• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

another gillie wearer

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't be hatin

ef56c8e0bc.jpg

That is not exactly pink tho.

Posted (edited)

Eh, I'm a guy I know like 5 colours. This looks pink to me :>  

Edited by Walk

Posted

how do you know he was homosexual OP did you kiss him

Posted

Could you just do something about this crap, its getting ridiculous with those cowards hiding behind daddies credit card wearing a gillie. FIX THAT FFS

do you assume everyone who purchased something in the game stole there "dads" credit card? If so you must be retarded :)

Posted

do you assume everyone who purchased something in the game stole there "dads" credit card? If so you must be retarded :)

burn.thumb.gif.ff7f72654908fff7ab2306b59

my god its like hes a master of insults

Posted

Ah, the Ghillie removal thread once again. Haven't seen these in a while!

I thought all of them moved onto the "PVP IS KILLING THE GAME" craze already ;c.

Posted

Idiotic nay sayers that allow this to continue, proceed to get ganked and trolled by these unemployed retards.

Unemployed? They can buy ghillie so...not so much?

Posted

how do you know he was homosexual OP did you kiss him

Posted

Eh, I'm a guy I know like 5 colours. This looks pink to me :>  

It is kinda violet, and rather nice color. Pink is more like this

631-Pink.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I thought all of them moved onto the "PVP IS KILLING THE GAME" craze already ;c.

Yeah, but seems like some people are still stuck with Ghillie :/

Posted (edited)

burn.thumb.gif.ff7f72654908fff7ab2306b59

my god its like hes a master of insults

Didn't realize it was a insult, It was an observation O.o

Edited by Alicia Melchiott

Posted

Getting so fed up with this 'Daddy's credit card' bullshit.
Stop being a pissy little brat just because we can afford a cash suit and you cannot.

Posted (edited)

I'm at Ogres and gank people without the suit, does that make me evil too? I also own the Guille suit and choose not to wear it cause I'd rather look fly while killing Ogres.

Edited by JoeyDee9

Posted

Hmm, I'm assuming you don't fall under this community's LGBT section, so I guess you're trolling. 

It would only be fair then that Daum implement whatever actions you desire to be undertaken against this "Troll," instead against you.

Posted (edited)

How did you know he was gay?  Did he proposition you?

Was just about to say this.

I'm at Ogres and gank people without the suit, does that make me evil too? I also own the Guille suit and choose not to wear it cause I'd rather look fly while killing Ogres.

^
Players don't even need to see my name to know shitstorm is coming.
When they see the Red & Black.
They know.

Which usually leads to my ass getting ganked.

Edited by War

Posted

A Haiku for the OP:

Ghille suits conceal

Players better than I am

And generate salt.

Posted

631-Pink.jpg

I agree, it looks more violet. I think this is a more constructive topic for discussion. Pink or violet? Voice your opinions

Posted

On the contrary, I love it when people try to gank me. Cause they get killed instead. :)

Posted

I agree, it looks more violet. I think this is a more constructive topic for discussion. Pink or violet? Voice your opinions

the dress is blue

1 person likes this

Posted

OP knew that person was gay because he ganked OP with his boyfriend, while they were shouting that they are gay in some of the chats.

the dress is blue

It's white and gold!

1 person likes this

Posted

631-Pink.jpg

I think it's more of a mauve. 

And you can dye the suit? Damn, forget this PvP vs PvE bollocks, now I'm gonna buy it just so I can dye it gold.

Posted (edited)

but where is the different between you see there name or you dont they kill you so or so:) 

the same with the color blind guy what is the fking different if you see there name or not if you see there there still gray for you mate 

and under "P" jornal you see who killed you 

Edited by Nine

Posted

They need to fix this P2W bullcrap. Retards camp the ogre spawns and just gank people, the worst part is they hide behind daddy's credit card. Make their DAMN GUILD name show.

Or make it so trolled person does not lose xp when killed by these credit card cowards.

If only their name showed in your chatbox when they killed you.

That would help

Posted

Idiotic nay sayers that allow this to continue, proceed to get ganked and trolled by these unemployed retards.

Hold up I thought he was a credit card warrior. Now he's unemployed and can't pay his credit card?

I'm sure that $30 is killing him. 

Posted

I bought a ghillie suit ages ago thinking it would make me OP as ----- and allow me to one shot -----es, but it makes my warrior look fat so I only use it to gather tulips for my tea.