• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 6th

439 posts in this topic

Posted

Im really happy that u dont overextented the content update this week. Good job dont upgrade the content too early!!

Posted (edited)

pffff

no blader..

Yes I know :S, but It remains 3 Wednesday for april, cross your fingers for the next maintenance. :D

Edited by Lydhe

Posted

500 Megabytes and no blader or nothing new?...

Posted

Obviously you already have your main, not whining just giving my opinion...

How would you know Blader is going to be your main if it isn't out yet?

Oh right I forgot you are one of the many that played versions you weren't supposed to then come on here and whine trying to dictate when and how content should arrive...

Posted

All these complaints make me lol.

"WHERE NEW CONTENT?" literally one week after we've gotten a 30% Map expansion with thousands of quests and shit to do.

Also noticing the trend that 90% of the complaints are in a really broken form of english. Lots of butthurt russians?

P.S: Blader/Plum came out two weeks after Mediah on other releases. The CM has literally stated that they would be added mid April. Can you please stop your pathetic whining about it until you actually have a reason to whine? 

Thanks for the good work, Daum. Keep it up. Other popular MMO (looking at GW2 and SWTOR) barely patch once a month, you do it every week, continuously improving the little things to make this game more friendly and fun to play.

4 people like this

Posted

The number of Blackstones needed to force an enchantment has been lowered.

Just -----ing great... Why did I waste my time enchanting when a casual has it now more easy?

The number of Blackstones needed to force an enchantment has been lowered.

Just -----ing great... Why did I waste my time enchanting when a casual has it now more easy?

15-20 is more accurate, so really nothing at ALL to cry about.

Posted

No warrior buff...wow

Forget it - i think they are not even playing there own game. They are just rolling dices to see what RNG-God wants next to be RNGfixed, RNGnerfed, RNGclassadd....

Posted

Apparently DEV Team is either death or blind since the community want PVP balance and the listed patch notes just ignores it... Since Black Desert is a  pvp oriented game eventually they are going to lose their ppl.

Posted

Drop rates for field bosses, guild bosses, and Kzarka have been adjusted.

Adjusted up or down?

1 person likes this

Posted

Yay! Thanks!

Posted

All these complaints make me lol.

"WHERE NEW CONTENT?" literally one week after we've gotten a 30% Map expansion with thousands of quests and shit to do.

Also noticing the trend that 90% of the complaints are in a really broken form of english. Lots of butthurt russians?

P.S: Blader/Plum came out two weeks after Mediah on other releases. The CM has literally stated that they would be added mid April. Can you please stop your pathetic whining about it until you actually have a reason to whine? 

Thanks for the good work, Daum. Keep it up. Other popular MMO (looking at GW2 and SWTOR) barely patch once a month, you do it every week, continuously improving the little things to make this game more friendly and fun to play.

You post and start insulting people, calling them butthurt russians.

Then you try and be a fanboy and kiss up to Daum in hopes they won't give you a warning or suspend you for attacking us...

10/10 Troll..

This is the forums, we can voice our complaints here. You shouldn't insult people or be racist just because we want blader.

Posted

Nothing for that ?

Meh :(

Posted

"Kzarka spawns in all channels now", FINALLY

Im a bit afraid of it .. this mean you have to spend like 13h a day of play time to kill them all ?

Posted

Game sounds should now be muted when the game window is minimized to the tray.

THANK YOU!!! 

Posted

All these cry babies complaining about the "content" needs to delete their account. YOU WILL GET CLASSES AND NEW ZONES WHEN YOU GET THEM 

Posted

Can someone explain to me why each update ist 500-1000mb? By end of this year,game will have almost 80gb with this tempo lol

They replace blocks of code, not add blocks...  The game size stays pretty much the same...

Coding is very modular but guess you didn't know that..  :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Pots adjustment is good, thanks.

Posted

Dont forget they're only catching up to official servers. That's why they got weekly updates, which is a great thing.
ArenaNet did an awesome job with GW2 which I'm sure Daum got inspired from (and L2). And did a really good job!

Posted (edited)

"The number of Blackstones needed to force an enchantment has been lowered."

So where is our f*****g compensation? The people who used their blackstones to force, we want them back. Hate casuals crying on forums to make the game easier. Whats next? No +16 and up gear? Safe enchant to +20?

I have not seen 1 single post about anyone crying for Daum to lower the amount of stones needed to force...

Go on, find me one.....

Personally I hate obnoxious elitist entitled idiots - Oh hello there :)

Edited by Wolfhammer

Posted

Blader will be released at the end of the "soon"

1 person likes this

Posted

I keep getting disconecte upon switching caracters on the latest patches(since Media one). Whats up with this? Also getting disconnected near the velia fishing hot spot.

1 person likes this

Posted

How would you know Blader is going to be your main if it isn't out yet?

Oh right I forgot you are one of the many that played versions you weren't supposed to then come on here and whine trying to dictate when and how content should arrive...

Not supposed to?

Posted

"The number of Blackstones needed to force an enchantment has been lowered."

Nice but how much lowered?

Posted

I have not seen 1 single post about anyone crying for Daum to lower the amount of stones needed to force...

Go on, find me one.....

Personally I hate obnoxious elitist entitled idiots - Oh hello there :)

Insulting people on the forums and name calling doesn't make you a "obnoxious elitist entilted idiot"? 

At least the people complaining about the stones aren't breaking the forum rules and ToS or attacking people.

Even your profile picture is inappropriate and offensive to the community.

Posted (edited)

Forget it - i think they are not even playing there own game. They are just rolling dices to see what RNG-God wants next to be RNGfixed, RNGnerfed, RNGclassadd.... 

2 new warrior skills being added on next update,  Rear End Taunt, and Reach Around Grab and a new stance, Downward Facing Dog.

Edited by Budweiser
1 person likes this