• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Witch Awakening Q&A + Guide Tonight~ How to: Witch! Awakened Guide added soon! Beginner - Advanced Witch Guide!

138 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Witch awakening Q&A! Ask anything in the comments!

Video Footage PVE/PVP from Twitch + Youtube + Skillbuild:

Perfect Skillbuild:

All preawaken skills needed + all Awakened skills needed makes a total of 1511 SP needed (ofc that also includes level 62 for the last upgrades of our awaken skills xD)

Click here 

PVP:

GVG 

https://www.twitch.tv/cherryyami/v/97763440

Im currently uploading a ~30minutes large scale GVG. will post as soon its up.

Witch 1vs1 videos:

Video 1 Witch vs Musa

Video 2 Witch vs Musa

Video 3 Witch vs Maehwa

Video 4 Witch vs Warrior

Video 5 Witch vs Warrior

Video 6 Witch vs Valk

Video 7 Open world pvp

PVE:

DUO Aakman:

https://www.twitch.tv/cherryyami/v/97763732

Kutum + Crescent 00:00:00 - 00:45:00

https://www.twitch.tv/cherryyami/v/99715426

Solo Pilar Ku + Crescent:

https://www.twitch.tv/cherryyami/v/99050923

Awakened Giath, Bheg and Hebe Bosses:

https://www.twitch.tv/cherryyami/v/97763383

Duo Pilar Ku Prison:

Since Ive had countless and countless of people ask me for the guide Ive made I will now make it public.

Keep in mind, most of the things Im writing are about the current KR version. there might be slight differences in skills like as example Multiple Magic Arrows. 

I will keep a look out to make sure most is understandable for everyone and if you do have any more questions, please just ask!

As in for credibility, writing and explaining here is Me, Krystalie (Lv. 60 on KR servers.) and the videos of Cranium (Lv. 60 on KR servers.)

There will be pictures of our current gear attached on this post.

1. Witch, 1vs1 or group pvp? Grinding and Pve good or bad?

1. Witch, 1vs1 or group pvp? Grinding and Pve good or bad?

Witch is NOT a 1vs1 Class. Witch is very very weak if you are fighting people alone, the class is incredibly strong and good for group pvp where you can focus on dealing damage from the back lines. Please do NOT make a witch/wizard if you want them for 1vs1 only.
You can fight people 1vs1 and you can win ofc, but the class is one of the weakest in BDO if you want to only 1vs1.

Grinding and PVE:

I wouldnt call witch the best PVE class but they are indeed one of the better or easier farmers right after Tamer and Ranger.

2. How to skill for PVE? Skilltree + Best PVE Combo for easy grind

2. How to skill for PVE? Skilltree + Best PVE Combo for easy grind

There are a few key Skills + Combos you want to focus on with witch. 

Cranium made this build and its imo the best for PVP and also PVE matters.

Keep in mind, this build is how your skills should look when you have finished and maxed out everything. By no means is this easy to achieve. It will take alot of time grinding SP.

http://www.blackdeserttome.com/calculator/wizard/109#

PVE Combo?

As a combo to farm Mobs that are stronger than you (ie. you need more than 1 attack to kill them, you need a combo for it OR they deal alot of damage to you and you need to dodge alot) you will want to use following combo:

ImageFireball + Image Fireball Explosion -> 
Image Thunderbolt + Image Residual Lightning -> 
Image Chain Lighting + Image Lightning Storm

IF that isnt enough then add-> 

Image Teleport + Image Healing Aura
 (if you've taken alot of damage) 

OR 

Image Teleport + ImageMana Absorption (to refill your mana IF you do not have mana potions) and -> rinse repeat the above combo.

[excuse the weird black background, since Ive taken it out of my guild post and our page is pretty dark. idk how to remove the background...@@]

3. How to skill for PVP? Skilltree + Best PVP Combo for group pvp

3. How to skill for PVP? Skilltree + Best PVP Combo for group pvp

For PVP the combos seem to be the same but they do differ greatly dependend on the situation you are in. 
The skills you want to use alot in group pvp are your highest DPS skills -> 100% Rage Skill, Meteor, Blizzard, Residual and also Chain Lightning to catch a person from running away or circling arround you. You want to use ur Instant cast skill and also your shielding skill alot. Your highest priority will be to avoid DIRECT combat since once you are CC'd you will die very quickly so try to stay in the back and deal damage from there. 

