• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How did you come up with that name?

205 posts in this topic

Posted

:ph34r: Cookies where? idk anything about it

Posted

but why not Xzodiak?

Xzodiak was also taken :P missed that 1

Posted

I'm as close as a human can be to a god, hence why I'm called Godstatus. 

Posted

I'm as close as a human can be to a god, hence why I'm called Godstatus. 

you are the grill from the photo? the profile photo

Posted

What are you planning Rahn...

Posted

I cant tell u guys how i got my nick :D because its just too horrible :D ... lets say that the story is about weed,gaming,girls and hell :D 

Posted

I cant tell u guys how i got my nick :D because its just too horrible :D ... lets say that the story is about weed,gaming,girls and hell :D 

We can take it, tell us more.

Posted

mah? why u ask? Just curious about hwo that calls herself godlike would be having charisma/ego enought to put her own photo and call herself GodStatus

Btw, no pretending to be sarcastic or mean, eh? just curious.

Doesn´t matter how i look at it, i can picture a grill on her period atacking you 4 playing too mux xD

1 person likes this

Posted

These are pretty funny,  Here's mine.

I have been playing Games like this for years and I used to just make up names for characters like a hunter named capnblammo or a face tank named thatsgonahrt.  I had to do that because my rl name is always taken in games along with most every decent variation. (I did actually get to use it in Aion when that came out, which was nice)  Then some time ago I got married and my wife has a cat with this name.  Let's just say we don't get along so I found that by using the name I had something to like about the cat, and given that I am usually fairly gruff and terse in games towards players I feel aren't trying very hard and just trying to be carried through content the tag usually gets snipped down to grumpy which is fine with me. I generally keep the full tag in forums because I have a weird sense of humor and I simply find it funny.

Posted (edited)

Doesn´t matter how i look at it, i can picture a grill on her period atacking you 4 playing too mux xD

:D:D:D:D:D made me laugh if nothing else :D 

Edited by Hellseesyou
1 person likes this

Posted

He's tryna Netflix & Chill

2 people like this

Posted

my name in RL. I am a simpleton ;_; (regret it)

Posted (edited)

Gandalf was taken.

For reals though, my normal username is Penquin. Back maybe 8 or so years ago I created a Club Penguin account (To play while the kid I was babysitting was over.) and named the account ttpenquin. I ended up cutting the two ts and keeping the penquin as my username.

Edited by Saruman
1 person likes this

Posted

My name in R/L.. ;_;

Feels so basic xD

I LOVE the name Eren, it was the name of my first best friend. She was a lot of fun and always made me smile, we lost contact a few years ago.. mh, I guess I should contact her sometimes. Anyway, great name, stick to the basics :P .

I don't know if I should be sorry or not for this "strange story" so i'll just keep distance :P
Still a neat name!

No, please don't be sorry. it made me who I'm now. If you are interested here is the story ^^ : my name irl is Michele, but normally you would spell it Michelle, at least where I come from, but my  dad was so happy about my birth, that he forgot the second "L" . unfortunately my second name does (also) sound like the one of a man so people often think that I'm male. That my second name is one of a man's is actually my sister "revenge", because her second name is Sascha. 

And thanks, tbh I laughed quite loud because of your story, hope you won't kidnap us sometimes xD

1 person likes this

Posted

My name, Razgriz, comes from one of my all time favorite games on the PS2 called Ace Combat 5: The Unsung war. I'm a huge fan of the atmosphere and story that revolves around game campaigns and the Legend of the Razgriz, a poem created entirely for the sake of the game, was something I couldn't get enough off.

Posted

I've created this name when I've started playing my first online game. I was 7 back then and it's been soooo long ago that I've completly forgotten the origins of it. It's kinda funny because at some point I've stopped reacting to my real name, because everyone used the gaming one when talking to me, including my parents xD

Posted

my name in RL. I am a simpleton ;_; (regret it)

I guess the g at the start & end make it a bit more special??

Posted

Gandalf was taken.

For reals though, my normal username is Penquin. Back maybe 8 or so years ago I created a Club Penguin account (To play while the kid I was babysitting was over.) and named the account ttpenquin. I ended up cutting the two ts and keeping the penquin as my username.

So why aren't you penquin? :(

3 people like this

Posted

I've created this name when I've started playing my first online game. I was 7 back then and it's been soooo long ago that I've completly forgotten the origins of it. It's kinda funny because at some point I've stopped reacting to my real name, because everyone used the gaming one when talking to me, including my parents xD

Same here, only a few people call me Yzmar, but I react to is the same way as I would Ramzy :P

1 person likes this

Posted

I guess the g at the start & end make it a bit more special??

i will try to be special with my gameplay ;_;

Posted

Nah lol.

Posted

These are pretty funny,  Here's mine.

I have been playing Games like this for years and I used to just make up names for characters like a hunter named capnblammo or a face tank named thatsgonahrt.  I had to do that because my rl name is always taken in games along with most every decent variation. (I did actually get to use it in Aion when that came out, which was nice)  Then some time ago I got married and my wife has a cat with this name.  Let's just say we don't get along so I found that by using the name I had something to like about the cat, and given that I am usually fairly gruff and terse in games towards players I feel aren't trying very hard and just trying to be carried through content the tag usually gets snipped down to grumpy which is fine with me. I generally keep the full tag in forums because I have a weird sense of humor and I simply find it funny.

2 long m8 xD

Nah lol.

well asked because she does is gorgeous, no homo

Posted (edited)

about a year ago i named one of my Aeons in FFX Mr.Funk. i was kind of drunk, so i couldnt stop laughing when i made it^_^. im not sure why, but after that it just kinda stuck.

before that i used to call myself Speaker_FTD. occasionally i still do. the "Enders Game" series of books is one of my favorites, and i really like the title of its second book "Speaker for the Dead" so i used that for about 10 years. since i was 16.

Edited by Mr.Funk

Posted

My story : My name is from an story .An Imaganable race from the Dzseridian-Kelos Alliance 

Race: Dzseridian look like humans but have supernatural powers and Kelosian Look Like Ahri in league of legends without tails and with succubus powers .

Posted

Gandalf was taken.

Takes a brave soul to admit they played Club Penguin. I tip my hat to you sir / madam. xD

1 person likes this