• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Let's sum up the XIGNCODE 0xE019100B Error

73 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

REDDIT POST, RATE IT UPhttps://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4dmdzc/xigncode_0xe019100b_error_daum_dont_ignore_this/

So, for those who aren't familiar with the situation, the problem occurred for MANY players after the latest patch (6.4.2016.), and there are many reddit post about it, as well as here, on the forums. The game just crashes after a minute or two, and a "cheat buster" of some sort tells you to close suspicious programs and to try again.

Pre-generated help posts don't help at all, you guys from Daum actually have to DO something in order to fix this. Make an announcement. Make a patch. Anything. Many of us can't get a refund, and believe me, many people would if they could. We gave you money, FFS, and we were planning to do it even more to support this awesome game, and we want it at least to be a stable game and have good technical support in exchange.

Things that DON'T fix the problem so far:
- Ending every single process in msconfig
- Closing any sort of antivirus (even Windows Defender)
- Closing MSI Afterburner
- Disabling Firewall
- Running as Administrator, both from Desktop and installation folder
- Restarting PC many times
- Closing all running programs on the tray
- Deleting all files in the "temp" folder
- Redownloading and reinstalling the game
- Deleting "version.dat" in the game folder
- Cleaning everything with CCleaner

If anyone came up with a solution, please, post it here.

And, once again, DAUM PLEASE FIX THIS.

Edit:

This DOESN'T help as well:

Xigncode errors happen whenever a "suspicious" program is found and Xigncode is not able to initialize.
Even seemingly harmless programs can cause this problem, try closing all non-essential programs and restart the launcher.

If you are a BitDefender user:
Toggle the "Active Virus Control" option off, as it clashes with Xigncode.

If you are an Avast user:
1) Open the Hidden Tray on your desktop
2) Right click the Avast icon
3) Click Open User Interface
4) Click on the cogwheel in the top right corner of the Avast User Interface
5) Switch to General Setting ( If not on it by default)
6) Uncheck "Enable Deepscan"
7) Click OK

Please note that the following programs may also cause trouble with Xigncode:
- Comodo Internet Security
- RivaTuner
- MSI Afterburner
Incase you are using any of these program, please try disabling or uninstalling them before running Black Desert.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Edited by Nashud
4 people like this

Posted

Yes please fix this, i love the game and i would love to keep playing it.

Posted

same here... closed/killed everything... same error

Posted

yep after maint this stupid shet again and i better not have the GM come in here and say bro just go windows 10 man its fine i swear to god

Posted

This doesn't help as well: 

Xigncode errors happen whenever a "suspicious" program is found and Xigncode is not able to initialize.
Even seemingly harmless programs can cause this problem, try closing all non-essential programs and restart the launcher.

If you are a BitDefender user:
Toggle the "Active Virus Control" option off, as it clashes with Xigncode.

If you are an Avast user:
1) Open the Hidden Tray on your desktop
2) Right click the Avast icon
3) Click Open User Interface
4) Click on the cogwheel in the top right corner of the Avast User Interface
5) Switch to General Setting ( If not on it by default)
6) Uncheck "Enable Deepscan"
7) Click OK

Please note that the following programs may also cause trouble with Xigncode:
- Comodo Internet Security
- RivaTuner
- MSI Afterburner
Incase you are using any of these program, please try disabling or uninstalling them before running Black Desert.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

Hell, I never even got to play the game once! I buy, I download, and the game won't launch unless I disable anti virus. AND I can't get a refund because your return policy is crap!!! There is no way in hell I will ever disable anti virus to play a game!

I will bad mouth this game and company as much as possible. 

Yes, I'm pissed.

Posted

not home at the moment so i dont know about this issue but it seems many people are having it. very serious issue when your players cant even get into the game, and canned copy/paste responses dont help when players have already tried those steps and even go as far as to write them down.

