• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Auto-Path Looping

Do you want the auto-path looping feature added to the game?   10,440 votes

1. 1. Do you want the auto-path looping feature added to the game?

• Yes, I want auto-path looping added.
    • No, I do not want auto-path looping added.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,742 posts in this topic

Posted

yes! Yes!YES|

Why the need for a poll at all?!

This should have come implemented already!!

since start

i felt that i was like a kid who was shown a candy

and then

someone took it (when i noticed we couldn't loop auto-path)

Daum give us the names of all the negative voters - i bet i'm not the only want who is feeling the need to spend some karma :)

come on developers, you don´t want to reward people like... THIS by giving them the possibility to scum those players who actually work for their money / exp.

1 person likes this

Posted

As I had said before... Can we have everything in auto? Just log in and then press a button "auto" and after that everything will be done. Cooking, farming, gathering, exploring, leveling and so on... so after a couple of months when we log in we are übergreat - all of us? Easy and no work from us have to be done.

Or - we can play the game as it is meant to?

If this is implemented I want auto cooking, and a lot of more auto things so I don´t have to spend so many hours playing the game but still be in the top!

Posted (edited)

I have no issue with getting females. I also have no issue with the time it takes. I have about 80 energy and 70+ CP. I would say I'm low on CP, and have decided to work on that. I have quested, I'm level 28, I also do a lot of guild quests. I afk fish. I trade, I gather. I'm apprentice 10 in training, Beginner 3 in Hunting, Skilled 5 in fishing, Skilled 5 in gathering, and a couple of apprentices/beginners for cooking/alchemy etc...

a problem that you can't see because your level is only 28 is that once you reach level 45 it gets a nightmare to level up horses. What I was doing to level up mine was going from Trent to Altinova as much as I needed to level up the horses and meanwhile I was studying stuffs and dealing with my slaves workers. The problem is that when I'll reach level 45 (currently I'm level 43) going across different places which aren't safe zones means I'll meet lots of people that want just to kill me and I'll have to hope that they aren't faster than my horse, or I'll lose both my crystals and him/her.

The solutions to this problem are two imho: giving us this new tool, so i can run with my horse all the way in a city; the other one is that I have to actually sit and hold W every moment for a lot of time, going away from streets to avoid ambushes and stuffs, hoping that I don't face by case a PvP player that wants my skin. If you're in a guild you have the chance to face players that are at war with you and if you're a solo player everyone that feels like so can kill you without consequences: you're alone, if you try to take revenge on him a whole guild will search for you.

Edited by NiraBlade

Posted

As I had said before... Can we have everything in auto? Just log in and then press a button "auto" and after that everything will be done. Cooking, farming, gathering, exploring, leveling and so on... so after a couple of months when we log in we are übergreat - all of us? Easy and no work from us have to be done.

If this is implemented I want auto cooking, and a lot of more auto things so I don´t have to spend so many hours playing the game but still be in the top!

the game was designed for systems to work afk and it was aimed at the casual gamer.

Posted (edited)

i would like to see 'auto-farmin' then... i have to spent the whole day to have my plants in good condition... max afk time for me is 1h otherwise i have a big los of crop...so if breeders get "autoloop/autolevel" i want "auto-farming" please....

Edited by Leolilu
1 person likes this

Posted

We have auto-pathing already

loop function IS implemented in many parts of the game: on cooking, alchemy, fishing, crafting ("do it again" is a loop function)

Loop function FOR autopathing that we have already IS a developed part of the game.. it is waiting for a release, like a T9 horse with buffs..somewhere in the future.

please be so kind and make a recherche about this game, what will come in next releases of BD in Asia, before you all, who have no idea about already developed game are only blocking the progress...

1 person likes this

Posted

Auto path looping please !

Posted

Seriously? Just do a search for threads begging for this, I know I have posted in several of them. So not just yes, but Hell yes!

Posted

i would like to see 'auto-farmin' then... i have to spent the whole day to have my plants in good condition... max afk time for me is 1h otherwise i have a big los of crop...so if breeders get "autoloop/autolevel" i want "auto-farming" please....

you make million selling sunflowers.  autoing  that would make you a billionaire.

