• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Liverto or Yuria

Witch/Wizard Staff   59 votes

1. 1. What staff do you use?

• Liverto
    • Yuria

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello I've been wondering what staff do you use? Liverto or Yuria? Pve pvp?
Liverto is harder to come by but it;s arguably better choice.

Currently im using +14 yuria staff but I am pve player. I've been thinking of switching to liverto but its like 9-10m~ and then you have to upgrade it (lots of blackstones and memory fragments) is there any point in changing right now? (I am using agerian set so liverto would be nice, kzarka better for grunil)

Posted

+15 Yuria of crimson flame here but as soon as liverto drops for me ill switch to it when I upgrade it.

Kzraka is going to be out of the reach of most people for a very very long time and Liverto is an upgrade to Yuria so you should be using Liverto if possible. 

Posted

The only benefit from going Kazarka is slightly higher accuracy at +15 over liverto. So really the thing between them is whether you want +3 crit or cast as their AP scaling is the same.

Posted

There is almost no difference in dmg between Yuria and Liverto in pvp. 

I recommend upgrading yuria +15 to ultimate and wait for zaka wep.

1 person likes this

Posted

I got a liverto from guild boss drop, but my staff is already 14. So I sold the liverto.

Posted

I got a liverto from guild boss drop, but my staff is already 14. So I sold the liverto.

lmfao. I did the opposite. I had a +15 crimson and got a liverto from the gboss. Sold the yuria for 30mil. Had the liverto at +15 within 2 days. 

Posted

lmfao. I did the opposite. I had a +15 crimson and got a liverto from the gboss. Sold the yuria for 30mil. Had the liverto at +15 within 2 days. 

At least for me, personally, repairing liverto feels like it's going to be more difficult. So yuria it is.

Posted

At least for me, personally, repairing liverto feels like it's going to be more difficult. So yuria it is.

You need to use the memory fragments. I think I had 45ish when I got the staff and bought another 40 or so to get the durability back up after maxing it. 

You're gimping yourself long term just for the sake of convenience tbh.  

Posted

You need to use the memory fragments. I think I had 45ish when I got the staff and bought another 40 or so to get the durability back up after maxing it. 
You're gimping yourself long term just for the sake of convenience tbh.  

I wouldn't say he's gimping hiself... Like other's have stated not a big diff. at all esp. in pvp from the two staff's.

Posted

I wouldn't say he's gimping hiself... Like other's have stated not a big diff. at all esp. in pvp from the two staff's.

except that most people dont bother to crystal either to balance out stats. I know personally that the only crystals i tend to bother with are agony. Throw an agony into the liverto and you're at max crit. That makes a huge difference. Especially when most people have none. 

Same reason I havent switched to grun armor yet. Its technically not better unless you plan on using those crystal slots. That on top of the (unconfirmed?) higher acc scaling. 

Basically saying that even if you plan on taking the low maintenance route, if you have the opportunity to switch to liverto you should do it. ~7mil after taxes for selling the staff is nice but its actual value is higher then that. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0