@CM_Jouska

@CM_Praballo

Posted

I am having issues with the fact that it shuts down the game. It does not seem to have any issues with the login and it usually takes 10-15 minutes before it happens. I can say for sure that the cause of the crash is xigncode. Tried all the steps above without any success. This also happens of different computers that use different OS and have nothing in common. 

Posted (edited)

What I had running was "Driver Radar Pro" - it blocks untrusted drivers. Maybe it blocked a XIGNCODE driver.

I closed it and now BDO works :)

Edited by Ustonovic
1 person likes this

Posted

Fairdwin casts Summon.

@CM_Jouska

This looks to be something pretty bad. You guy's should at least say you have seen this post to put people a little at ease. Not saying anything is going to make a lot of people antsy.

1 person likes this

Posted

I had this problem the first time trying to log in today, it would be on the loading screen after character selection then kick me. I retried and was on the loading screen again, it kicked me to the starting screen and said the connection was lost. Got back to character selection and I could only join Valencia U1 since all of the other channels were 10 mins in queue it said. I'm in game now.

Posted

Uninstall NoVirusThanks: Driver Radar Pro.

Posted

What kind of crap anti-virus programs you guys using.  

Posted

Same shit after today's patch...

Impossible to log in. 

Posted

WOW GMs are telling people to turn off / uninstall anti-virus programs? Are they going accepting liability if people get hacked / infected caused by following these instructions?

Posted

the game isnt going to infect your pc

what you choose to do outside of the game is your own problem

Posted

the game isnt going to infect your pc

what you choose to do outside of the game is your own problem

Wow what an intelligent comment.

You don't seem to be wanting to help so why are you even commenting here?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i was referring to the post above mine, youre the one whos making pointless comments, like insulting me is going to help, right?

Edited by NZ1

Posted

WOW GMs are telling people to turn off / uninstall anti-virus programs? Are they going accepting liability if people get hacked / infected caused by following these instructions?

Considering an anti-virus doesn't actually protect you from being hacked / infected, what liability are you talking about? An AV will attempt to rid your PC of the already infected components.

Posted

i was referring to the post above mine, youre the one whos making pointless comments, like insulting me is going to help, right?

Doesn't take much to get you insulted does it? Fact is that the thread is here for people that have the issue, not for people to tell em off. 

On another note, I did try run the game without having anything close to a virus program running, including shutting down windows firewalls and virus scans. It didn't do anything at all.

Posted (edited)

Considering an anti-virus doesn't actually protect you from being hacked / infected, what liability are you talking about? An AV will attempt to rid your PC of the already infected components.

You might want to read the wikipedia article on virus scanners to grasp the basic concepts of that type of software since you obviously have no idea.

BTW: I have the same problem. Can't play anymore since todays update.

Edited by eHug

Posted

I ran into this problem this morning and found that I had to shut down the tray icon for my android emulator (HandyAndY.exe).  If I relaunch my android emulator after BDO is into game, it still pops up with with the Xigncode3 anticheat though, so I cant run both programs at the same time.  Not the end of the world, but considering that AndY isnt a cheat program, its a tad irritating.

Posted

That's not how "hacks" and "infections" work at all. They aren't sitting in the background just waiting for you to press the off button on your AV.

Posted

1.Turn windows firewall off

2. Turn windows bitdefender off

3. Before you close your firewall/av, add bdo to the exceptions list on both and then close them.

4. Uninstall driver radar pro if you have it and also Netlimiter/proxy cp < anything like that will affect windows.

5. Delete version.dat in bdo folder and open launcher, it will repair. It will take maybe 10 minutes or so.

This is what i tried and it worked for me. Hope it helps guys.

That's not how "hacks" and "infections" work at all. They aren't sitting in the background just waiting for you to press the off button on your AV.

That's beside the point, NO COMPANY SHOULD EVER ASK YOU TO TURN YOUR SYSTEMS PROTECTION OFF TO GET THEIR DAMN GAME TO WORK.