• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

energy Ability to Replenish Character Energy Faster while offline or on a different Char

Energy Replenish Faster when Offline or on another character Vote   18 votes

1. 1. Would you like to see Energy Replenish at a faster Rate when offline or when using another character?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey all,

With allot of different things that energy uses now and when people are starting to use specific characters to gather, fish, process, ----- etc it would be nice if energy recharged faster overnight or when we are on a different character so we could continue leveling up our stuff the next day.

What do u guys think?

P.S Please refrain from insulting, rude and abusive comments. It serves no purpose. Only polite constructive comments please.

Many Thanks

Would love to see more of a turn out here. 

Please post your replies as to why you don't think it's a good idea, would love to know your reasons. 👍

Many thanks. 

Posted

I'm not quite sure what you are suggesting. So instead say 1 energy / 30 min, you want it faster like 1 / 20 min for offline char? idk, atm it seems like a good pace for energy from alts.

Posted

I think it should be set to:

• Online: Active character - 1 energy / 3 mins (like normal) - unless sleeping in a bed of course
  • Online: Inactive character(s) (alts) - 1 energy / 10 minutes
  • Offline: All characters - 1 energy / 30 minutes.

The reason for the faster is it makes up for lost time. When energy levels get higher than 100, it takes quit some time to refill that. 100 energy will take 50 hours being online, 100 when offline. I can spend 100 energy in no time at all, from processing or cooking, or node investing. Even with 4 alts, that energy can go really quick. Then when its gone, all that is left is to rest in a bed, or go do battles or fishing. 

I know there are energy potions now, but those are more of a supplement. You can trade 100 energy for a +20 energy potion. When its super easy to spend 100 energy, 20 energy doesn't make up for it.

Increasing the offline energy recharge rate would reduce afk sleepers. I leave my character on when I go to work or sleep just to refill energy. I would much rather log out and save on the power bill, but if I don't, my character will only recover 8-9 energy points.

Posted

Now that they have energy potions for you to trade in, I vote no.

Posted

Yes. Already we're the only server that uses energy for processing. Such a stupid change among many other stupid changes to our side of the game.

Simply make the rate that an offline character regens energy be equal to 1 energy for 3 minutes - which is the same as the online regen. Simple, affective, non game breaking.

Posted

why do we have separate energy and skill pools anyways? why not just have the energy and skill pools combined across all characters on the account and just increase the base energy regen a little?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0