• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Triggered-Edan-PvP-50+ & 200+ Combined AP/DP Required

711 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Untitled.thumb.png.a6107f5ecdcaca994673c

Who We Are

Triggered is an experienced guild of friends and gamers from multiple backgrounds, countries and games who have come together for Black Desert. We are focused primarily on PvP and combat, with a secondary focus on commerce and economy to support our PvP habits.

What We Are Looking For

We are looking for members who are interested in PvP of course, who seek to bring balance and order to the world of Black Desert. We expect our members to be active, helpful, and students of the game.

What We Can Offer

Website? Nah, they hardly get used anyway. We utilize slack, a real time, browser based, chat application to get messages out to our members and schedule events. We also utilize VOIP for in game communications.

Want To Join?

If you are looking to join Triggered, we have a place for you. We are looking for quality members to aid in our cause and advance our purpose. You can message either myself or Primitive, or join us in community chat and ask for an invite there. Toodles

Edited by Zim
9 people like this

Posted

Just showing my love for the game and my good friends here in Sinister.  How awesome a name is that!  Great job zim.  Oh and if I kill you in game, sorry about that.  It's just sporting. :)

6 people like this

Posted

Lol...man I love you guys

5 people like this

Posted

Can we go siege down carebear land then swim in rivers of tears?  I have floaties.

7 people like this

Posted

Can we go siege down carebear land then swim in rivers of tears?  I have floaties.

I'm with you.

No Carts are safe in this game.

3 people like this

Posted

How long before NA gets the Valencia update?

1 person likes this

Posted

Hopefully sooner than later since it's a recent update. I'm anticipating them knowing NA is a different audience they fast track it or even expand on it.

Here's hoping they actually take all the survey feedback we put up and tone down the Karma penalties. Can't have open pvp without some squealers.

Agreed, the karma penalties are kind of high, especially for the NA/EU population.

1 person likes this

Posted

Glad to be here with everyone!

2 people like this

Posted

Well well... now this is gonna be a fun game to play with you all guys ! :D

Now where is my fishing rod ... let me fish already !

2 people like this

Posted

The OP is a lie. Sinister is a raid guild, plain and simple, and WE WANT YOU!

SERVER FIRST BITCHES

Edit: What kind of health benefits do we get? Will the guild cover the first 1/2 of my deductible?

Now, some of you may be wondering - so Sinister can get the Server Firsts, but how do they do in rated BGs and Arenas?  Felled here, stopping in to let you know that we have several veterans of the 1500-rated PvP scene.  So, if you wanna be 1500 rated, you should join Sinister.

Bonus: We are the one guild that offers free counseling sessions for those who have been offended by Muhrder.  Turn your tears into growth as a human being - Join Sinister today.

4 people like this

Posted

Hello all, I will be giving 2 DKP to the 1st to join us in the next 3 minutes.

Donkey Kong Points can be used to buy Bananas and that's about it.

1 person likes this

Posted

As you can see, we are quite leet.

In all seriousness, if a guild full of degenerates who actually happen to be rather nice guys is your thing, and you want to pvp to your heart's content, this is where you should be.

1 person likes this

Posted

How many of you play on EU, you guys seem to have the exact same attitude as me lol

Posted

All these casuals talking about tears and hardcore mentality, whilst I am all alone on the KR server.  I cant wait to carry all you noobs to 55 at launch.

Posted

"And I looked, and behold, a pale horse, and the one sitting on it, the name of him was Death, and Hades was following with him; and authority was given to them over the fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with plague, and by the beasts of the earth."

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!

Posted

While the name may be unoriginal these are some mighty swell guys.

Posted

I have finally arrived. :$

1 person likes this

Posted

I have finally arrived. :$

Yay! Thanks everyone who has checked in and shown love and support thus far!

Posted

How many of you play on EU, you guys seem to have the exact same attitude as me lol

So far we are 2-3 EU .. we are the minory out there... but still fun ;P

Posted

So far we are 2-3 EU .. we are the minory out there... but still fun ;P

Hopefully we get that east coast server..

Posted (edited)

Today, our numbers grow. With the addition of Kally, Checkyotrack, Verot, Adall, Warlordnero, and Forsakenwish, we have extended our reach even further. Thank you all for your consideration, and welcome to Sinister.

Edited by Zim

Posted

Wut dis?

1 person likes this

Posted

Wut dis?

yes dis

Posted

Wut dis?

Dis thread for ppl who lik maek curburr scream

Posted

Dis thread for ppl who lik maek curburr scream