• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Please just stop

46 posts in this topic

Posted

so, uh, are you jealous or something? not a joke, just seemed like a really odd statement to make, I have never seen anyone quitting mention their 'boyfriends'. maybe I missed something.

Sarcasm;the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

"CHANGE THIS OR ELSE ME AnD ALL MY BOYFRIENDS ARE QUITTING!"

In no way whatsoever was this directed and someone or their male partners. I appologise in advance if English is not your first language, if it is I can't help you.

Posted

so, that was a general observation about no one in particular? you were using sarcasm to mock or convey contempt towards... no one?

idk why you keep trying to take snipes at me, I am just trying to understand a statement you made

Posted

There literally is, if you cant see that than I wont bother arguing with you.

Whatever, not a big loss.

Posted (edited)

so, that was a general observation about no one in particular? you were using sarcasm to mock or convey contempt towards... no one?

idk why you keep trying to take snipes at me, I am just trying to understand a statement you made

If you're being genuine I sincerely would like to appologise it's not my intention to be rude.  

edit: This was not directed at someone and their partner(s) specifically I was refferring (sarcastically) to the people that kept threatening that them and their friends/guildmates etc. will quit if a certain aspect of the game wasn't changed.

Edited by Inmysight

Posted

I think the pearl inventory is character-specific, they could simply give 3-4 partial resets to a specific character class and that would be it.

Peal inventory? Yup.

But pearl items don't get delivered directly to your pearl box (they come in the mail) and partial resets don't really mean they will be used on that particular skill.

But, as I said, it's one of those "it would be nice" kinda things if you ask me.

Posted (edited)

Ah, the daily 'stfu' thread

I lol'd.

Edited by Ixso

Posted

Congatultions our first prime example of an absolute ignorant, unintelligible useless posts, rack up your post counts elsewhere please.

your vent was nowhere near intelligent and does not belong in the gameplay discussion portion of the forums.  I want to read about game mechanics and not another useless thread.

Posted

a61c75e435.jpg

Posted

Well thats what happends when you release a game with toxic mechanics. It attracts toxic people.

Nothing new here.

Toxic mechanics? Do you mean PvP? News Flash! Those mechanics are working as intended! Wait till node wars start......lol.

The problem isn't game mechanics, it's the entitled whiny millenials here in the US that are used to getting what they want if they whine enough.

1 person likes this

Posted

I want to read about game mechanics and not another useless thread.

If you feel this thread is useless you are free to not read or respond to it and find a thread you find more worthwhile. 

Posted

A lot of it may have to do with Daum making some rather... odd choices in their NA release. 

KR Version - Level 49 + quest to unlock PvP. No quest? You stay at level 49, no PvP enabled.
NA Version - Level 45 you get flagged for PvP, no quest involved. The end. The moment you hit 45, you are fighting

KR Version - Apparently, according to forum posters here, there is no EXP loss upon pvp death.
NA Version - 1% EXP loss in almost all circumstances, except a handful (siege, world boss, and arena).

KR Version - Slow release of expansions, allowing users to enjoy each step of the content. Released classes with expansions
NA Version - Rapid fire expansion release and classes released separately.

Honestly... some of their choices are simply odd to me. It's not that I particularly hate any one of them, but more along the lines of they have me staring in confusion saying "Why?". That same confusion may lead to frustration in players who came from KR/RU and were expecting the same game, only to get something that is trying to be much more niche.

Posted (edited)

A lot of it may have to do with Daum making some rather... odd choices in their NA release. 

KR Version - Level 49 + quest to unlock PvP. No quest? You stay at level 49, no PvP enabled.
NA Version - Level 45 you get flagged for PvP, no quest involved. The end. The moment you hit 45, you are fighting

KR Version - Apparently, according to forum posters here, there is no EXP loss upon pvp death.
NA Version - 1% EXP loss in almost all circumstances, except a handful (siege, world boss, and arena).

