• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

We have a significant PvE problem with Black Desert

142 posts in this topic

Posted

Do not!!

WTH  U TALKIN BOUT U FILTHY CASUL!? GIT GUD AND OTHER NONSENSE THAT PEOPLE SHOUT AT EACH OTHER FOR NO GOOD REASON! ;)

Combating bots at the expensive of allowing the players to enjoy the game is ridiculous. If people want to cheat they will find a way, not allowing trading of any kind makes 0 sense.

I agree.

But we do have a kind of trading so... cool story.

Posted (edited)

You are full of insight.

I highlighted the true reason you want trading, not cooperation as you like to put it.

You highlighted your paranoia :)

Guys face it, this game is only multi player when it comes to PVP, pretty much everything else is single player content. That won't change anytime soon, Daum decided to save money on GMs that way. If you like social play or interaction outside of ventrillo/chat or PVP, find yourself a different game.

I just find it funny that people complain about the multi player part - "oh no we don't want any PVP! Give us our PVE servers where we can craft lonely but secure"

I agree, completely. But you do not get my point. I like PvP, I play for the PvP. I want free PvP everywhere. But there are PvE players too. And without them the game will fade.

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

WTH  U TALKIN BOUT U FILTHY CASUL!? GIT GUD AND OTHER NONSENSE THAT PEOPLE SHOUT AT EACH OTHER FOR NO GOOD REASON! ;)

That's racist.

Posted

We have a significant problem with Black Desert. Many people in my guild ask how they can be part of the multiplayer activities without fighting? And the obvious answer is there is no such a way. The PvE part of the game is totally single player. I will quote guild mate who says: "This is worse than GW2", another one says: "That is even worse than Neverwinter". Before the release of the game we made a significant consensus here, in this forum, that the player to player exchange of items should be allowed at least between the guild members. Now when a mate asks me, how he could to contribute to the guild with cooking, crafting, trade, the only answer is: he cannot. He shall fight or play alone. I think Daum should implement very soon some mechanisms for PvE cooperation among the players at least in the guilds, or the majority of people who want to play a MMO game will just leave Black Desert.

guild members contribute by raising the guilds war chest by completing guild missions.

Eventually node wars and sieges will play their part, where crafting walls, cannons, and siege equipment will also come into play.

Yes at the moment it is heavy solo, mainly because the party system is only used for field grinds as there aren't any dungeons or raids. But I give that time to change.

Helping guild members is not just about hand-me-downs or hand outs, its about playing together and being there when you're needed.

Now I would like to see some sort of guild storage contribute, so that you can pass down old gear, but the development of that is still possible.

One of the best ways to help your guild is by becoming strong and independent, sharing your knowledge, helping to map out resources, plan and share strategies and tactics to make it easier on new comers.

I come from an old guild family that emphasizes hard work and independence, without reliance on the guild for support, which made us stronger and better players, and when it came time to pitch in we all "put on the work gloves and got down to it."

An example of strengthening yourself to in turn help the guild, raising your gathering level or fishing level high enough so that gather missions go quickly and more effectively......

Posted

That's racist.

That's sexist! You misogynist!

Posted (edited)

One of the best ways to help your guild is by becoming strong and independent, sharing your knowledge, helping to map out resources, plan and share strategies and tactics to make it easier on new comers.

So to talk in forum :) Great way of multiplayer gameplay - maybe D3 is the best MMO ever in such a case :) I did everything you are talking about - guild quests, bosses, even whales, guild wars, wars for nodes, castle sieges. And except the PvP the game is completely singleplayer, even when you play in party. For the PvE players it is a solo game.

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

I really do not understand how or why people think thie game is single player because they cannot trade directly.   

If you want to help your crafters, list the mats you gather and buy their goods. Create an intra-guild economy that isn't based on manipulation or extortion. 

Posted (edited)

I really do not understand how or why people think thie game is single player because they cannot trade directly.   

If you want to help your crafters, list the mats you gather and buy their goods. Create an intra-guild economy that isn't based on manipulation or extortion. 

