• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

another gillie wearer

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Could you just do something about this crap, its getting ridiculous with those cowards hiding behind credit card wearing a gillie. FIX THAT 

Posted

Not this again...

Posted

What the hell are you talking about?

1 person likes this

Posted

Could you just do something about this crap, its getting ridiculous with those cowards hiding behind daddies credit card wearing a gillie. FIX THAT FFS

i used your dad's cc, because he loves me more

5 people like this

Posted

Could you just do something about this crap, its getting ridiculous with those cowards hiding behind daddies credit card wearing a gillie. FIX THAT FFS

The salt is real.

1 person likes this

Posted

How did you know he was gay?  Did he proposition you?

7 people like this

Posted

Qz6t3L7.png

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

They need to fix this P2W bullcrap. Retards camp the ogre spawns and just gank people, the worst part is they hide behind daddy's credit card. Make their DAMN GUILD name show.

Or make it so trolled person does not lose xp when killed by these credit card cowards.

Edited by Boneleech

Posted

revealing agent, use it.

Done.

Ban.

Posted

Using a Ghillie does not reduce damage taken in pvp or anything else.

He would've shit on you regardless of having it on or off.

Posted

If you were killed by a player in a ghillie suit check your journal (press 'P' then go to journal tab). It apparently tells you the name+guild of who killed you.

Posted

Thanks for informing me ! I'll revoke his use of my CC immediately !

Posted

There are 3000 flares currently listed on the Marketplace for under 10k. Learn to use them.

Posted

They need to fix this P2W bullcrap. Retards camp the ogre spawns and just gank people, the worst part is they hide behind daddy's credit card. Make their DAMN GUILD name show.

Get better?... Easy to kill!

Posted

Idiotic nay sayers that allow this to continue, proceed to get ganked and trolled by these unemployed retards.

Posted (edited)

Idiotic nay sayers that allow this to continue, proceed to get ganked and trolled by these unemployed retards.

You sound like a pve griefer? You do know what happen to griefers, right?... We kill them!

Edited by Martin Blom

Posted

I wonder how he knows he was gay

Was it the pink ghillie?

Or the butthurt after the encounter?

3 people like this

Posted

g9XYP.jpg?fb

Posted

What the hell are you talking about?

It does however make harder for one to keep track of giving a physical advantage. Just saying...  easier to keep track and facing someone with a big white name then it is someone in a green suit on a green background, even if they do occaisonally flash a dull red. Its not a huge advantage and flares and revealing agents help, but honestly it IS an advantage. Honestly why i think there should be a gillie suit variation acquirable in game.

However while I see the OP's point... this post really should be deleted and the OP given a cooldown period to not be an insulting prick about it.

Using a Ghillie does not reduce damage taken in pvp or anything else.

He would've shit on you regardless of having it on or off.

Sorry, quoted wrong thing.

Posted

Was it the pink ghillie?

Please. The mental image... :(

Posted

Please. The mental image... :(

Don't be hatin

ef56c8e0bc.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

my ghillie is dark purple, soz i can sing oompa loompa songs whilst farming

Posted

Ah, the Ghillie removal thread once again. Haven't seen these in a while!

Posted

OP got no daddy?

Posted

i'm going to buy a gullie because of this guy.