KR Version - Slow release of expansions, allowing users to enjoy each step of the content. Released classes with expansions
NA Version - Rapid fire expansion release and classes released separately.

Honestly... some of their choices are simply odd to me. It's not that I particularly hate any one of them, but more along the lines of they have me staring in confusion saying "Why?". That same confusion may lead to frustration in players who came from KR/RU and were expecting the same game, only to get something that is trying to be much more niche.

Rapid fire expansion release? What are you on about? The Mediah expansion released after 6 weeks on KR, so we're 2 weeks early, does that make it rapid fire? It released after a month on the RU version, so what rapid expansion release are you talking about?

Daum just lacks communication, they announced mediah like a day or two before its release, that's why it may seem fast. While the PVE players may still have had a lot to do the PVPers didn't and Daum is trying to cater to both.

Edited by Zodiac

Posted

Rapid fire expansion release? What are you on about? The Mediah expansion released after 6 weeks on KR, so we're 2 weeks early, does that make it rapid fire? It released after a month on the RU version, so what rapid expansion release are you talking about?

Daum just lacks communication, they announced mediah like a day or two before its release, that's why it may seem fast. While the PVE players may still have had a lot to do the PVPers didn't and Daum is trying to cater to both.

Fair enough. It certainly seems fast to me. People were barely touching +15 and an expansion was already hitting the shelves that would have added +20, if they had not throttled that part of the release. And the next expansion is already on the books for the next couple of months, right? I mean, we're basically looking at getting releases before folks even max out on what is currently available. Maybe it's just me, but that feels very rapid.

Posted

If you're being genuine I sincerely would like to appologise it's not my intention to be rude.  

edit: This was not directed at someone and their partner(s) specifically I was refferring (sarcastically) to the people that kept threatening that them and their friends/guildmates etc. will quit if a certain aspect of the game wasn't changed.

Don't mind Cherry.

Posted

Toxic mechanics? Do you mean PvP? News Flash! Those mechanics are working as intended! Wait till node wars start......lol.

The problem isn't game mechanics, it's the entitled whiny millenials here in the US that are used to getting what they want if they whine enough.

News Flash :o

Oh they're working as intended huh ? News Flash, well people will quit the game then if they haven't already due, overpriced cash shop, entrance fee, p2w advantages like elions tears, underwear, suits, hotspots, griefers, gankers, toxic chats, toxic community, , no way to catch up, invincible PvP, exploits, marketplace botting, spots being perma owned by guilds etc etc etc . Yeah that node wars is going to be fun. 8========D

Posted (edited)

You can simply go grind combat skill points and get every skill. That is why it's stupid to demand a full skill reset for slight ability changes in BDO.
Critical thinking is tough. 
And apparently so is coming up with good insults. 
Try harder. 

You win this thread. <wipes coffee from keyboard from laughing so hard>

Edited by Grizabella

Posted

News Flash :o

Oh they're working as intended huh ? News Flash, well people will quit the game then if they haven't already due, overpriced cash shop, entrance fee, p2w advantages like elions tears, underwear, suits, hotspots, griefers, gankers, toxic chats, toxic community, , no way to catch up, invincible PvP, exploits, marketplace botting, spots being perma owned by guilds etc etc etc . Yeah that node wars is going to be fun. 8========D

I thought you were being serious, but then at the end you put one of those space-alien-smiley-faces.  

1 person likes this

Posted

You win this thread. <wipes coffee from keyboard from laughing so hard>

Ass kissing much? It wasn't even funny. Just a bullet to make a statement. 

Posted

Ah, the daily 'stfu' thread

this.

Posted

Ass kissing much? It wasn't even funny. Just a bullet to make a statement. 

Nope- thought it was funny. Sorry you don't share my sense of humor

Posted

If you feel this thread is useless you are free to not read or respond to it and find a thread you find more worthwhile. 

i read it.  Replied that it was a shit post.