There is no real ''guide'' on what skills you can use for PVP except the ones listed. You will want to hit the enemy when they dont expect you to hit, you deal very high damage but you die very very fast too, so it will need some practice and training for you to get used to Witch/wizard in pvp. You are not a frontline DPS, you cannot join direct combat. Youre the backline DPS that will kill everything when you have a good team in your frontline.

If you check this video from 3:25 to 3:44 you will see what I mean with sneaky and having a good frontline. In this case the Valk is distracting and tanking the members of the enemy guild and Cranium attacks.

If you are a high geared witch OR the highest geared witch and your damage is needed it is very usefull if you have one person that will PVP with you. A Giant, a Valk, anything that can save you if you get CC'd and need backup.

4. Starter Gear

4. Starter Gear:

As starter PVE Gear you will want to use the Agerian Set and a Yuria as weapon plus Bronze/Steel Dagger as offhand..

Its bonuses are:

15 base set def
70.50 set LT
4 sockets
+150 HP
+3 attack speed
+3 cast speed
+1 movement speed
rigid/stun resist increase

As Starter PVP Gear you will want to use the Tarotus/Taritas set and a Yuria as weapon plus Bronze/Steel Dagger as offhand..

Its Bonuses are:

20 base set def
79.5 set LT
4 sockets
+20 HP
+120 MP/Rain/DF
+7 accuracy
evasion increase
knockback/offset resist increase

5. Starter Gear Gems

5. Gems! What do I need? What do I focus on?

PVE Gems (Starter Gear):

Helm 
Ancient Magic Crystal of the Sun - Memory (+2 Rank Casting Speed)

Armor 
Ancient Magic Crystal - Cobelinus (+100 Max HP + 20 LT Weight Limit Increase)
OR 
Ancient Magic Crystal of Abundance - Armor (Damage Reduction +5)

Gloves
Ancient Magic Crystal of the Sun - Valor (+2 Rank Critical Hit)
Boots 
Ancient Magic Crystal of Nature - Swiftness (+2 Rank Movement Speed)
OR 
Ancient Magic Crystal of Nature - Adamantine (Knockdown& Bound Resistance +25%

Weapon Yuria
Ancient Magic Crystal of Crimson Flame - Power (+5 AP)

PVP Gems (Starter Gear):

Helm 
Ancient Magic Crystal of the Sun - Memory (+2 Rank Casting Speed)

Armor 
Ancient Magic Crystal - Cobelinus (+100 Max HP + 20 LT Weight Limit Increase)
OR 
Ancient Magic Crystal of Abundance - Armor (Damage Reduction +5)

Gloves

Ancient Magic Crystal - Viper (ATK Speed +1 & Casting Speed +1 Rank)

Boots

Ancient Magic Crystal of Nature - Adamantine (Knockdown& Bound Resistance +25%

Weapon Yuria
Ancient Magic Crystal of Crimson Flame - Power (+5 AP)

6. Advanced Gear 

6. Advanced Gear

As PVE/PVP Gear after Media Patch you will want to use Gruneil Set (You need to upgrade to yellow grade) and a Liverto + Steel Dagger(DMG) or Bronze Dagger (ACC) as weapon.

Its bonuses are:

11 base set def
85.5 set LT
8 sockets
+150 HP
+7 attack ('all dmg' or 'all atk')

OR

The Boss Armor set and a Liverto/Kzarka + SteelDagger/Nouver Dagger as weapon and offhand.

Hebetate Tree Spirit's Armor (http://bddatabase.net/us/item/11017/) Can be obtained by killing the Weekly Tree Spirit Boss.
Giath’s Helmet (
http://bddatabase.net/us/item/11013/) Can be optained by killing the daily Goblin Boss.
Bheg's Gloves (
http://bddatabase.net/us/item/11015/) Can be obtained by killing the daily Chain Imp Boss.
Muskan's Shoes (
http://bddatabase.net/us/item/11016/) Can be obtained by killing the weekly Muskhan Boss at the Monastery.

