• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

joinafamily Close this thread pelase.

467 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

FsyKO89.png

Hi, My name is Tekeii.

I'm the guild leader and member of the council for Morghulis, I'm a level 56 Ranger at the moment as running a guild is a full time grind itself, but enough about me let's get on to the guild!

ChEK8rz.png

Morghulis, we are a large PvP guild. At the time of this post we are ranked 30(ish), although this only means the amount of guild missions the guild have completed currently.

We have random moments where we burst out into a guild war for people stealing mobs or a member of another guild keep PK'in our guild, we like to protect our members however a lot of our Guild Wars are also organised we meet up somewhere with even numbers and battle it out!

We are regulars to guild wars competing in most days it has been available wether its to help our ally to get a Node or just to practice.. We have planned events where our guild will meet up in arena and train PvP. We also have a class leader competition which is once a week and anyone can challenge for these titles, we also have a king of kings rank, below are the titles you receive on our website for winning these duels(on the right).

http://www.morghulis.eu/groster

We are a multi national guild, we have members from all over the world but we speak English only in the chat to keep everyone involved.

1jfbMQB.png

I may have blabbered on in the top section and a lot of that can run into this one, but i will discuss our main guild focus now.

"Have fun and kill a lot of s*** along the way."

We have a very friendly atmosphere and always have members in TeamSpeak just chilling and talking, even if there not on the game. This will be required for all wars!

*However if you are getting involved in guild bosses or pvp events then being in TeamSpeak is an important part of the game,Even if you are only listening.

We want the guild to be maxed out with 100 active members who contribute to the growth of the guild and have fun along the way.

Do you enjoy banter? Having a laugh and a joke along the way? Then we are perfect for you.

I have stated we are a PvP guild.

0uliIfK.png

So you like what you have read, want to take it to the next step?

To join it is easy as 1,2,3 you can either whisper me or one of our officers in game;

"Miiayai, KyoJinx, SuperNinjaa, Suezz, MeatSneeze"

If we are not responding(afk fishing ;-)) or offline then try another officer.

But if all else fails go sign up on "morghulis.eu/join", message an officer on there. Someone will always be available.

IGNORE THE REQUIREMENTS ON WEBSITE, IT IS BEING UPDATED WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING ANY PLAYER WANTING TO GROW AND TRAIN IN A FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT.

Last thing i want to say, and i need to put this across we have a lot of fun if you are easily offended it may not be the guild for you. But if you enjoy a good joke, killing people. What are you waiting for contact us now!

p.s take this post lightly and if you are a strong PvP player, or want to become one, we are right for you.

Thanks very much for your time!

Edited by Tekeii
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I joined very early after the head-start and climbed my way to the big boys in the guild
We grown into an awesome community of friends, doing drinking games even xD

Just an example you can see in the screenshot, just a few of us doing bosses, just gotta appreciate those little moments

I recommend this guild (duhhh i'm in it and i love being part of it) 

tumblr_o5084j9dgi1vngqb2o4_1280.jpg

Edited by Aidem
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hi, i am Parsalian.

Recently i have joined Morghulis.
Why you asked?
I have been playing a long time different mmorpg games like WoW from Burning Crusade till Warlords of Draenor , Guildwars and Guildwars 2.
The most important thing for me in a guild is having a good time and alot of fun.
I have found it in Morghulis.
So if you like chopping wood or chopping down enemy guilds you should join us, we have it all.
Experience it yourself.
But then again im just biased.:D

Edited by harmen
1 person likes this

Posted

I've been in this guild for only a week so far, but I have enjoyed every minute of it.
When we do activites together it's always fun, because even if it's some mundane task like chopping trees, people are bantering and joking around.
And the wars... oh the wars. It's just so good to laugh on teamspeak with the group while killing red players.
Even if we did lose a fight, then there is nobody that just leaves. Everyone comes back, and we give out the well deserved a**whooping.

I recommend it to anyone who wants to have fun while playing this grindfest of a game. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Just a cheeky lil bump! 

