• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Stop whining for god's sake

39 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A bunch of people come in the forum everyday all day and cry about everything trying to change the game.

Change pvp, change trading, changing leveling, changing almost everything. They are not happy with everything and they never will

Daum should not listen 99% of what they are saying because they are very few and the rest of us we are happy with the game.

We dont want automatic procedures about everything.

We dont want consensual pvp. this is not sex, its pvp in an open world game. how realistic is to ask someone hey! can i kill you? its stupid

If you want to change everything its better to go play another game that is already like that. you cant drag the rest of us down with you to a care bare theme-park effortless game

And the whine about whining is a stupid argument and you know it

Edited by eXistenZ
12 people like this

Posted

TRUE !! STOP CRY - STOP PLAY ! IF GAME IS TO HARD FOR U !! CASUALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

OP I agree less whining more playing.

Billy-D_Approves.thumb.gif.bbc4b7b1389fc

Edited by Spider8

Posted

Whining about whiners that whine about stuff.  For god sakes man.

You do know we get a "Stop whining" topic in the forum atleast once a day? 

Posted

Classic Topic. Whining about whining - Never get's old.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Whining about whiners that whine about stuff.  For god sakes man.

You do know we get a "Stop whining" topic in the forum atleast once a day? 

You sould here it more then. Maybe you stop it. They are writing for consensual pvp!!!! can you believe it? there are games out there that have that already

Classic Topic. Whining about whining - Never get's old.

its not whine for whine

its stop whining. game is fine

Edited by eXistenZ

Posted

Stop whining about whining 9_9

4 people like this

Posted

Stop whining about whining 9_9

look last line of my first post

you dont get mad with people that try to change the game because they are lazy or they afraid of pvp but you are mad about people that tell them to stop whine? hmmm maybe you are part of the whiners and i am the only one defending the game? :D

Posted

I dont need to look anywhere. Forums are here for people to post and everyone is entitled to post whatever hurts them. Stop whining and deal with it or go play single player game. (Am I doing this right? 9_9 )

1 person likes this

Posted

WHERE IS THE BLADER
GIVE ME THE BLADER
PUT BLACK MARKET PATRIGIO IN DA GAME
LET ME GAMBLE BOSS SET SO I CAN ONESHOT THOSE GUYS ABOVE

jk exept for Blader!!!!! give me the blader !!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Who said we people in the forum arent playing (well not right now)?

Who saids we cant do a trade run from epheria to altinova, and so we just chill in the forum while our wagons move?

How about you stop whining about the whiners? whiner.

2 people like this

Posted

you dont get mad with people that try to change the game because they are lazy or they afraid of pvp but you are mad about people that tell them to stop whine? hmmm maybe you are part of the whiners and i am the only one defending the game? :D

Careful! She'll block you for having thoughts independent of her own!

Posted

A bunch of people come in the forum everyday all day and cry about everything trying to change the game.

A bunch of people come in the forum everday all day and cry about whiners who cry about everything trying to change the game

Posted (edited)

Post of the week - whinging about whingers.

Please show me your statistics to back up your "We dont want...." statements? None of us can claim anything about what the majority want, since this forum only represents a particualr sample of players, ex-players and indeed non players.  However a forum does have a "vibe" that developers will take note of and it might just have some influence on the direction the game takes.

Edited by ShotByBothSides

Posted

You sould here it more then. Maybe you stop it. They are writing for consensual pvp!!!! can you believe it? there are games out there that have that already

its not whine for whine

its stop whining. game is fine

Well it would be a good start to stop whining about the whiners. You would be halfway to a no whine forum already.

Posted

I enjoy the game the way it is ^-^

I do think some things can be improved but this is normal in any newly released mmo.

My biggest disappointment was to hear that wont make walking into  a toggle so I think i don't have much to complain about (:

I think besides all the mechanical improvements the most important thing that will make this game great is the people that play it! You are all awesome and thank you for playing <3

1 person likes this

Posted

But what if i'm crying cause of all the onions? 6dcf48b696de06b6a2439b98d98dde753add2de7

Posted

Change pvp, change trading, changing leveling, changing almost everything. They are not happy with everything and they never will

Daum should not listen 99% of what they are saying because they are very few and the rest of us we are happy with the game.

We dont want consensual pvp. this is not sex, its pvp in an open world game. how realistic is to ask someone hey! can i kill you? its stupid

If you want to change everything its better to go play another game that is already like that. you cant drag the rest of us down with you to a care bare theme-park effortless game

Umm, aren't you doing the same?

Posted

wow the level of smart-assery in the replys...

You guys really know how to make the forum a place no one wants to come.

1 person likes this

Posted

Can we start getting these threads merged or locked? Every single day some special snowflake feels the need to make another thread about this. We can face off in one forum guys! I swear! I'll go get a hockey mask and some skates and we can take turns slapshotting pucks at each other. You don't have to keep running away from the thread and creating new ones! I know you're scared. I am too. Let's hug it out. 

1 person likes this

Posted

whining about whiners, oh the irony

Posted

7d8786c1bee0679d95a37e811fac9bea.jpg

Posted

And who are you to decided that I am lazy or whatever if I complain or post to have a game mechanic changed I might not like?

I paid the same as everyone else for playing this game and if I feel the need to complain about something no dou***-bag is to tell me otherwise...

Posted

Stop Whining about whiners then!

Posted

I feel like the "Stop whining about whiners" people are the ones that whine the most. 

2 people like this