• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Communication Failure - Cherry Blossom Event Should Be Extended

Communication Failure - Cherry Blossom Event Should Be Extended   103 votes

1. 1. Do you believe the Cherry Blossom Event should be extended?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Interestingly I was out in the wilderness and had used up my hoe and FINNNNALLLLY got one bare handed ;)

Congrats! :D

For your motivation:

2016-04-04_13543456.thumb.jpg.c3df0b5ca3

Posted

There is also an announcement on the main page. I think that it is slightly eclipsed by the expansion but in no means poor communication. There is no need to extend the event. I also think that everyone should read the patch notes because they often contain useful information.

Happy seed hunting!

Capture.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

You have crazy lucky RNG then. Congrats. I'm happy for you.

I, however, don't have crazy lucky RNG.

Seriously, you only really need three or four trees (five if you're really unlucky) to get the earring and the pot.

Personally I got 4 seeds the first night, doing the Olvia dailies with a hoe.

Posted

These seeds are sooo rare that in an hour of harvesting wild herbs I found 20 of them. The event runs till May the 4th (be with you) and the OP is whining. TL:DR RTFM.

Posted

I managed to get all the eggs during one very long over night gaming session but the seeds elude me. I have 11 petals from the 3 seeds I have managed to find, I use the suit, my hoe and 4 chars energy pools several times a day with no, ok really bad, luck. But Ill get them by May 4th Im pretty sure despite having to go out of town (no gaming) for a week of it.  M

I'm the exact opposite. I only finished one of the egg quests before the eggs vanished (hopefully I have better luck with them when they return), but my house is full of potted cherries and all my alts (plus one in the bank for my future planned kunoichi) have the earrings.

Posted (edited)

Congrats! :D

For your motivation:

2016-04-04_13543456.thumb.jpg.c3df0b5ca3

thanks for making me break the covet commandment. ;)

Edited by Mystfit

Posted

Don't we have an entire month for the cherry blossom thing? It takes maybe 2 hours of farming wild herbs and another 6 for the trees. I got two earrings and three plants by the second day. A whole month is almost too generous for two items.

For those of us who have played on KR or on JP, we already had an idea of what the Mediah patch would bring, and therefore didn't check it for a new event.

Not trying to be a ----- here but that's not our or Daum's fault.

Posted

I'm the exact opposite. I only finished one of the egg quests before the eggs vanished (hopefully I have better luck with them when they return), but my house is full of potted cherries and all my alts (plus one in the bank for my future planned kunoichi) have the earrings.

I really had to set my mind to getting them. I parked alts at them too and logged through my chars every ten mins for the last bit, But yeah, i feel peoples pain on the trees. M

Posted

They are if you follow the event notes which says to gather by hand.  I wasted 200 energy before someone in guild mentioned hoe's worked better.  The game LITERALLY tells you to use the most inefficient way to get the items...

something rare to me is something you dont get in a day. no matter you harvest with hoe or bare hands, in Kamasilve temple i had 4 seeds after one round. i had to get more farms, after the next round. 

Posted

I found a total of 8 seeds with about 140 energy over two nights, that gave me 5 pots and 1 earring. (It would've been more, but some of them got old and I only got 6 petals instead of the 10-15). The event is longer than a month, you'll be ok. You need to work on your gathering anyhow.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0