• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

In game Journal not recording events

8 posts in this topic

Posted

My in game journal has not recorded events for at least a few days, i think it stopped at the end of March. Others in-game have the same problem.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm having the same problem, my last journal entry is March 31st.

Posted

Yes, this hasn't been working since last week's patch.

Everything up to the end of March is logged but nothing from the beginning of April. The login event display is still showing events though, and is likely not tied directly to the Journal part of the current interface.

Someone previously suggested altering the time on your computer and this may well have worked for them, but didn't work for me.

Also the Guild Journal histories are not working for Month 4 as well now.

Here's hoping this can be fixed soon as it's nice to keep track :)

Posted

Here's hoping this can be fixed soon as it's nice to keep track :)

Indeed. It`s a nice feature to have. Hope this will be fixed. 

Posted

Same problem here...i really hope they will fix it soon!

Had high hopes it would get fixed after the maintenance yesterday but it didn't happend :'(

Posted

Happened to me to, last entry is March 31st :(

Posted

Another thread already started last Wednesday about this same thing Here .

At this point I think there are three threads all about the same thing.

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Daum please fix this.  This is a really nice feature of the game that has been non functional for over 2 months.  I'd love to be able to track my first characters progression in comparison to my second and I'd really appreciate knowing my guild activity as well. This was working fine until the beginning of April.  This data appears to be pulled directly from the game logs so there should be no real reason to not have it displayed on the front end as it was meant to be.  Thanks :)