• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 6th

439 posts in this topic

Posted

the thing is pvp will be shit for me... all max hp max stats good gear and more

I feel you, Im sure they will bring something in addition for the Musa launch, maybe a few items and perks to catch up. Or a quest line with advance experience, some sort of incentive. In the mean time you can farm and gather gear you think you will use. And save money for the launch. 

Like you, I cant wait for the launch of Musa, from what I hear its worth the wait :) 

Posted

Uawhnav.png

The number of Blackstones needed to force an enchantment has been lowered.

So @CM_Jouska did you guys forget to lower the # of black stones it takes to force a rod upgrade? Because after my +6 Calpheon rod got to +7 and then POOF AND DELEVELED BACK TO +6 (not even going to get into how BS I find this mechanic), I looked at the force enhancement option and it takes 35 stones to go from +6 to +7. For a fishing rod. It takes LESS stones to force a weapon from +14 to +15 (current max) than a rod from +6 to +7 (out of a max +10).

This really rustles my jimmies. On top of having no safe enhancement level, on top of the item deleveling when failing at +7, was there REALLY need for fishing rods to require more stones to force enhance from 6 to 7 than armor and weapons from 14 to 15?!

Posted

500mo for that ? LOL

My thoughts exactly

Posted

it'd be great if they said what +es they lowered the force requirement because on armor 11-12 is still 11 stones , 12-13 is 2 less 17 instead of 19, but 13-14 is still 23

just as a few examples.

1 person likes this

Posted

"The number of Blackstones needed to force an enchantment has been lowered."

How much has it been lowered?
Anyone have the information on the Blackstones needed per/ level?

Thank You

Posted

If you would care enough about support, you have  a month old tickets with in game bugs. That are not listed in the fixes.

Worst support ever for a p2p game?  With the most expensive costumes. 

Posted

So Ogre rings on Orwen can now be listed at a max of 90m. Is this intended? I thought it was 75m before?

Posted

So Ogre rings on Orwen can now be listed at a max of 90m. Is this intended? I thought it was 75m before?

min/max price fluctuates constantly, its how the games market has always been

Posted

so u let us get eggs off mobs again for the Easter Egg Event but looking at the npc we cant even turn them in anymore :/

Posted

How much did they reduce the black stone requirement by? 1 or 2 per lvl?  Or just like a few at max lvl?

Posted

• Updated the nametag of the Cherry Blossom Trees from “Cherry Blossom Seed for Farming” to “Cherry Blossom Tree for Farming”.

• Easter Egg Dye Sale period has been extended to April 13th

• Easter Egg Event period has been extended to April 13th.

@CM_Jouska

The npc that you trade the eggs to doesnt have the quests anymore, makes the extension kind of useless? 

Posted

@CM_Jouska

The npc that you trade the eggs to doesnt have the quests anymore, makes the extension kind of useless? 

Also was about to turn in my eggs but... Well... We can't o3o

Posted

loved it