7. Advanced Gear Gems

7. Advanced Gear Gems:

Helm 
Ancient Magic Crystal of the Sun - Memory 2x (+2 Rank Casting Speed)

Armor 
Ancient Magic Crystal - Cobelinus 2x (+100 Max HP + 20 LT Weight Limit Increase)

Gloves

Ancient Magic Crystal - Viper (ATK Speed +1 & Casting Speed +1 Rank) AND Ancient Magic Crystal of the Sun - Valor (Critical Hit Rank +2)

Boots 
Ancient Magic Crystal of Nature - Swiftness 2x (+2 Rank Movement Speed)
OR 
Ancient Magic Crystal of Nature - Adamantine 2x (Knockdown& Bound Resistance +25%

Weapon

Liverto (Ancient Magic Crystal of Crimson Flame - Power 2x (+5 AP))
OR 
Kzarka (Staff Ancient Magic Crystal of Crimson Flame - Power 2x (+5 AP))

note: if youre using zaka staff you need to change ur helmet and gloves gem because zaka staff stat is +3 casting speed while Liverto staff is +3 crit

Offhand

Steel Dagger (Modification of Black Spirit +5 ATK + 100HP)

OR

Nouver Dagger (Modification of Black Spirit +5 ATK + 100HP 2x OR Awakened Spirit Crystal +5 ATK +150 HP (after Valencia part2)

Accessoires:

Rings = Mark Of Shadow +0, +1, +2 ~ and up (later on Cresent moon rings when Valencia Update hits)

Necklace = Ancient Guardian Seal  6-6 ATK 2 Def OR Ogre Ring 10-10 ATK ~ and up  

Belt = Ancient Weapon Core 4-4 ATK 4 Def OR Tree spirit Belt 5-5 ATK ~ and up (later on Basilisk when Valencia Hits)

Earrings = Witch Earrings 5-5 ATK OR Whale Earrings 5-5 ATK + 100 HP 

You will want to use Ancient Guardian Seal + Ancient Weapon Core as a set for a extra ACC and Defense Bonus OR go for Ogre Ring + Tree Spirit Belt for pure damage.

8. Potential Stats - Attack speed? Casting Speed? Critical Hit?

8. Potential Stats - Attack speed? Casting Speed? Critical Hit?

As Witch you should focus to get Rank 5 Casting speed and Critical Rate.

You might not notice the difference in casting speed at first. But if you upgrade from lets say Rank 2 casting speed to 5 you will notice that its a BIG difference.

Critical rate rank should explain itself as to why you should get it.

9. Horse Combat

9. Horse Combat

As for Horse combat what you want to get (at best) is a T7/T8 horse with following skills:

Important Skills:

- Drift (for a instant rush away once uve casted meteor, drift + instant acc combination is the best way to get away quickly.)

- Rush (to knock down enemys)

- Instant Acceleration (step 1 OR step2[T8]) --> explains itself.

- Lateral Movement OR Sidestep (Step 1[T7] OR Step2 [T8]) -> You will use sidestep or lateral movement to circle ur enemys better if you use Blizzard or chain lightning.

Gear for Combat on Horse:

You want to have your horse have the most Defense possible since your enemys will attack your horse first if you fight them, so your horse needs to get the highest amount of def gear that is craftable, that is following:

Steel Fighting Spirit Barding (at +10 a total of 72 Defense)

Combat Hide Stirrups (at +10 a total of 30 Defense)

Steel Battle Horseshoe (at +10 a total of 15 Defense)

This will be the Defense gear you can or should get your horse IF you want to seriously fight on horse.

To heal your horses HP you will use Carrot Juice or Carrots. (blue if possible.)

Now to Skill Key Combinations while mounted:

S + LMB to cast Fireball

S + RMB to cast Lightning Bolt + Residual 

Shift + RMB to cast chain lightning (using ''space'' is essential, it will make your horse stop moving instead of sprinting.)

Shift + LMB + RMB will cast Blizzard. (Remember, you only have blizzard step 1 on horse, no step 2 blizzard.)

S + LMB + RMB will cast meteor. (Different than on foot, while mounted you can move arround having meteor and also blizzard casted.)

S + E will make you cast your Mana Drain ability

E will make you cast self heal.

You cannot use Shielding, quickcast or aoe heal abilities while mounted.

10. Videos Overview, PVP Combat

11. Pictures - Horse Skills / Gear

12. Common Questions!

Q: ''Hi, one question, I've seen people able to move the Black Rage (100%) while they are casting it, how they do that?''

A:

use CTRL and LMB :) try it out in arena! works same while ure casting meteor (if your enemy moved to another direction, before you cast it u can move it) and blizzard (should be adjusted already or in a patch soon to change direction automaticly where you are aiming)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Q: Skillbuild for a Fresh Level 50?

