that could be an option as well.

Taritas Chest for WP/SP whatever it's called - with a 100HP&5Hp recovery gem. Could run luck gem while leveling as the 100hp gem is ~1mil.

Taritas Boots for evasion - 25% bound gem, could go with movement speed while leveling.

Grunil Gloves for two gem slots - either double attack speed(bringing it to 4) or one attack speed& one critical(bringing each up +2)

This armor then brings you with a 3-pc bonus of accuracy(not game breaking, but helps) then the 2pc bonus for +100 WP. Grunil just for the two gem slots.

I am choosing this armor setup for a few reasons. The Floating resistance is really nice, especially against other bladers/plums. The obvious 2pc Taritas bonus. Lastly, for upgrading to boss armor. The first piece you want to go for are Bhegs Gloves for the accuracy. If you had 2pcG you would lose out your 5+AP bonus firstly and wouldn't be able to recoup until you get another boss armor. So the gloves do nothing to your set bonus but help you get an AP offhand instead of accuracy. Next would be Red Nose's chest for the extra WP. Much more than the Taritas Chest WP. You will lose the 3pc accuracy bonus, but won't need it anymore with Bhegs gloves. This leaves you with the 2pc bonus and the WP bonus from chest. Next would be shoes for the extra evasion than Taritas boots give, then activating the boss armor 3pc. Lastly would be to replace the helmet for the boss armor 4pc. I have gone this route as I anticipate each piece of boss armor will take some time to obtain, allowing me to keep important non-boss armor until it can be confidentially upgraded without losing out.

Yuria until you can get Liverto/Kza. you'll put one attackspeed/crit gem then depending on which weapon you have and gems in your gloves you'll adjust accordingly to get both 5AS and 5Crit. 

Black bow for accuracy until you get Bhegs gloves then can switch to White bow for more AP. Can use luck crystal for leveling or black spirit crystal for hp&Ap.

Mostly AP accessories. Personally am going with a corrupt ruby necklace for the 30% grapple resistance. Working on trying to find a reasonably good belt other than tree belt. Atm, working with a Duo: Rhutum Elite Belt for 8DP

P.S. Items that can be bought from People.

Yuria - Ronatz Calpheon, Requires Amity

BlackBow - Alfredo Velia, Requires Amity

Taritas - Techton Heidel, Requires Amity

Grunil - Meva Altinova, Requires Amity

Luck Gem - Jewler Calpheon, 100k No Amity

2 people like this

Posted

Musa uses 2 type of AP: Melee and Ranged.

Melee is your main AP which you use with the Blade skills.

Ranged is your off-hand AP which you use with your Off-hand Bow.

+15 Black Horn Bow has 3 Melee AP and 62-66 Ranged AP. And it increases Accuracy on enchanting.

So +15 enchanted blader would not have 197 AP as stated in your original post, but 133 AP.

False. All weapons simply add AP which effects both melee and ranged. It has to state specifically one or the other for it to only effect one or the other (like how the blader's passive says Melee AP+1. Black horn bow also does not increase in AP when enhanced. That site simply defaults items, not in game yet to increasing AP, or has the shortbows set like the main hand long bows of the ranger. Either way, the site is incorrect.

Posted

Am I the only one who is going to use Krea weapon + offhand?

Also, what is the name of the weapon type Bladers and Plums will use? Katana?

Posted

Am I the only one who is going to use Krea weapon + offhand?

Also, what is the name of the weapon type Bladers and Plums will use? Katana?

Yes and you will see why when ur getting shredded and not bursting correctly