• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Interview with DaumGames EU

491 posts in this topic

Posted

First, cuz. Moderator.

Loving the mentality towards awakening. Fair for all players.

37 people like this

Posted (edited)

Sec, cuz @Te'Ryn Tec faster than me lol 

Can't wait for Valkyrie Awakening <3 Hope in next 3 months we will get awakenings :)

Edited by Deska
7 people like this

Posted

Finally

Posted (edited)

DAUM EU INTERVIEW QUESTION

I think something got lost in translation regarding the Pearl Abyss answer that they couldn't make a "toggle." That's probably our mistake for using that word and not putting it in terms more familiar to the game. We're not looking for an "on / off" switch; we're looking for a movement ability similar to that of crouch and crawl. In fact, if hitting "Q" plus another key (Q+space is crouch, Q + backspace? could be walk) would be perfect and simple to implement since it already exists -- this Q function already cycles through movements.

WHAT ABOUT MACROS?

Simple macros won't work because not only do players not want to rely on third party extensions, they interrupt the /say feature. They force users to stop moving in order to write. That's not a solution, that's a bandaid. We already have that with the caps lock push button. Relying on it doesn't help anyone.

CROUCHING WORKS WITH AUTO RUN

I've tested this in game. I can put myself on an auto-run path, hit Q, and my character still moves like normal. It still works without the auto-run path selected, too.

CROUCHING WORKS WITH TALKING

I can type on an automated or non-automated path in crouch and it still works.

THE SOLUTION

We're not asking that they go back and change the push down button. If that's too much work, it can stay as is. We're asking you to potentially explore a solution that would put the "walk" animation as an extension of the "Q" hotkey movement. If Q = Crouch, and Q + Space = Crawl, why can't Q + Backspace = walk? Please, @CM_Jouska @CM_Praballo 

@CM_Tytyes , give this some fair consideration. Thank you for your time.

Edited by Vaeresyn
29 people like this

Posted (edited)

"Soon" Thanks... I guess.

soon.thumb.jpg.df4b220134c63ae321f642d71

Edited by Patrsa
27 people like this

Posted

No info on new classes - disappointed. There's planty of content indeed but feels punished when everyone is level 56 (from competitive scene) and my class ain't even there. What's next? Level 60 unlocked and than finaly we can start progressing our characters? It's only Life Skills, level, skillpoints, weapons, breath, health, strenght that we will have to catch up with - not a big deal, right?...

Sigh..

43 people like this

Posted

Soon.. really? Unreal.

12 people like this

Posted (edited)

Well, not much info given, seems kinda like they tip-toed a bit on a few questions. Nothing note worthy on when we will see the end of the PvP vs PvE hate on the forums. I guess it ends when one group or the other leaves the game. xD

Edited by Tillerzz
4 people like this

Posted

Reading a lot of vague answers that don't really answer anything.

Thanks anyways though.

24 people like this

Posted (edited)

warrior needs the awakening now cant compete with other non awakened classes without it

@CM_Tytyes

edit/update: i am 99% sure that Daum and their GMs never played the KR version of this game, because they think giving warrior awakening would make it imbalance, NO it will be balancing it. it would make them actually useful , and give them to ability to compete against other classes who dont even need awakening to get good

Edited by Ceon
9 people like this

Posted

Vote for CM_Tytyes PRESIDENT ...

WHY ? just he has art to respond without really answer. ( perhaps, soon, in the future ).

1 person likes this

Posted

İs tomorrow considered soon?

7 people like this

Posted

Soon! Great feedback :/

3 people like this

Posted

Will you balance warriors in the next patch? We are useless!

11 people like this

Posted

I wasn't expecting anything and i'm still let down....

44 people like this

Posted (edited)

DO NOT change the Enhancement system from KR... I dont want that BDO west gets even more watered down - grindwise. WE HAVE SO MANY mmorpg's already that cater for the CASUALS that I am going to puke soon.

I cant see the reason why BDO could not just stay a NICHE game. It caters for some - but not all. 

I DONT WANT that you can get best gear if I play few hours per day. I want there to be GOALS that MOTIVATE me to play more.

The players who Grind ALOT, play alot, and sacrifice things for the edge in DBO dont get rewarded if the system goes like aforementioned. Its not that the Goldbuers/cashshoppers would ruin the game with their +20weapons since its not possible to WIN that way. NO - its the HARDGRINDING/HARDWORKING people who get the upperhand if the KR system goes into place.

If you intend to casualise the game then I dont really care what happens to the game. In fact - give them hell with p2w cash-shop so they can burst the "game-over" element in the 60hrs a normal single player game takes to be played through.

Edited by Cudez
18 people like this

Posted

I mean, they already said they were coming soon and that was all they could say. Not sure why people expected a different answer here

5 people like this

Posted

Will you balance warriors in the next patch? We are useless!

I think you need play more as warrior or you need ask friend for some tips. In m guild we got warrior, that can kill everyone on server. 

11 people like this

Posted

Do not add player trade please i don't want item/gold sellers. So i beg daum to not add that.

14 people like this

Posted

We all called it, yet we're all still disappointed. "will be released soon"? Just give us a date if it's so soon.

...But no, you're going to wait until the very last day, then drop it on our laps, yeah? Like with Mediah. Their ability to hype content on any level is beyond inept.

4 people like this

Posted

You guys are a Joke, Why on earth are you saying  ''soon'' all the time? And what the ----- soon even means? For me it might be tommorow for someone it might be in 3 months, you might as well not reply at all. And well i guess im taking a break since i wanna play kunoichi, if your ''soon'' is one and a half month i dont even wanna know what ''down the road'' means. And no, there are not plenty things to do, lvling to 55 just to do it all over again together with stamina etc does not count as things to do, its plain boring. We dont ask for Valencia or an update, we ask for classes that our out already in other regions (which i might add are free to play). And btw, any news on your crappy support team? It takes ages just to get an automated answer, you were saying you were gonna increase your team like half a month ago. At this point im starting to thing if you are even able to handle this game. Not to mention we get news through twitter rather than the official site. And yeah this is an angry rant and in my opinion you deserve it. Hell this game was advertised as a mass pvp game and you cant even give us sieges cause your servers are not ready. Seriously..

"Soon™"

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

You guys are a Joke, Why on earth are you saying  ''soon'' all the time? And what the ----- soon even means? For me it might be tommorow for someone it might be in 3 months, you might as well not reply at all. And well i guess im taking a break since i wanna play kunoichi, if your ''soon'' is one and a half month i dont even wanna know what ''down the road'' means. And no, there are not plenty things to do, lvling to 55 just to do it all over again together with stamina etc does not count as things to do, its plain boring. We dont ask for Valencia or an update, we ask for classes that our out already in other regions (which i might add are free to play). And btw, any news on your crappy support team? It takes ages just to get an automated answer, you were saying you were gonna increase your team like half a month ago. At this point im starting to thing if you are even able to handle this game. Not to mention we get news through twitter rather than the official site. And yeah this is an angry rant and in my opinion you deserve it. Hell this game was advertised as a mass pvp game and you cant even give us sieges cause your servers are not ready. Seriously..

because,  i think  they are not to realy answers or communication with DAUM.

Edited by Garrison
2 people like this

Posted

Not a lot of answers there.