• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Auto-Path Looping

Do you want the auto-path looping feature added to the game?   10,440 votes

1. 1. Do you want the auto-path looping feature added to the game?

• Yes, I want auto-path looping added.
    • No, I do not want auto-path looping added.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,742 posts in this topic

Posted

I dont want this auto loop, not cause I dont like this feature, ... I just don't want see hundred people in autoloop in each city i go ... it's just really annoying to see that, ...

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I don't want to see it enabled. I'm working on my second T5 taking to level 18. If I pop a T6 from this next breed, it will be incredibly special for me, as I have spent a month leveling horses to obtain one. It's an easy mode feature, and we don't need it.

If we get autopath enabled, do you think you guys can talk to the bot makers so we can have autofight too?

I'm just kind of curious as to how you put so much effort into leveling the horse,
When I work on my horse leveling I afk walk from altinova to trent (while doing school work or whatever tickles your fancy) and just tab back in every 15 mins or so so how would it matter if looping was implemented?

Do not forget the people who are afk leveling would not be constantly sprinting and therefore running less of a distance but hey what's stopping you from doing that if you really wanted to?  

Not only that but the people who are ahead are going to stay ahead as they already have the T6 horses and can do further breeding when released as well as keep on making T6s to sell, your argument for autofighting is a little weird though its basically like saying lets get rid of autofishing because it makes it to easy and everyone will be caught up, yet all the top fishers don't just afk fish all day? 

Edited by Lucianna
1 person likes this

Posted

if you want to take this poll seriously you need to reach out to the entire playerbase by putting a note on the front page and a notification into the launcher. In the current state only a fraction of the playerbase will even know that there is a poll about this.

i said the same thing. the forum community is not the entire game community. as a matter of fact is the community that whines all day

1 person likes this

Posted

... invalid point ... try to auto loop with wagon then :) i bet you will prob stuck somewhere in between due to... random reasons

And against ... i'm not against the auto-loop, just against what going to follow it [auto eat, etc]

I auto path with wagon all the time. Never any problems except on initial turn around. Loop has no turn around.

Posted

The "Your effort will be rewarded" is beginning to be "Your AFK will be rewarded"

Just removed both !

Posted

If you're going to start making this an AFKMMORPG, then can I use autohotkey and macros for pathing to gathering spots until you make gathering AFK? This is a serious question.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

No thanks for auto-path...  

Although looking at the thread so far the "yes" voters are winning by a landslide so guess I'll have to deal with it.....  :)

Viva La Democracy !

And @CM_Jouska More polls for other features and fixes please.....

No, the yes are the whiners of the forum that need everything easy.

They have to add poll in game in all channels and servers if they want to do it right. If the start depend only on the forum to change the game and not from the people that actually play then its better for us to stop playing black desert :)

Edited by eXistenZ
2 people like this

Posted

Yes, this will be great

Posted

No thank you

Posted

Yes please !

Posted

Yes to Auto Looping.

NO to wild T5s.

3 people like this

Posted

Eeeeh I don't understand why it would be used o_O Maybe i'm dumb but why should we need this ?
AFK running to improve our stamina or horses ? Sounds like cheating for me x_x

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm just kind of curious as to how you put so much effort into leveling the horse,When I work on my horse leveling I afk walk from altinova to trent (while doing school work or whatever tickles your fancy) and just tab back in every 15 mins or so so how would it matter if looping was implemented?

Do not forget the people who are afk leveling there horse have no way of feeding it unless they make a macro while sleeping but what would be stopping you from doing that if you really wanted to?  

Not only that but the people who are ahead are going to stay ahead as they already have the T6 horses and can do further breeding when released as well as keep on making T6s to sell, your argument for autofighting is a little weird though its basically like saying lets get rid of autofishing because it makes it to easy and everyone will be caught up, yet all the top fishers don't just afk fish all day? 

I think my point was a little more clear in a follow-up post

"Why intentionally devalue something?"

Posted

I am indeed on Orwen. Shoot me a PM.

Quiet.The game is whatever the devs want and allow it tobe, not what you in particular want and allow it to be, as you did not create this game.
Thanks.

Whiny Americans turned the game into what it currently is.  I'd have been more than happy to have it exactly the way it was 'originally intended to be'...as it is in Korea.

Kbye.

2 people like this

Posted

Absolutely YES. I already have a T6 plus quite a few T5s. I want to continue leveling and breeding but it takes up so much time that I cannot do something else and still make progress on the non afk features. I would also like to see more horses in the market. It is rare to see T3 plus, and I think that this might help with that. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm going to go ahead and vote yes on this, even though I think it should be implemented much later when there is actual catching up to do.

Posted

Yes

Posted

I'm ok with adding it... BUT... if the fairly frequent disconnects aren't fixed at the same time it won't be that great anyway. I would say 2 out of 3 nights I am afk fishing while I sleep I wake up to the "disconnected from server" message with less than a full haul of fish. (Not to mention the other random disconnects while at the keyboard.)

Posted

Absolutely YES. I already have a T6 plus quite a few T5s. I want to continue leveling and breeding but it takes up so much time that I cannot do something else and still make progress on the non afk features. I would also like to see more horses in the market. It is rare to see T3 plus, and I think that this might help with that. 

this is not a horse simulator. its an mmo. you have to do something by yourself

1 person likes this

Posted

yes please , So people who are breeding horses can get them tier6 on the market faster, for me to buy !
- need that side-step skill GOD.

a bit off topic, but you can get side step on a t5 as well.

Posted

I'd say yes, but the idea to see a lot of people around going in circle kinda turn me off about the idea...

Maybe there's a way to enable it only in houses (but horses can't come in...) 

Posted

Yes please

Posted

I'm sorry but I can't agree, in the same way I don't with the practice of AFK fishing. 

It's not that I strongly disagree with the concept of gaining some stuff while not playing the game / being AFK (a fish catch, horse levels etc). It's that I find the fact you have to have your PC running 24/7 a very bad practice in terms of energy consumption and impact on the environment.

I would be very supportive of a solution where you have a set of chosen repetitive actions (fishing/riding/grinding etc.) that can be done while offline, with a lower gain compared to when you're online.

But the current AFK system is just an unnecessary energy drain and thus very environmentally unfriendly, in my humble opinion. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Adding this will make everyone who spend a lot of time doing all that manually very anoyed.

A casual player playing 1 hour a day should not get the same profit as someone who plays a lot more, gains should be massively reduced if this gets added.

Edited by Laner
3 people like this

Posted

I'll probably get a lot of shit for this, but I really don't think we should have it. I like the current difficulty because I feel like it adds longevity.

4 people like this