Crafters? You mean the NPC workers? It is mainly about the gathering. Crafting is so wrong, that it cannot be fixed.

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

Crafters? You mean the NPC workers?

are you the leader of your guild?

Posted

are you the leader of your guild?

No, but I was in other places. I know what you mean, but it does not work, nowhere. This feature of the AH is pointless. And there are no crafters.

Posted

So to talk in forum :) Great way of multiplayer gameplay - maybe D3 is the best MMO ever in such a case :) I did everything you are talking about - guild quests, bosses, even whales, guild wars, wars for nodes, castle sieges. And except the PvP the game is completely singleplayer, even when you play in party. For the PvE players it is a solo game.

u did castle sieges and node wars.  does this mean u played in other regions?

Posted

u did castle sieges and node wars.  does this mean u played in other regions?

Yeah, I smell bullshit.

Bullshit.

Posted

No, but I was in other places. I know what you mean, but it does not work, nowhere. This feature of the AH is pointless. And there are no crafters.

interesting.  I will make sure to tell the people who are crafting gear, tools, weapons, transports, and consumables that they do not exist

Yeah, I smell bullshit.

Bullshit.

I get the feeling that the "sharing" Is largely one way.

Posted

We have a significant problem with Black Desert. Many people in my guild ask how they can be part of the multiplayer activities without fighting? And the obvious answer is there is no such a way. The PvE part of the game is totally single player. I will quote guild mate who says: "This is worse than GW2", another one says: "That is even worse than Neverwinter". Before the release of the game we made a significant consensus here, in this forum, that the player to player exchange of items should be allowed at least between the guild members. Now when a mate asks me, how he could to contribute to the guild with cooking, crafting, trade, the only answer is: he cannot. He shall fight or play alone. I think Daum should implement very soon some mechanisms for PvE cooperation among the players at least in the guilds, or the majority of people who want to play a MMO game will just leave Black Desert.

This is a PVP game with indepth PVE mechanics. Tell your guildmates to get over it.

Posted

Yeah, I smell bullshit.

Bullshit.

I played this game before you ever heard about it. I was there in CBT2 in Korea. I was in OBT in Korea, I was in OBT and the release in Russia. And the fact you even do not know my nickname shows where you were - not in BDO for sure.

interesting.  I will make sure to tell the people who are crafting gear, tools, weapons, transports, and consumables that they do not exist

I get the feeling that the "sharing" Is largely one way.

You craft potions, materials and food. Everything else is NPC activity. Do you make a difference among player and NPC?

Posted

I played this game before you ever heard about it. I was there in CBT2 in Korea. I was in OBT in Korea, I was in OBT and the release in Russia. And the fact you even do not know my nickname shows where you were - not in BDO for sure.

I recognize your nickname... from other various whining threads. I thought you disappeared for a while but I guess you are back. 

I played in BDO JP for a while.  

Posted

I recognize your nickname... from other various whining threads. I thought you disappeared for a while but I guess you are back. 

I played in BDO JP for a while.  

The worst version of the game.

Posted

I played this game before you ever heard about it. I was there in CBT2 in Korea. I was in OBT in Korea, I was in OBT and the release In Russia. And the fact you even do not know my nickname shows where you were - not in BDO for sure.

You craft potions, materials and food. Everything else is NPC activity. Do you make a difference among player and NPC?

so you for some reason differentiate between what you make your character craft versus what you make a worker craft?  Because there is a difference?

Posted

The worst version of the game.

How is BDO JP the worst version? hmmmmmm?

Posted

How is BDO JP the worst version? hmmmmmm?

Not worth engaging at this point.  The OP has convinced himself that his opinion Is the only correct one, despite his claim of playing this game for so long.  He should probably move on to a game that he enjoys. 

Posted

What does this have to do with our version of Black Desert? What does this have to do with trading, multiplayer content, or cooperation? Do these things you say have any relevance what so ever?

Posted (edited)

That's sexist! You misogynist!

I don't hate myself you anti-Dentite!

Edited by Aliantha

Posted (edited)

I don't hate myself you anti-Semite!

Edited by Ginrei

Posted

You slanks need to calm down.