• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

XignCode

45 posts in this topic

Posted

So, after todays "update" this crapware tells me that a "supicious program was detected".

No AV installed

XignCode Windows Driver is loaded

Everything else -------- shut down

Do you guys want your players to bypass that crapware now so they can play?
Need suggestions on what to do please...

1 person likes this

Posted

k

Git gud

2 people like this

Posted

Reset computer, than start closing program's via manager. and start game. This will help you find program, that XinCode is blocking. 

Posted

OP uses AH bot confirmed

Posted (edited)

I feel you man... Tried everything so far, am pissed off as well.

Edited by Nashud

Posted

same here

Posted (edited)

We normal players always get -----ed over by such programs where hackers and botters will always bypass this crapware.

It's so pathetic...

Edit: There are already a few more posts on reddit...

Edited by Pathin

Posted

Xigncode errors happen whenever a "suspicious" program is found and Xigncode is not able to initialize.
Even seemingly harmless programs can cause this problem, try closing all non-essential programs and restart the launcher.

If you are a BitDefender user:
Toggle the "Active Virus Control" option off, as it clashes with Xigncode.

If you are an Avast user:
1) Open the Hidden Tray on your desktop
2) Right click the Avast icon
3) Click Open User Interface
4) Click on the cogwheel in the top right corner of the Avast User Interface
5) Switch to General Setting ( If not on it by default)
6) Uncheck "Enable Deepscan"
7) Click OK

Please note that the following programs may also cause trouble with Xigncode:
- Comodo Internet Security
- RivaTuner
- MSI Afterburner
Incase you are using any of these program, please try disabling or uninstalling them before running Black Desert.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted (edited)

none of this seems to work for me.. I am just going to uninstall and reinstall.  Half of the things people are saying to do don't even make sense, why did this new patch do this crap?

Uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked.................................... 

Edited by ioana

Posted

still not working gg

Posted

Nope, still not working. I closed all processes except for Windows essential processes. Even Afterburner which I need for my GPU to run properly. It's on you, Daum.

PLEASE, fix it.

Posted

f-ing BS. To hell with xigncode and Wellbia.com.

Posted

Im having the same problem  WTF. No problems until this patch

Posted (edited)

Might also need to disable certain non-microsoft services.
You can do this by running MSCONFIG, clicking "Services" and then unchecking "Show all Microsoft services".

Disable ones you think might be causing issues, or display your list here(Can be risky from a security standpoint).

If you want to pm it to a GM or me, we can probably let you know which ones may be causing problems.

Edited by War

Posted

Yeah i have shut down pretty much everything now, it still detects something and crashes the game. Please revert this to how it was... 

Posted

Ban the OP. 100% cheat confirmed.

Posted (edited)

I got it solved by disabling almost everything and bypassing the xigncode windows driver (xhunter1.sys dummy file replacement) and uninstalling programs I need which interfere with Windows such as NetLimiter and ProxyCap.

But I'm an advanced user. How should normal players fix that when they don't even know what a "Windows Service, Kernel Mode Driver or Userland Driver" is. They don't even know what that error message means.

Edited by Pathin

Posted

Xigncode errors happen whenever a "suspicious" program is found and Xigncode is not able to initialize.
Even seemingly harmless programs can cause this problem, try closing all non-essential programs and restart the launcher.

7) Click OK

- RivaTuner
- MSI Afterburner
Incase you are using any of these program, please try disabling or uninstalling them before running Black Desert.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Well that is simply unacceptable. You should not have to disable antivirus to play Black Desert. Plenty of other companies use anti-cheat that doesn't interfere with a player's computer like this, so Daum really needs to figure this out and stop using Xigncode.

Posted

This company is a -----ing joke.

Posted

Same problem with xingcode after todays patch, EVERYTHING is closed down apart from Black Desert, no anti-virus etc etc. There's only the black desert.exe and windows framework files running.

Posted

7) Click OK

- RivaTuner
- MSI Afterburner

Best regards,
GM Dew

You want me to uninstall my firewall/protection? that's not happening considering your garbage 'anti-cheat' is basically a glorified spyware.

Posted

I got it solved by disabling almost everything and bypassing the xigncode windows driver (xhunter1.sys dummy file replacement) and uninstalling programs I need which interfere with Windows such as NetLimiter and ProxyCap.

But I'm an advanced user. How should normal players fix that when they don't even know what a "Windows Service, Kernel Mode Driver or Userland Driver" is. They don't even know what that error message means.

I disabled literally EVERYTHING in msconfig and still my game crashes, what do you recommend doing next? -.-

Posted

I disabled literally EVERYTHING in msconfig and still my game crashes, what do you recommend doing next? -.-

that's something I would also love to know. I rather would like to get my money back, actually. But I doubt that this will ever happen.

Posted (edited)

The first anti-cheat system I've encountered that is more annoying than Hackshield @.@

At least with Hackshield added to exceptions, I could play my games... with Xigncode, gotta uninstall antivirus AND MSI Afterburner?  (I've added exceptions and disabling RivaTuner and MSI Afterburner, but it still gives me Security Alert.)  I don't want to have to go through the haystack, looking for the needle that is causing these security alerts.

So, is this part of a campaign to support specific antivirus software?

Edited by Koleopteros

Posted (edited)

Friend told me Uninstalling driver radar pro fixed it.

Edited by Vane-