• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Auto-Path Looping

Do you want the auto-path looping feature added to the game?   10,440 votes

1. 1. Do you want the auto-path looping feature added to the game?

• Yes, I want auto-path looping added.
    • No, I do not want auto-path looping added.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,742 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes please Daum/Pearl Abyss

Posted

I think leveling your own, personal horse is fun, as it happens anyways while you are doing all the other stuff, but leveling other horses for breeding by making them run around the map for no reason is tedious. Everybody is screaming for auto-pathing but nobody is screaming for a change in game design that makes horse leveling more engaging or at least less of a grind. To repeat my suggestion from before: Make it so that workers can train your horses in the stable, just like crafting. Still not very enganging, but at least not as "artificial grindy" as the current state.

I would be pretty happy with workers training horses actually! Give us resources to manage and min/max.

The extreme (non-combat) grind is an artifact from this game's p2w versions. It has no place in a game that we pay for and play for fun.

Posted

The auto-looping not being in the game is what made me get horribly bored of training, quite early on. Hope resurfaces.

Posted

I voted Yes. You're already able to level strength and breathing AFK with the Num lock circling trick. Auto-Path looping will make it fair for everyone including people who doesn't know the trick.

The market will flood with level 1 high tier horses but horse breeders can actually level as many horses as they can and make huge bucks with the ones with the best skills.

Posted

This is so very much needed! It's the last piece of the puzzle for a very fun horse breeding system. Thank you for your consideration :)

Posted

Oh yes. Very much lots of yesses. All the yesses.

Posted

I would be happy if strength would level while you are over encumbered, then it would level automatically over time as you play, just like breath.

actually I've wanted exactly this for over a year lol.

glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

1 person likes this

Posted

No and remove all AFK and Boting features from the game. 

if this is for mount leveling, then just remove the need to level mounts, etc.  

Putting in a system to level some skill, and then creating another system to bypass the first is idiocy.

1 person likes this

Posted

that'll be great :) for us working class, we do not have much time for playing, working and lvl horses at the same time :)

Posted

Putting in a system to level some skill, and then creating another system to bypass the first is idiocy.

Posted

I would be happy if strength would level while you are over encumbered, then it would level automatically over time as you play, just like breath.

Yes and no. IDK about you but I basically never let myself become over-encumbered as, typically, it's pretty much death for ranged classes to not be at full speed to kite and further hinder's melee from getting in close.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think you misunderstood him. He bred specifically to end up with his one "end game horse". 2 horses at each tier to move up til he had what he wanted for himself. Its easy to level 1-2 horses at a time just to get the 1 t5/t6 you want.
Im in the same boat as you. Catching, leveling, breeding in mass amounts for the purposes of either collecting them all (gotta catch em all) or so that we can produce many t5/t6s for sale. 

Concubine isnt trying to mass breed and produce horses. He got the one he wants for himself and hes done. He just wants to be special for being some of the few who have a high tier horse at this point in the game. 

Ah.. well.. Assumptions wrong or right aside...

I agree with you. I also agree with those who would say that it won't be as special with auto-loop (still not sure that's what Concubine was saying). I just got my first T5 and T6 (by luck) over the weekend. It did make me feel special. My T6 also learned two-seater, and you rarely see anyone else with two people on their horse. There's no way you don't feel special and proud when someone gawks at you and whispers you about it. I put in the effort that a lot of people either aren't able to, or just don't want to. I have a semi-unique horse that people don't recognize. That is special.

Soon I hope to have multiple T6s to breed and sell to people. I want to share them with people. And in terms of profession.. that's where the most money is right now. 

You and I, and others who dabble in horses (whatever their goals are) really aren't that different. Some parts of horses take longer than others, though, you are right.

And all this being said.. I vote yes for auto-loop. I will have to get over my feeling of slight disappointment because in the end it will benefit everyone, myself included. I want those who don't have as much time as I do to be able to experience all things horses like I have. Life gets in the way. 

Plus I get to actually get a steadier income from my favorite thing in the game!

Posted

Please yes...oh god...please yes...

Posted

So many lazy people want stuff for nothing.

Posted

Yes, please. I would love to be able to spend more time playing the game, and less time worrying about how I'm going to Level up my strength training.

Posted

Created a forum account just so I could vote yes.  

Posted

Every time someone votes 'no' Domo eats a kitten.

Think of the kittens people.

Posted

yes

Posted

I like this idea because leveling my horses can get tedious, but I feel like it could give botters and goldspammers an easier way to exploit the game. 

Posted

Totally necessary for horse breeding. YES

Posted

I don't want to see it enabled. I'm working on my second T5 taking to level 18. If I pop a T6 from this next breed, it will be incredibly special for me, as I have spent a month leveling horses to obtain one. It's an easy mode feature, and we don't need it.

If we get autopath enabled, do you think you guys can talk to the bot makers so we can have autofight too?

You're going to tell me you leveled your T5 without autorun from a long path afk'ing for 20minutes, then repeat the other way around? I would vote no if they didn't make it insanely lengthy to lvl to 30. 

Posted

The only thing I do between grinding is leveling my horses do I feel this is a topic I am quite attached ao I will give my 2 cents: 

Answer: not right now 

I really wanted to scream "HELL YEAH" at this, but it wouldn't be right. Were the feature in from the beginning it would have been great, but at this stage many people, myself included have spent hours at computers running our horses around or autopathing across the map. 

The time invested so far, could be complete in almost a day of AFK if this feature were implemented. It renders the time committed by many to be almost meaningless. 

TL;DR - Implementing auto looping helps all those who never experienced tedious hours leveling horses, and let's them catch up to those who put time in so far. 

2 people like this

Posted

This is a long time coming. I'm not even trying to level my strength without Auto looping.

Posted (edited)

Yes Please! Please don't listen "immersion breaking" purists. Some of us have actual lives and jobs so a feature like this would help immensely.

Immersion?  Are you kidding?  AFK gameplay is not gameplay. Be smarter and just ask that the requirement of leveling be removed instead of adding a new system to bypass it. 

Edited by NomadMorlock
1 person likes this

Posted

a big YES.. I would like to spend more of my online time with my guild mates, but also have the possibility to train  horses in an acceptable time frame..

1 person likes this