A: 

http://www.blackdeserttome.com/calculator/wizard/6609

This uses 454SP. required level is 55 because of the +100HP passive skill at the bottom.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Q: Could you provide some info on skill awakenings too ? I've heard that the increased cast speed doesn't stack with the buff, but since the buff isn't permanently activated, is it worth it anyways ?

A: 

Currently this is how we have our skills awakened. Though, we have seen some Witches on KR doing different and are looking into rerolling our current awakenings if we find a better one.

2015-11-14_237598295[394hghghvert.png

Q:Why do you favor fireball + rmb to start of instead of lightning + residue? Is it just because of the down attack you'd get out of the lightning after doing the fireball combo?

A:

Yes, I usually start off with fireball because of the extra down attack that lightning will deal. its good for monsters that arent immun to such, since the possiblity of them getting to you fast enough to damage you is decreased using fireball~ :D 

Since if monsters/player are knocked down your attacks will deal a higher amount of damage. that always made me wanna use fireball as first starting attack.

If im attacking monsters like worldbosses though, it doesnt really matter since worldbosses will be immun to the effects.

If anyone of you guys need a picture as to how a horse like that looks ingame Skill and gear wise, just tell me. I will screen mines then.

Video of Cranium using mounted combat during the old version of Red Battlefield:

As I will stop this for now and edit more later if you guys have any more questions. I hope this could be of some help for now. 

Any questions, dont hesistate to ask them here I will answer as soon I can.

Sidenote: If you would want to use my guide for your guild or anything related please send me a headsup first. :) thank you~

So long, Crystalie~ :D 

For more questions you could always PM me or check by on my twitch.tv/Cherryyami

Edited by Crystalie
32 people like this

Posted

on RU was so hard to get boss gear compared to KR  i hope eu us is same or better than kr

very nice contribution

suggestion:

maybe also add that support wizards cannot use the most  important  support skills on mount  and problem is when mount dies for dps wiz witches , how to get it back? run to a stable aint   always possible  or something is changed in kr?

support 4 movement on grunil or boss boots  and they need to be tankier wizard with damage reduction gems and max hp as possible and high DP (i heard dp got buffed still on

55 56 lvl it was strong  you can be tanky if you want  maybe DP if it got buffed since ru  is outdated it would be even better  and yes rangers  and  melee classes gonna penerate

it with high accurancy  kzaka + boss gloves 17+  gonna be a problem  but if they nerf the 16+ as they said they are looking at it so it possible that changes will be made and it will be even more valiable option

krea set  for support tanky before kzaka is not a bad option we were testing it with 15 and 16 weps yuria and krea and it seems that there is not much difrence some even claim that krea better we dotn see the krea accurancy on enchant lvl  

and they can use the x2 black spirit  on offhand  together with some more accurancy from red coral   outlaw? and III shrine guardian is not bad either together with whale earrings x2 and scala II Or III its good before 

you got ogre III with 26 ap that is not  easy at all so its cheaper and 

you can beat others with same gear if played correcty even rangers at 55 56 (there is a trick vs them otherwise it will be hard even with so much defence)  while they drinking extra healing potions coz wizard dps even with low  ap its good  

support wizards got 3 or 4 options to save the group one of those its not even possible if  he is not tanky enough 

now if ppl get 18 and 19 weps..and gear espcialy rangers and they dont get another nerf then maybe and they neither nerf  16-20 enchant lvls then maybe tanky wizard on 58 with full end game gear 18all  vs rangers kunos bladers plums 18+ wont be possible*

i grealty disagree with wizards being weak even on 58   on 55 56 a support wizard can defeat most rangers and mobile classes

daggerspell usesage while casting  and withough on CD can stun for 1 sec and with faster animation if enemy is on attack animation whne it hits its double damage 1 sec stun   earth responce as movevent skill and as knockdown  close range freeze works vs berse and all  classes withough iframe on close range attack animation (sosceress) (same with dagger)   the aoe freezing is usable vs classes that  try to close the distance    and best used while a smart movement  teleporting offsensivly and to by trying to get away

and  distrupting thier momentum etc

Posted

Thanks for this. It can be very daunting playing BDO as a completely new player, this will help me a little bit!

Posted

Are Neil trees Set in game?

Posted

U kinda cute

Posted

grunil..

forgot to add until you get liverto 15+ (dont worth it)  or kzaka 15+  use bronze dagger exept if you use accesories that give accurancy or yuria 16 or 17+  yellow otherwise you will be missinghits

Posted

Nice info, thanks !