Posted

Bump

Posted

I would like to welcome 3 of our latest members who found us through this thread! If you want a chat come to morghulis.eu and PM me (Tekeii)

Posted (edited)

This guild is great, joined nearly a week ago and its been good fun every since!

Edited by TCESylver

Posted (edited)

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here today to share a story.

There comes a timr in an MMO players life when you have to give in to the hype and aknowledge your defeat, and so i did one early march day. The login screens were full and the playercount was skyhigh but i pressed onwards to create the perfect warrior for this new world. A guy that would never give in, and never surrender. He would strive to survive in this ferrocious land and become a legend. 

Unfortunately i ended up dying a bunch of times, leveling ut to 50 to stand around Epheria Port and fish and generally being shitty in PvP. One day when i was fishing for my daily cash for that "one more Black Stone and i can start killing" thingie i had a revelation. I was floating away in my own thought, with fishingpole in hand and staring soullesly into the ocean. Suddenly i realise, there's something dark and round rising towards me right in front of my feet. 

This, i recognize as Tekeii's face in the water, as i think about this moment more and more now. The round objekt, now regognized as Tekeii whispered in a tranquilizing manner "Go to the new region of Mediah, there, you will find greatness, between the sand and the Manes" 

I jumped up, tossed my fishing rod and clothes into the bank in Calpheon and rode on my mighty steed into the land of Manes. Upon arrival i parked my horse and ran straight to the nearest hill to survey the land. Suddenly something crushing and cold smashed my back, and i felt blood dripping down my spine. As life started fading away from me i head alot of sword shattering, and suddenly, the same familiar face with a stretched out hand towards me appeared. "We're here now" said the man. Tekeii was here, with his whole mighty Morhulis gang. 

They saved me that day, and i have served them with pride and honour ever since, on anything they embark on on a daily basis

TL;DR

On a Serious note though, i joined this guild a week ago and i've been doing more social acitivities than in the prior month of playing this game. They'e always up to something, be it a guild mission, a boss kill or just plain simple PvP and chatter. I've been playing alot of MMO's and i know what i want in a guild, still i'm satisfied with this one and at the same time get way more than i expected.

10/10 would join again!

Edited by CrabHabit
2 people like this

Posted

Holy shit. That guild recommendation was on point Crab!!! Hahaha i love it!

Bump. ;)

Posted

...Suddenly i realise, there's something dark and round rising towards me right in front of my feet. 

This, i recognize as Tekeii's face in the water...

My worst nightmare. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Been in this guild for roughly a week now, and i'm having a blast. Great community, great people <3

Posted

lol, this guild starts a war, then trys to gank people, gets nailed, then the leader then whispers people asking why they are attack his members, you get to a point where u get fed up with the whole, "you attacked us", after they start it every single time hahahaha hell of a guild :D kappa

4 people like this

Posted

Morghulis, we are a large PvX guild playing on Valencia J1. We have a very very strong PvP team, we are at war with guilds that are ranked much more higher than us and winning all 4 wars

Ummm no, no you are not! You are more than 50 places higher than our guild, and most definitely are not winning. Don't blatantly lie to get recruits.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

lol winners dnt normaly say things like "look at the score you killed way more then us"

Edited by DDPsyco
1 person likes this

Posted

I don't doubt that you have a great community. However, when you claim you're a great PvP guild winning all your wars when that is clearly not the case, then your description just comes off as really, really silly.

1 person likes this

Posted

I like how they go crying back to their guild leader "They're picking on us mommy!!" :D

Posted

Thanks for bumping ^^

Posted

First of all i'd like to say thanks for bumping our thread! 

Secondly, are you guys so butt hurt that you are now stalking us on forums i mean come on did you know it was a PvP game?

We are not winning the war? 

70e1aab2232e791f5634a86cf1b21952.png

Bare in mind you had a 30 kill head start, constantly PK us when we are in a treaty and spawn camped one guy for an hour at a node spot?

You talk about us being 50 places higher than you, thanks for promoting us i forgot to mention that.

We are also high in the guild ranks with the exact same amount of members with you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

So just want to say to any possible new recruits that are reading all this, surely you want to be a part of all this? :D

There so mad its funny because they start little wars. We finish them and they run off nuff said.

