• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 6th

439 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The number of Blackstones needed to force an enchantment has been lowered.

Great news! I have just used 31 stones to force +15 on my staff last nigh (sigh)....

Edited by Angelys

Posted

Waiting for DS3

Waiting for DS3

2 people like this

Posted

We will still suffer the lag in some channels, like usually valencia ones in jordine server, so Tamer's Pets are useless and mobs, doesnt attack, and summoned bosses doesnt get damage?

Thanks.

Posted

Actually... BOO for the sound mute.

I want to decide if the client in the tray speaks to me or not; which I could by toggling sound on/off as needed in the settings. Now I cant anymore?. BOOO!

I agree. There are times I want to minimize while auto-traveling while doing a trade route. I can be doing other things while listening to hear when my wagon has reached the destination and then go back to the game. Same with processing.

Actually... BOO for the sound mute.

I want to decide if the client in the tray speaks to me or not; which I could by toggling sound on/off as needed in the settings. Now I cant anymore?. BOOO!

I agree. There are times I want to minimize while auto-traveling while doing a trade route. I can be doing other things while listening to hear when my wagon has reached the destination and then go back to the game. Same with processing.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So much for Blader and Plum coming "Very Soon" -.-'

The game has been out a month, they have said it's likely coming mid-april... do you STILL need to complain about lack of these classes from this WEEKLY maintenance?

Oh look, next week is mid-april, THEN you can expect Blader/Plum and be disappointed after, but c'mon please.... 1 month old game and already Mediah expansion in, etc. etc. etc.

It's like some people just complain for the sake of it...

Edited by Northerner
double posting bug!
9 people like this

Posted

Damn entitled Muricans ,shouldn't you folks be attacking the terrorist ghosts in Texas ?

Damn entitled Muricans ,shouldn't you folks be attacking the terrorist ghosts in Texas ?

Posted (edited)

Ahhh so no reimbursements on the plethora of silver spent on the BG potions? What if I have my receipts?

Edited by Sensi
Doubled Text

Posted

Just -----ing great... Why did I waste my time enchanting when a casual has it now more easy?

Just -----ing great... Why did I waste my time enchanting when a casual has it now more easy?

Posted

Great news! I have just used 31 stones to force +15 on my staff last nigh (sigh)....

Posted

Ouch forum is broken now an dposting everything twice lol.

On the other hand it'd be awesome if you guys would use the same time frames on the forums and within the launcher:

And: No announcement for the maintenance (Twitter, forum etc)?!?

Forum.JPG

launcher.JPG

Ouch forum is broken now an dposting everything twice lol.

On the other hand it'd be awesome if you guys would use the same time frames on the forums and within the launcher:

And: No announcement for the maintenance (Twitter, forum etc)?!?

Forum.JPG

launcher.JPG

Posted

Still no fix to get more than 60fps in windowed? 

Still no fix to get more than 60fps in windowed? 

Posted

Ai ai ai. Just how is it to write INCREASED or DECREASED instead of the bullshit "Adjusted" you hide behind all time? What is the problem with telling us what exactly was the change instead of making us guess and having more complains about your lack of communication?

Posted

Still nothing on the stopping that damn Red Battlefield Notification? Can we get an option in the UI to turn off the Red Battlefield Notification?

Still nothing on the stopping that damn Red Battlefield Notification? Can we get an option in the UI to turn off the Red Battlefield Notification?

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Damn, now when I tab out while fishing I won't hear if I have a fish so I'll have to tab in and out. lol Oh well, no big deal. :) Some pretty good changes, thanks.

Edited by Vasive
Double text...

Posted

Time 2 fishing... coz nothing 2do in this game now

Time 2 fishing... coz nothing 2do in this game now

Posted

The amount of kids who keep complaining about everything is becoming unbearable, everyone knew there will not be Blader/kunoichi on this maint so why get your hopes up?

The amount of kids who keep complaining about everything is becoming unbearable, everyone knew there will not be Blader/kunoichi on this maint so why get your hopes up?

1 person likes this

Posted

500mb-1GB each patch.....

+25-50GB in 2017?

500mb-1GB each patch.....

+25-50GB in 2017?

Posted

I just wanna now if servers gonna be back up on schedule

I just wanna now if servers gonna be back up on schedule

Posted

why u even complaining, i used 67 to make my helm from 14-15..

why u even complaining, i used 67 to make my helm from 14-15..

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska

Will Kzarka spawn at the same time on every channel, or different times?

Edited by Azta

Posted

Can we get a UI setting to TURN OFF the Red Battlefield Notification? I am not sure how this is overlooked. Damn its annoying.

Can we get a UI setting to TURN OFF the Red Battlefield Notification? I am not sure how this is overlooked. Damn its annoying.

Posted

Nice, can't wait for ninja

Nice, can't wait for ninja

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Tons of people getting double post bugs here O.o 1

Edited by Celyndra

Posted

"The number of Blackstones needed to force an enchantment has been lowered"

latest?cb=20121231191956

Posted (edited)

still no SP: Charging Wind awakening fix :(