Could you provide some info on skill awakenings too ? I've heard that the increased cast speed doesn't stack with the buff, but since the buff isn't permanently activated, is it worth it anyways ?

Posted

Nice info, thanks !

Could you provide some info on skill awakenings too ? I've heard that the increased cast speed doesn't stack with the buff, but since the buff isn't permanently activated, is it worth it anyways ?

Oh, yes ofc! Ill add that later today. preparing for node siege right now on KR ><

Posted

"Sidenote: If you would want to use my guide for your guild or anything related please send me a headsup first. :) thank you"

TLDR: Use Agerian or Taritas starting out then move to Grunil and gem for 5/5 CS-Crit 4/5 Movement. Use Yuria till you get Liverto. 

This is just a poor man's version of http://blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/10/21/wizard-class-guide/ . 

You couldn't even be bothered to use the correct name for Grunil armor sounds like you copy and pasted from a few KR wizard guides.

Posted

Ancient Guardian Seal and Ancient Weapon Core are in Mediah? I cant find it anywhere so I guess its Valencia update? 

Ancient Guardian Seal and Ancient Weapon Core are in Mediah? I cant find it anywhere so I guess its Valencia update? 

Posted (edited)

"Sidenote: If you would want to use my guide for your guild or anything related please send me a headsup first. :) thank you"

TLDR: Use Agerian or Taritas starting out then move to Grunil and gem for 5/5 CS-Crit 4/5 Movement. Use Yuria till you get Liverto. 

This is just a poor man's version of http://blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/10/21/wizard-class-guide/ . 

You couldn't even be bothered to use the correct name for Grunil armor sounds like you copy and pasted from a few KR wizard guides.

1. I have not copied any guides of any KR wizard/witch. I AM a KR witch since last year. My BF is the same. We have been playing KR since a year now or to make it clearer since BETA and long before Witch/Wiz was released.

2. Im using ''Neil'' as name because that is how it was called when I started KR back then. Neil Trees Armor. I do not know in which way they changed the translation for NA/EU as I am not actively playing neither of those servers but play KR.

3. ''Poor mans version'' I dont see how, the blackdesert foundry guide that youve posted has a complete different skill tree and also am I in this topic writing how the witches/wiz in my guild and I play. Its everyones own choice to follow up to it or not. Ive posted this guide because it was requested of me alot of times, this is actually a guide I wrote for my guild. Oh, Ive just seen aswell. it seems besides adding the current accessoires the foundry guide seems to be quiet outdated armor wise. Since Red Nose armor is by far not the best armor anymore. currently it is the Tree Boss armor as ive stated above.

2016-04-06_265547022.JPG

4. Please explain me though, why should I copy another guide? there are hundreds of guides for blackdesert out there, this one even displays MY gear, MY horse, MY stats and the videos of my boyfriend.. My way of using combos for grinding (ive even posted broadcasts of my twitch along the explanation in other threads). 

If you happen not to believe either I will show you my youtube.

There will be a daily boss, I am not sure if its added yet with media patch, but there is a Media daily boss like Imp and rednose as example. That boss drops the belt atleast.

Nice info, thanks !

Currently this is how we have our skills awakened. Though, we have seen some Witches on KR doing different and are looking into rerolling our current awakenings if we find a better one.

Indeed it should be translated as Grunil/Gruneil on NA/EU. It is the purple gear set. 

Edited by Crystalie
1 person likes this

Posted

Let me start by saying you've made a great guide here! Why do you favor fireball + rmb to start of instead of lightning + residue? Is it just because of the down attack you'd get out of the lightning after doing the fireball combo? Lightning residue isn't a down attack

Posted (edited)

Let me start by saying you've made a great guide here! Why do you favor fireball + rmb to start of instead of lightning + residue? Is it just because of the down attack you'd get out of the lightning after doing the fireball combo? Lightning residue isn't a down attack

Yes, I usually start off with fireball because of the extra down attack that lightning will deal. its good for monsters that arent immun to such, since the possiblity of them getting to you fast enough to damage you is decreased using fireball~ :D 

Since if monsters/player are knocked down your attacks will deal a higher amount of damage. that always made me wanna use fireball as first starting attack.

If im attacking monsters like worldbosses though, it doesnt really matter since worldbosses will be immun to the effects.

Edited by Crystalie

Posted

Indeed it should be translated as Grunil/Gruneil on NA/EU. It is the purple gear set. 

