• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Share your blessed RNG moments

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

managed for roll an artisan worker on my last try (✿◡‿◡)

2016-04-05_231998161.thumb.JPG.bfcc4b9eb 

Edited by Aethernal

Posted

Upgrading yuria weapon.

11 to 12. 6 fail attacks

12 to 13. 15 stacks

13 to 14. Force enhance 26 stones.

14 to 15. Preparation. 10 spare amulets, 50 stones and a box of tissues and a vase.

Success on first stone.

Literally felt so anti climactic

Posted

Upgrading yuria weapon.

11 to 12. 6 fail attacks

12 to 13. 15 stacks

13 to 14. Force enhance 26 stones.

14 to 15. Preparation. 10 spare amulets, 50 stones and a box of tissues and a vase.

Success on first stone.

Literally felt so anti climactic

Don't worry, upgrading your Liverto from +14 to +15 will take 200 stones. Or, if you don't care about Liverto, your Yuria will never become Yellow grade. And, of course, you will never even see the glimpse of a Kzarka weapon.

Posted

yuria staff from +10 to +15 in 37 stones

Posted

Brother got his Yuria axe from 10-15 in 14 stones.
14-15 took him 2 fail stacks lol.

i thought i was lucky when it took me 19 attempts

Posted

0fc924e3f6.jpg
I have never used stones to enchant gear. I have sold all of my stones and bought +15 from the AH. I make my own RNG. However, i got a prof gobbo then an art gobbo on my first two attempts today to get workers in Altinova and then nothing the next 700 energy across my alts lol. 

Posted

Liverto from 1-15 without having to repair it with memories ended up with 25 durability left

And a Artisan Goblin is no RNG Blessing - its more a hit into the face with something looking good, that actually is bad ^^ - Goblins are only there for crafting armor and weapons as they are fast .... Artisan Humans and Giants are the way to go - Giants because of the big amount of materials they gather and Humans because of the high amount of specials they gather - like black crystals / red crystals / tree lumps and so on... and a Goblin doesnt compensate the small amount of gather with its speed - not even 2 to 1 a giant takes around double the time but gathers 5-10 times more

Posted

Classic :

Leveling my Liverto +14 to 15 in one stone made me smile :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Jesus...your luck is what i want lol. My luckiest moment was when farmed 10 hours for Witch Earring and got none...I got tired and decide to do some Witch Boss scrolls and the first Boss drop me the Earring :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I tried to PRI Enchant my Mark of Shadows with 11 fail stacks , Failed

oh sorry wrong post :)

Edited by Sinbad
Spelling
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yuria +11 > +12,

28 fail stacks  was not happy i have forced enchanted since, only on +13 atm

Did get a witch earring while doing the first quest an hexe to starts the magical earring chain thing so swings and roundabouts :)

Edited by kryank
grammar

Posted

TRI Bares Necklace.

Made 3 PRI with an alt who had no fail stacks. Switched to an alt who had ~10 stacks and got a DUO on the first try. Set the DUO aside for an alt with ~25 stacks and decide to try to DUO the other two without any stacks. OH SNAP forgot to remove the DUO from the window and got TRI with ZERO fail stacks. What a day.  (the other two PRIs did not survive)

I tried ti PRI Enchant my Mark of Shadows with 11 fail stacks , Failed

oh sorry wrong post :)

Could be worse. I failed a DUO with 25 stacks. And then soon afterwards I failed a PRI at 26 and PRI Witch Earrings at 27.. I now wear the quest jewelry.

Posted

67 stacks to get my helm from 14-15

also 40 for my yuria bow to be 15 from 14.

I guess i am unlucky ?

I guess i am unlucky ?

Posted (edited)

I guess i am unlucky ?

Dear lord what a waste. You're going to beat yourself up about that one for as long as you play this game.

Edited by Haku_sama

Posted

Dear lord what a waste. You're going to beat yourself up about that one for as long as you play this game.

neah i wont,sometimes it goes well , sometimes u fail alot, it happens.

Posted

Don't worry, upgrading your Liverto from +14 to +15 will take 200 stones. Or, if you don't care about Liverto, your Yuria will never become Yellow grade. And, of course, you will never even see the glimpse of a Kzarka weapon.

Yeah. not really into that Liverto. Blue to yellow doesnt seem like a huge boost either. but ill get it in a few days. right now focusing on BIS accessories and +15 on all armour. and want to build a solely PVP based gear set.
Kzarka? iw ill be expensive but itll pop up in the market soon. there are 5-10 Livertos in the AH usually as it is. same will be for the a Kzarka in a couple of weeks. imma use that time to Grind money and get BIS accesorries.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0