• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Blader gear GUIDE

217 posts in this topic

Posted

lolz! really strange, that you are the first person who noticed that mistake!

black horn bow only gives 3 ap? not 67 like your chart says. so, your ap isnt 193. at all. not even close.

This was pointed out by Noth, 10 days ago, earlier in this post. And yes, it is correct that Black Horn Warrior Bow does only give 3 AP. However, it is still BiS, especially when Valencia comes out and DP skyrockets. If you got Kzarka/Liverto & Accuracy acessories you could go White Horn Bow, but be prepared to switch when Valencia comes. 

Posted

This was pointed out by Noth, 10 days ago, earlier in this post. And yes, it is correct that Black Horn Warrior Bow does only give 3 AP. However, it is still BiS, especially when Valencia comes out and DP skyrockets. If you got Kzarka/Liverto & Accuracy acessories you could go White Horn Bow, but be prepared to switch when Valencia comes. 

You should modify first post then, because you know, not everyone will come here and read the replies. Its like listing Black Horn, this is wrong, you should change it to Black Horn Warrior Bow, those are 2 diferent items sold by the same merchant and if ppl buys the Black Horn and upgrade it, they will ----- up.

Posted

guys is it important that taritas is the cest not grunil or is it just important that it is 2 grunil and 2 taritas sry for english

Posted

guys is it important that taritas is the cest not grunil or is it just important that it is 2 grunil and 2 taritas sry for english

Thats what I wonder, too

Posted

You may not have to switch if you can snag Bheg's gloves by then.

Posted (edited)

Hey, I have distributed some charts for Blader gear. However, there were some faults in these and they have been corrected. Therefore, I thought I should upload a up-to-date chart for Blader gear that is in my opionion, the best gear you can have. 

Now I have made a FAQ because I have frequently been getting some of the same questions.

FAQ

• Why not use Agerian armor

- Agerian is simply bad. The health is not really needed and can be gotten from other armor pieces that doesn't have mediocre stats. The attack speed is easily gotten with Liverto or crystals. There is simply NO REASON to go Agerian as a Blader. You will lack WP and crystal slots, making you more vulnerable to knockdowns and less mobile, which is where Blader thrives. 

• Why not user 3 Taritas?

- If you use 3 Taritas you will get 7 more accuracy, but you will miss out on 5 AP, 1 crystal slot. And you will get a last piece that only gets its item effect. First of all, you get ALOT of Accuracy from Liverto/Kzarka and Black Horn Bow (41 Accuracy), and the 7 more accuracy isn't really needed. + if you go with Taritas Gloves you will miss out on the a crystal slot that prevents you from maxing either Attack Speed or Critical Hit. All in all, 3 Taritas is alot worse than the 2 Taritas + 2 Grunil combo. 

• Why not use full Grunil?

- Simple question and simple answer, WP. We need the WP, partly for our mobility and partly because some of our abilities does damage depending on our max WP. 

• Why not use White Bow for more AP?

- Because from Black Horn Bow you get 29(!) Accuracy. That is REALLY MUCH and extremly hard to obtain without using Black Horn Bow. 

• Why is Accuracy needed?

- Simply put, the more DP your opponent has, the less likely you are to hit them. Thus, against better geared people, you will need more accuracy.             Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4cb2hk/accuracy_explained_tests_results_and/ 

• What is best Mesto- or Witch's Earring?

- As stated before, the better geared your opponent is, the less likely you are to hit them. Therefore, Witch's Earring is better against low geared people, and Mesto will be better     against people with alot of DP, such as good geared Warriors. 

• What is best Kzarka or Liverto?

- They are nearly identical, aside from the fact that Liverto gives Critical Hit and Kzarka provides with Attack Speed. Since Blader wants to max out both of these it doesn't matter which of them you get. Just be sure to get the complementary crystals for your gloves. Example: I go Liverto for Critical Hit, then I need Attack Speed crystals on Gloves. 

Hope you find this guide helping, if you have any questions I will be happy to answer!

Nice Guide, thanks 😊

Edited by Manu738

Posted

so what is a good recommendation gears for blader :(

Posted

so what is a good recommendation gears for blader :(

just read the hundred of posts about it. Quit being lazy

Posted

So i didnt understand what is the best gear set for blader(musa), can someone tell me?

Posted

If you got Kzarka/Liverto & Accuracy acessories you could go White Horn Bow, but be prepared to switch when Valencia comes. 

Why? What happens when Valencia comes?

Btw, sorry for the irrelevant question, but what's your opinion about Krea bow? Is it worth it?

Posted

Why? What happens when Valencia comes?

Higher lvl mobs, so you'll have to go back to Black Horn Warrior Bow to get some more accuracy. 

Posted

Higher lvl mobs, so you'll have to go back to Black Horn Warrior Bow to get some more accuracy. 

Moreso higher DP/Enchants from players. You'll be fine if you have Bhegs Gloves by then though

Posted

Why Black horn gives you 67 ap?

Posted

Thanks for this post. My question is why take 5 ap over 250 hp from 2piece heve set? Heve has 2 sockets per item as well.

Posted (edited)

thx for the info on Blader (Musa), all though i did not learn much from it, there is a big variety in the game for good gear and end game gear.
you can build yours and i build mine
generaly i found out having 20 accuracy more or instead 22 extra AP makes a huge difference against 171 DP targets in DPS and Combo's (for PvP and in PvE). If you want to kill higher mobs as you, you can reduce your AP and get that extra accuracy but if you are getting higher in lv (lv 54+) the most mobs / bosses aren't purple anymore and basicly i recommend is getting more AP. Also if you have knockdledge about your enemy (PvE) they also die faster. Until today i m not that high yet in the EU server, but i can tell you that i was closely to dominating everyone in the korean version.

I recommend using White Horn Bow over Black Horn Warrior Bow.

Last time i played Korean version my gear was closely like you (from Korean to EU) first this was Liverto+15, White Horn Bow+15, Grunil Helmet+15, Steel Taritas Armor+15, Grunil Gloves+15, Steel Taritas Shoes+15, Blue Corral+1 x2 Ring, Red Corral+1 x2 Earring, Ancient guardian+1 and Ancinet Weapon+1 In total i had: 141 AP and 171 DP later i changed Ancient Guardian and Weapon to, Ogre Ring+1 and Tree Spirit Belt+1 wich is 3 Accuracy less and 9 AP more: 150 AP and 162 DP so far as i remember i never had troubles Killing someone, escaping from a group or missing my hits or Skills even 1 vs 5 can turn out in a glorius 1 vs 4 and a Escape

Just for fun, eventualy we all want something similar as this:
Liverto+20, Ultimate White Horn Bow+20, Ultimate Grunil Helmet and Gloves+20, Ultimate Steel Taritas Armor and Shoes+20, x2 Blue Corral Ring+5, x2 Red Corral Earring+5, Ogre ring+5, Tree Spirit Belt+5 = 265 AP 294 DP

(Note: i play Plum / Maewha only)

Edited by DeCiBeL

Posted

Everything is fine but something is confused my mind that one is Black Horn Warrior bow.

You wrote there it has like 67 AP, how the hell is it happen? +15 Black horn has 11 ap and what is that ap you wrote on that screenshot ? did i miss something? 

Thank you for your answer

2 people like this

Posted

67 ap on the black horn bow.. thats funny.