Posted

yes yes yes! i would love this :D

Posted

I'd like to see more incentives to actually play the game myself.  I'm not against the feature, but maybe levelling should be reduced when using it.  Much like how fishing is slower when AFK fishing.

Seeing as the speed is already reduced when you auto-run and it is based on the distance traveled to get the exp to level, this is already implemented, just like auto fishing.

Also, they only asked about auto looping, so unless they also implement the auto carrot feature, then that will also require player interaction, which will again make it not fully AFK, just a tool (such as when I am working on assigning workers, researching information, waiting on buildings to "complete", checking on forums, etc.) I can be leveling up my horse.

Posted

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If u say yes, Black desert online gonna to be Bot Desert Online --

Posted

Fine when this is implemented we will run a test, I am afk for a week on the same horse - you do what the hell you want you just don'tuse auto pathing and we will see if the lack of carrot will mean anything to you sleeping

Can someone help me. I read this over and over and it still doesn't make sense to me.

Posted

Ok first of all, no offence but it takes no time getting t4's that's no achievement, leveling the t4's to end up as t6's however is what takes a whole lot of time.
But that's all besides the point, you are talking about the people with the t6's, I've seen alot of us in this very thread and pretty much none of us are against the looping, it would make our life so much easier, and seeing there's like a 7% chance on getting a t7. It will take if not months to just get one.
I do not feel looping in any way devalues my work, I still got a really good head start, concidering I've got over 80+ hours of horse running a week. Not even a joke.

I thought I was missing something. Easy to get to T6, hard to break from T6? Is that it? so want auto looping so you don't have to do the grind at T6? Hm.....

Gfys.. I'm not at T6, But I don't want my efforts at T6 determined purely by RNG. Because you know with auto looping some non-breeder is going to auto loop his 2 mounts, get a higher tier mount, buy some other scrubs female off the market, exchange said mounts, and get that 7%. And he will be able to do so because of auto looping. (Exaggerated to speed up the process, but basically someone with no interest in 'breeding' will acquire mounts beyond their tier level eventually. And that will ruin all of the breeders hard work)

NO THANK YOU.

That would literally be the cancer to my proffession. Atleast in afk fishing theres a huge benefit to ACTIVE fishing over afk fishing.

Posted

Ohh you are one of those funny ones. The big difference, if you can't see it, is that I can do this overnight. I can sleep for 8 hours and have gained significant amounts of xp in a safe zone. Even though I think the current system is broken it still poses a risk and it still requires you to be at the screen every so often... If you want it easier, just cut the xp required in half or implement a daily xp reward for the skill, horse of your choise. With an auto path system I can go on vacation for a week come back and still be on basicly the same lvl as the guy who actively played...

Significant? honestly it's barely any. A level on a high tier horse can take over 3 hours to do, even at full speed.
And you cannot just go away on vacation and have your horses running, you will either run out of carrots or your wagon will break down.

But even if you checked in every now and again  and bought a new wagon/replenished the carrots, you would not get that many horses out of it, nor would you get anywhere near as much silver as you get from afk fishing.
I have literally used 12hrs + on running horses every day, I am sick of hearing people like you speaking for people like me that do this game. You clearly have no idea how it works, I'd rather you not speak for me either.

That goes for all of you others that don't haven't even put the effort in to get the t6's, please don't just speak for us. It does not devalue anything, you gain almost nothing from the looping apart from a little time to actually play other aspects of the game....

2 people like this

Posted

Seeing as the speed is already reduced when you auto-run and it is based on the distance traveled to get the exp to level, this is already implemented, just like auto fishing.
Also, they only asked about auto looping, so unless they also implement the auto carrot feature, then that will also require player interaction, which will again make it not fully AFK, just a tool (such as when I am working on assigning workers, researching information, waiting on buildings to "complete", checking on forums, etc.) I can be leveling up my horse.

If they put in auto-loop without auto-carrot there is no point in adding auto-loop, if you can be there to feed a carrot every trip you can be there to right click on the map every trip. Pretty sure if they add auto loop it will have auto carrot too.