Posted

All these people here whining are the players from Wayfarers.

If anyone wants to know.
We declared war on them, for fun and practice.
Killed some, We were told by one of their members they didn't want a war. We stopped killing them while we waited for the cooldown to refrain the war.
They start killing one of ours, spawn camping him on a node with a whole group from their guild.
Our guild groups up, then do the same to them, they hide in a safezone, we start talking. We come to a conclusion that we can have an agreement. No kill on sight, we'll do organized wars and only fight when it's agreed upon.
They broke the agreement several times (afk and autopath killing(Apparently their leader has little to no control)) , so now we just attack them when we see them.

Posted

funniest part is you only get kills on people who are afk or doing a boss, or mid fight with loads of mobs, when it comes to pvp you fail, u just getting the ganks in for the points , pathetic, worst part is i think u truly belive your own bullshit hahaha

Posted

funniest part is you only get kills on people who are afk or doing a boss, or mid fight with loads of mobs, when it comes to pvp you fail, u just getting the ganks in for the points , pathetic, worst part is i think u truly belive your own bullshit hahaha

Are you delusional? We group up and so do you, we start fighting, we start winning, then most of your members run away.
We're okay with this, but your members started the afk and auto path killing, so we have no respect for you any more, and that's the only reason we haven't ended the war yet

In both the 2 decently sized wars we've had your guild has ended up hiding in the safezone, even though you start being on the winning side.

Posted

First of all i'd like to say thanks for bumping our thread! 

Secondly, are you guys so butt hurt that you are now stalking us on forums i mean come on did you know it was a PvP game?

We are not winning the war? 

70e1aab2232e791f5634a86cf1b21952.png

Bare in mind you had a 30 kill head start, constantly PK us when we are in a treaty and spawn camped one guy for an hour at a node spot?

You talk about us being 50 places higher than you, thanks for promoting us i forgot to mention that.

We are also high in the guild ranks with the exact same amount of members with you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

So just want to say to any possible new recruits that are reading all this, surely you want to be a part of all this? :D

There so mad its funny because they start little wars. We finish them and they run off nuff said.

Don't really see how a bump is that big of a deal, but ok. You're welcome?

We've only been attacking your people after you've been ganking one of our players. When we then actually go after and fight you, we end up getting complaints from your members because we just roll over you.

Good thing you're finally in the lead after killing the same guy 7 times when he was alone trying to do some dailies! Calling us out on something when you're doing the same is just bad sportmanship. We didn't declare a war against you so we can't see the score. We just heard from one of you guys asking how we could be winning this much. Don't take this as us trying to bash on you, but we did find your bravado quite funny when it didn't reflect on what is happening ingame.

Hope to see you ingame ;)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I like how they go crying back to their guild leader "They're picking on us mommy!!" :D

youre_serious_futurama.gif

Edited by TCESylver
1 person likes this

Posted

Don't really see how a bump is that big of a deal, but ok. You're welcome?

We've only been attacking your people after you've been ganking one of our players. When we then actually go after and fight you, we end up getting complaints from your members because we just roll over you.

Good thing you're finally in the lead after killing the same guy 7 times when he was alone trying to do some dailies! Calling us out on something when you're doing the same is just bad sportmanship. We didn't declare a war against you so we can't see the score. We just heard from one of you guys asking how we could be winning this much. Don't take this as us trying to bash on you, but we did find your bravado quite funny when it didn't reflect on what is happening ingame.

Hope to see you ingame ;)

Your guild are delusional, and the fact your getting your guild to post on here is embarrassing.

You have one player who is good and is actually a very nice guy "Sevawihu" and It's a shame he ended up in your delusional guild.

We were doing a guild boss today and you attacked us, declare war back on us if you are so mad? 

It's all fun and games for us :)

P.s making up bullshit that people are whispering you is also pathetic, my entire guild join TS and i know dam well none of my guys would whisper that.

You have so bad communication in your guild, your officer said "I have no control over them now they are so mad and will hunt you down" 20 minutes later your entire guild hiding in Western Camp. lol.

Hf and see you in game, again thanks for the bump :)