Grunil isn't purple on me >.>

Posted

Grunil isn't purple on me >.>

the icon is kinda purple ish , the gear itself isnt haha :D 

Screenshot_3.jpg

Posted

Siege wizards without the siege or mount in non-siege pvp are generally the first to pop.

1 person likes this

Posted

1. I have not copied any guides of any KR wizard/witch. I AM a KR witch since last year. My BF is the same. We have been playing KR since a year now or to make it clearer since BETA and long before Witch/Wiz was released.

2. Im using ''Neil'' as name because that is how it was called when I started KR back then. Neil Trees Armor. I do not know in which way they changed the translation for NA/EU as I am not actively playing neither of those servers but play KR.

3. ''Poor mans version'' I dont see how, the blackdesert foundry guide that youve posted has a complete different skill tree and also am I in this topic writing how the witches/wiz in my guild and I play. Its everyones own choice to follow up to it or not. Ive posted this guide because it was requested of me alot of times, this is actually a guide I wrote for my guild. Oh, Ive just seen aswell. it seems besides adding the current accessoires the foundry guide seems to be quiet outdated armor wise. Since Red Nose armor is by far not the best armor anymore. currently it is the Tree Boss armor as ive stated above.

2016-04-06_265547022.JPG

4. Please explain me though, why should I copy another guide? there are hundreds of guides for blackdesert out there, this one even displays MY gear, MY horse, MY stats and the videos of my boyfriend.. My way of using combos for grinding (ive even posted broadcasts of my twitch along the explanation in other threads). 

If you happen not to believe either I will show you my youtube.

I noticed you put everything into extra damage except chain. Do a lot of people follow this philosophy or are there others that are recommended for high level PvP ?

Posted

I noticed you put everything into extra damage except chain. Do a lot of people follow this philosophy or are there others that are recommended for high level PvP ?

Currently, we have been going that way. But there might be other people using different awakenings. It might depend on what youre aiming for. I could ask one more wizard of my guild tomorrow I suppose. its a level 59 or 60 wizard. I will check how he has his awakenings set :D 

Siege wizards without the siege or mount in non-siege pvp are generally the first to pop.

If you mean die with pop I do have to agree with this one. Thats why ive stated that its important to have a group of people arround you who can guard you, though in siege even that is difficult to do since theres so much people arround you all the time, friend and foe. 

Though, for gvg witch/wizard is pretty good too. but to any other pvp that could happen open world or anywhere else a ranger/sorc would be better as it has alot more mobility while being squishy like a witch/wiz imo. @@ 

1 person likes this

Posted

The skill build of this writer is way off for PvP, as are many of the gearing tips and skill rotations. Keep exploring outside of this guide, readers!

Posted

The skill build of this writer is way off for PvP, as are many of the gearing tips and skill rotations. Keep exploring outside of this guide, readers!

What do you mean the skill build is off... its the main skills of witch for pve/pvp..... explain me your skill build then, and also explain me how the main gear in the game is wrong to use aswell.

Posted (edited)

What is the difference between Kzarka and Liverto for a Witch, aside from needing to switch gems to maintain 5/5. Is there any advantage to holding out for a Kzarka or is a +15/20 Liverto  equal to a +15/20 Kzarka since the Witch is not as reliant on accuracy as other classes.

Edited by Walk

Posted

What is the difference between Kzarka and Liverto for a Witch, aside from needing to switch gems to maintain 5/5. Is there any advantage to holding out for a Kzarka or is a +15/20 Liverto  equal to a +15/20 Kzarka since the Witch is not as reliant on accuracy as other classes.

in eu there is no real difference between a kzarka n liverto statswise, other than kzarka being yellow and having the castspeed instead of crit. We do however not know if there r hidden stats.

Posted

Are you even able to chose which Awakening you get on specific skills?  I just hit the level range on my Wizard where you select a skill to awaken and it was randomly picked.  Am I doing something wrong or is there an option to pick which one you want?

Posted

Are you even able to chose which Awakening you get on specific skills?  I just hit the level range on my Wizard where you select a skill to awaken and it was randomly picked.  Am I doing something wrong or is there an option to pick which one you want?

It is random, however, you can reroll it using memory fragments. 

Posted

What do you mean the skill build is off... its the main skills of witch for pve/pvp..... explain me your skill build then, and also explain me how the main gear in the game is wrong to use aswell.

I simply want to encourage readers of your nice writeup to keep thinking, there's a lot missing in it that I find very useful for the Wizard. Sorry that I'm here to comment rather than guide!