Posted

I am someone who spends 95% of the game running back and forth. It's really really boring. Less grindy more auto-loopy please!!!

Posted

If they put in auto-loop without auto-carrot there is no point in adding auto-loop, if you can be there to feed a carrot every trip you can be there to right click on the map every trip. Pretty sure if they add auto loop it will have auto carrot too.

Does the Korean version hve auto carrot?

Posted

Do you know that pre mediah there are 17 mainland stables ? so if we let trent out of the count that means 16 stables for a total of 48 horse slots, that you are limited to 5 breeding a day, wich means to achieve the  things you say you did, you must have on the length of 2 weeks missed only 22 so less than 2 a day, that the first shot at a T4 female from a T1 pair is with a sum of 49 levels a 9 hour leveling process for each horses so 18 hours for 3 breedings .....

You are telling us that for the last 14 days you have been playing at least 18 hours a day, that you never failed any of the 48 RNG challenge that you faced with a 50% chance each time, and that on top of those 18 hours a day of ridding (nothing else than ridding) you found the time to do things plus sleep, eat, work .....

man that is something !!!

Hm.. Maybe I am missing some of the other stables.. I only have about 13?

But yes. As I previously had mentioned ages and ages ago somewhere in this massive thread, that I would rather see the breeding cap removed or have breeding cost energy.. I would rather have a cap like that removed to allow 'breeding' rather than 'afk'ing'.

I don't believe I have found anything special, but I do believe I have a way of controlling the probability for my female/male ratios, and achieving the tier progression in each step. Since hitting Tier 4, I have started looking at buying horses, As most breeders have also checked, theres nothing worth buying on the market because they're all level 1-2.. 

I don't claim to be amazing at this, nor do I claim to have a high tier/speed horsie. But I do still feel relatively successful in my endeavours so far.

Posted

Yes to this! I have a full time job and 36 horses that need to be leveled.

For those saying that this will devalue the market for horses being trained/bred, it won't because there's still ALOT that needs to be done to get the right kind of horse that you want. Stats, abilities, coloration...I know what I want, and I know it's still going to take me awhile to get there, even with auto-looping.

1 person likes this

Posted

Does the Korean version hve auto carrot?

Yes ^^

Posted

I don't want to see it enabled. I'm working on my second T5 taking to level 18. If I pop a T6 from this next breed, it will be incredibly special for me, as I have spent a month leveling horses to obtain one. It's an easy mode feature, and we don't need it.

If we get autopath enabled, do you think you guys can talk to the bot makers so we can have autofight too?

I personally don't understand this thought process.

What this says to me is "Let's not make the game progress and get improvements because I labored over "x,y,z" so there should be nothing new/different/improved added to the game"

#1.  You can still keep your process and make your T6 just as special to you.
#2.  Why would having a feature to help you get to your T6 (or higher even) make that horse any less special to you?

What your logic also says to me is:

#1.  There should never be any patches, additions, or improvements, because what about the people who RACED to end level and now we have Mediah which has mobs that help you level more reasonably, so that should never be added
#2.  We should never get the awakening weapons because all the people who spent silver and hours grinding for stones that improved their weapons to +15
#3.  We should never get whaling because of all the people who spent hours fishing on fresh and salt water fish.

etc.

Why not see it as a tool you can use in the future, to make your life more enjoyable and give you freedom to enjoy even more aspects of the game?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Can someone help me. I read this over and over and it still doesn't make sense to me.

Apparently. Either way. I am against it, you are for it. I think that if people want faster leveling of horses it would make more sense to cut the xp required to do so in half or something. Auto looping only stresses the servers - and they are stressed enough as it is. Cut the xp or provide an xp bonus or make the horses max lvl from the get go if people find it to hard to level them...

Edited by Shadowsong

Posted

Yes_Baby.thumb.jpg.e4525d890e592378a3634

Posted

People argue against this using the same arguments when afk fishing was first a thing. And then when they are on the receiving ends, they complain rng and grinds.