• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Event: And the oscar goes to… Winners!

301 posts in this topic

Posted

They can stop doing these events after they honor their own reward system :)

@CM_Praballo can you please chime in and give us an update or something?

Posted

I haven't received my reward yet either. :(

Posted

August 8th and still we can't even get a reply from any CM's.

@CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes @PM_Jouska.

2 people like this

Posted

Might as well close the thread nothing will be done about the missing prizes.

message.thumb.png.d0b6a1f576b6dd8e11e8e7

Posted

300 loyalty LUL wat

Posted (edited)

Nice to know that I won nothing because you lost your parcels. Just to be honest, after 1st mounth of waiting I knew I will get nothing.

Edited by Lilinith

Posted

message.thumb.png.d0b6a1f576b6dd8e11e8e7

Geez. Probably more accurate to say something happened to most of them. And looking at the situation is about as useful as the shipping carrier they used apparently. What a joke.

http://www.postnl.be/en/receiving/track-and-trace/

There. Track your packages.

Posted

I have contacted the customer support. So here is an update on the situation. Shame I as a member of the community have to go and do this rather than having a Community Manager speak with us.

Received this at 12:41 GMT+1 September the 7th.

Greetings,

I'm sorry to hear about this incident. I've spoken to CM_Praballo and he said that there were some issues with the postal service, resulting in some of the packages being lost. He also assured me that after they have reviewed the Gamescom merchandise, replacements will be sent.

We'll do our best to get this fixed! :)

Kind regards,

GM Salome

Posted

I have contacted the customer support. So here is an update on the situation. Shame I as a member of the community have to go and do this rather than having a Community Manager speak with us.

Received this at 12:41 GMT+1 September the 7th.

You sir are a saint and a scholar. 

Posted

Give up guys, they did.

Posted

@CM_Tytyes @CM_Praballo @CM_Aethon @PM_Jouska

Just tell us that you will never give us our rewards.. and never do contests with phisical rewards again.

And at least give us some compensation in pearls or something.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just tell us that you will never give us our rewards.. and never do contests with phisical rewards again.

And at least give us some compensation in pearls or something.

I would agree with this but they will give us some crap line about not knowing who got the prize and who didn't even though this is their BIG mistake and they should make up for it.

Posted

These guys are seriously a joke, an embarrassment to community managers in the game industry.

This is Valve level of communication, if not even worse.

Posted

These guys are seriously a joke, an embarrassment to community managers in the game industry.

This is Valve level of communication, if not even worse.

I would say worse, because at least valve would have the courtesy to tell me I was -----ed by now. 

Posted (edited)

Hopefully something will happen soon!

@CM_Praballo @CM_Aethon @PM_Jouska

v5g1dNm.png

GM X (Black Desert Online) Nov 4, 15:46 CET

Greetings, Thank you for contacting the Black Desert Online Customer Support. I am GM Vheena and I am handling your ticket today. I first want to apologize for the late reply, we've had an increased amount of tickets that delayed our reply time. I am sorry to hear that you haven't got your reward yet. I spoke to CM_Praballo about this and I know you have already waited for long but I will have to ask for a little bit more patience from you :/ CM_Praballo finally received the packages and wanted to send them out today but, with CM_Tytyes departure, he has been quite busy this week and could not do it. But he assured me that he will do it as soon as he can, hopefully on Monday. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and I thank you for your patience and understanding. I wish you a very nice day and hope you will have an amazing weekend!

Kind regards, GM X Black Desert Online Customer Support

Edited by Hiorth
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Hiorth
thanks to you we got our rewards, at least I just got my t-shirt today :) btw image on t-shirt looks completely different than it was supposed D:

Edited by Lilinith

Posted

It's been several months but I finally received my t-shirt today. But still no Black Spirit Figurine :(

Posted

@Hiorth
thanks to you we got our rewards, at least I just got my t-shirt today :) btw image on t-shirt looks completely different than it was supposed D:

It's been several months but I finally received my t-shirt today. But still no Black Spirit Figurine :(

oooh, awesome!

I've yet to get mine, but whatever. Something is finally happening!

Posted

its-something.jpg

Posted

Seems like I got my t-shirt too!

Posted

Feb 19th, 2017 and I still don't have my T-shirt from this contest.

@CM_Praballo @CM_Aethon @PM_Jouska

Can I at least get a "Sorry we messed up" Instead of a year of messages and tickets only leading to "We will look into it and forward it to the correct people"

Please at this point I would take anything.

Seems like I got my t-shirt too!

What did you do to get your T shirt?

I have been submitting tickets, messaging the GM on both here, and twitter, and have been posting in this topic for months....

And not only have I not even gotten my T shirt I can't even get a reply.

Any advice?