• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Event: And the oscar goes to… Winners!

301 posts in this topic

Posted

Still no title/loyalty. Any word on when this is coming?

Posted (edited)

My god, this thread is so full of judgemental jealous people...

Congratulations to the winners! Even though I haven't watched the videos yet, I'm sure you have all deserved it! (Can't watch the videos right now since at work, but I'll watch them when I get home).

But yeah. I could say I did a pretty good job myself. Only I knew I wasn't going to have a chance since my choice of song was not included in the download provided for this event. (Regardless it being from BDO)

You can judge for yourself:

Edit:

Well, okay... after watching the second video (Because most people QQ about that one), I see where people are coming from. It is made using a bought template from some of the millions of online "shops" out there on the internet.

But the reason it won #2 is kind of simple: It stands out. It doesn't matter how good or bad your video is, if it stands out from the masses, it's bound to become more popular among people. If there is a room full of lovely ladies, and one ugly dude, I'm sure that dude is the first person you're going to notice.

Edited by Nicknero1405

Posted

What about rewards?

Posted

What about rewards?

Got a message yesterday asking some of us to correct the names we used (character name instead of Family name), urging us to respond to it quickly, so I imagine any day now.

Posted

Got a message yesterday asking some of us to correct the names we used (character name instead of Family name), urging us to respond to it quickly, so I imagine any day now.

where did you get this message?

Posted

where did you get this message?

A conversation sent to all involved.

Posted

A conversation sent to all involved.

As a PM? I didn't get one. I'm hoping that my name correction was on the list.

#Serendia

1 person likes this

Posted

when do we get these rewards??

Posted (edited)

Okay so i got the Miles in my mail just now, so i relog to check for the title and im still missing the title >.<

Family Name: Cas

Character Name: Bites

Server: Uno

Edited by Casper

Posted

Hope that the title and miles are distributed soon I'm sure like many are very annoyed that no word has been given about eta

Posted

Any news on the 300 loyalty points and title rewards?  I thought they would come with this patch.

Posted (edited)

I can't understand why they continue to do events with certain rewards when they have problems with send them o.O

Still w8ing for title and 300 loyality

@CM_Jouska Can we have some news about rewards for this event?

Edited by Morpheus
1 person likes this

Posted

SPOILER CONTENT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DISQUALIFIED!!!

#4 should never have even been considered.  How are you going to show a spoiler video as a winner?! I'm sure I'm not the only one who's hadn't see that content yet! Lucky for me I  I stopped watching when I realized major story cut scenes were being used instead of original content.   But hey, thanks for potentially ruining the story for me Devs.  Ill just be sure to mash "r" past all the work someone probably did on any in-game dialogue from now on, sense I now know what happens anyway.  The story doesn't matter though right?  As long as we all dump money into the cash shop who cares...

Posted

My god, this thread is so full of judgemental jealous people...

Congratulations to the winners! Even though I haven't watched the videos yet, I'm sure you have all deserved it! (Can't watch the videos right now since at work, but I'll watch them when I get home).

But yeah. I could say I did a pretty good job myself. Only I knew I wasn't going to have a chance since my choice of song was not included in the download provided for this event. (Regardless it being from BDO)

You can judge for yourself:

Edit:

Well, okay... after watching the second video (Because most people QQ about that one), I see where people are coming from. It is made using a bought template from some of the millions of online "shops" out there on the internet.

But the reason it won #2 is kind of simple: It stands out. It doesn't matter how good or bad your video is, if it stands out from the masses, it's bound to become more popular among people. If there is a room full of lovely ladies, and one ugly dude, I'm sure that dude is the first person you're going to notice.

Stop trying to act morally superior when you havent taken the time to understand why some people are voicing their concerns against the judges.

"My god, this thread is so full of judgemental jealous people...

Congratulations to the winners! Even though I haven't watched the videos yet,"

1 person likes this

Posted

I just got the loyalty points in the game mail. Still waiting on the title though.

Posted

Just got my 300 loyalty points.  No title yet though.

Posted

yea just got the loyalty no title

Posted (edited)

Still no loyalty or title, what is going on? 

Edit: Just got loyalty points but title is still missing.

Edited by Phantium

Posted

Missing Oscar and One for all.... rewards

Posted (edited)

I too received the loyalty, but no title. :(

Edited by OgyJoe

Posted

Got loyalty reward but no titles

Posted

I have now received the loyalty points..... just waiting on the title.

Posted

Aye, thy old title is missing! Arhhhh!

Posted

Same as all the previous gentlemen, got the loyalty, but no title!