• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Auto-Path Looping

Do you want the auto-path looping feature added to the game?   10,440 votes

1. 1. Do you want the auto-path looping feature added to the game?

• Yes, I want auto-path looping added.
    • No, I do not want auto-path looping added.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,742 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't want to see it enabled. I'm working on my second T5 taking to level 18. If I pop a T6 from this next breed, it will be incredibly special for me, as I have spent a month leveling horses to obtain one. It's an easy mode feature, and we don't need it.

If we get autopath enabled, do you think you guys can talk to the bot makers so we can have autofight too?

But you already knew this feature is in the KR client. So you want to vote against it for everyone just because you want the moment you get a t6 to be super special for you? Really? All just for your OWN convenience? 

Posted

you really needed a poll for this or did you just wanted to show of next update? :D

Posted

RIP breeders and all that effort put into leveling horses

HItting auto-path every now and then while: watching TV, Playing X game, reading a book, working, being in school, etc. Wow such effort. Lets be real next to no one really spent the time leveling the horses holding down W.

Posted

Absolutely, I'm trying to level my horses to breed better horses right now and it's pretty brutal. I haven't had time to actually play the game anymore because whenever I do I'm just running back and forth across the map all day, and I have to all be at my PC. This would allow me to just let my horse AFK auto path across the map while I'm sleeping, and I'll actually be able to play again.

Thank you so much!

Posted (edited)

Nope. Just come when it's schedule to come. Not like there's a rush for it.

Edited by It's a Cake-nyaa

Posted

This feature allows others that do not exploit the scroll lock technique to have the same tools to complete their tasks. I feel it's a great equalizer and allows the game to be enjoyed moreso by allowing other AFK options other than only fishing! 

Posted

Please no autolooping. Afk fishing is one thing, as it allows for a bit of passive income, yet active fishing is still far more profitable. Now, there wouldn't be any reason to actively train horses, removing an aspect of the game that drew certain players. These players bred horses that had value due to the effort required, and this would remove that value.

Little income from fishing, i know people that make 700k-1million per hour fishing in hotspot at night. Most player don't make that much grinding on average or trading for that matter.

Posted

HItting auto-path every now and then while: watching TV, Playing X game, reading a book, working, being in school, etc. Wow such effort. Lets be real next to no one really spent the time leveling the horses holding down W.

You are wrong. Look at the horse progression thread.

Posted

Hello All,

We wanted to put up a simple poll to get an idea of how many people would like to see the Auto-Path Loop feature added to our version.  For those who have not seen this feature, it allows you to make a series of marks on the map that create a green pathing line, once laid out your character will follow this course repeatedly.  If you do this with a mount you are given the option to auto eat carrots to keep your horses stamina up.  Overall this mechanic allows you to level your breath, strength, and horse while AFK.

Please take a moment to vote, and feel free to discuss in this thread.

gj @CM_Jouska, a poll to let the players decide!

Will you do the same for the re-implementation of PvP at level 50 and actually making the Black Spirit quest at level 49,9 mean anything?

(Btw, you still haven't changed the quest tool tip for that quest...)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Little income from fishing, i know people that make 700k-1million per hour fishing in hotspot at night. Most player don't make that much grinding on average or trading for that matter.

That's actually wrong. Grinding at a higher level has a greater income than 1kk (edit: per hour) for most people. It's just something that some people dont enjoy and fishing is a nice alternative (but by no means as efficient as grinding high level mobs/bosses).

Edited by Kwathreon

Posted

But you already knew this feature is in the KR client. So you want to vote against it for everyone just because you want the moment you get a t6 to be super special for you? Really? All just for your OWN convenience? 

In the CM's own words in previous posts they mentioned that auto-looping was a 'catch up' mechanic for late comers and then posed the question "what is there to catch up to yet".  This isn't intended to be a core start of the game mechanic....

1 person likes this

Posted

I would love this. Also drop ninja/kunoi blader/plum plz

Posted

KR has this true, but during a recent interview, it was stated there was no intention in releasing it in the US, as it was a "catch-up" mechanic and there is nothing for US/EU to catch up on.

The fact the it's now being asked as a poll shows that there is not a definite decision made on the subject yet.

Feedback was presented as requested.

Posted

You are wrong. Look at the horse progression thread.

so hooking up four horses to my wagon, filling it with trade stuff and auto pathing to the opposite side of the world is doing it wrong?   Shit!  :(

Posted

so hooking up four horses to my wagon, filling it with trade stuff and auto pathing to the opposite side of the world is doing it wrong?   Shit!  :(

I actually doubt horses would level faster if you auto level each on of them by solo riding them at max speed etc all the time. And I also doubt that there is a difference in Exp gain for the horse while being attached to the wagon between self-guiding the wagon or auto-pathing it. So even if you gain a little less exp while using the wagon you still gain it at 4 horses at the same time which gives you a huge advantage (imho, if i am understanding the things right that I read about horse breeding, as I have bred horses myself).

Posted

No.

I am aware that there is a huge majority screaming " Yess, please" - but as much as I am against autofishing, I am against autowhatever-you-name-it.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I was so dissapointed that it didn't work from the beginning on, i really hope that this will be activated soon!

Not everybody has the option to play this game 24/7 because of work, kids, a real life!!! 

(i have a job but no kids and no life but some ppl have all three things imagine that :o )

And this people also wanna play Black Desert and have a good horse or be able to carrie more stuff without doing this in the spare time they have to play active! 

Did you ever try to level up strengh? It's horrible!

And it would be awesome if you could cook a meal while your character is running a safe route or levels a horse in the meanwhile!

so i vote for yes! please set up auto-loop!

Thank you very much

Edited by MadOwl
1 person likes this

Posted

YES TO AUTOLOOPING!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Might as well let us bot then. Since it's unfair to those who actually took time to level and breed. Horse breeding and leveling is a feature in the game and it was already easier to breed high tier horses since the patch. If there's auto looping, horse training a bit meaningless since anyone can get the highest tier horses in a couple of days. Reason why BDO is BDO is because of grinding. Everything you want, you need to grind. Nothing is handed to you, hence why trading gold or items with players are disabled. Maybe this feature would be cool in the future but it's still too early now. And yes I'm salty. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

how about you fix your servers before making them even worse?

Edited by Shion

Posted

Yes please

1 person likes this

Posted

What's wrong with that? He did work for it. From my point of view he deserves that special moment when he gets a T6 if he did work for it instead of AFK all day to level horses. Besides, the original intention of auto looping is as a catch up mechanic. What's there to catch up now?

1 person likes this

Posted

yes please

Posted

I think this one's in the bag, can I just say I'm blown away the over 3000 people have actively used the forums to vote!

Posted (edited)

Most of us on that thread level our horses manually. I'm always at my computer, leveling my horses. I hate TV so I definitely don't watch TV and the autopath is too short to leave and go do anything, even if you go from Trent to Altinova. Manually all day it is! I think my fingers hate me some days xD Why do I do this? This is what I enjoy out of the game. It is hard and it is slow but it is no different from grinding mobs for levels.

EDIT for clarity: That being said, I am not against auto-loop, just indifferent on the subject. I do feel bad for any of my fellow horse breeders who put in the work like myself.

Edited by Eleski