• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<TENACIOUS> Recruitment Open! 10 Spots to fill. 57+. Sunday/Wednesday Node Wars

167 posts in this topic

Posted

background-bubble-dancing-pixel-Favim.co

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place! - Randy Savage

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place! - Randy Savage

Go grind.  - Randy Savage

1 person likes this

Posted

hqdefault.jpg

Posted

This guild has a couple very nice people in it :>

Posted

This guild has a couple very nice people in it :>

3 maybe.

Posted

hqdefault.jpg

QQ 61 takes too long..

Posted

Had over 40 members show up at our last node war.  Really good core of players here, all determined to keep getting stronger.  Proud of this bunch.  

Posted

Grind to 61 with me!

2017-04-10_196668500.JPG

Posted

GM is a tyrant Zerker. When you win pearls from guild events and ask for outfits, he sends you Zerker outfits even if you aren't a Zerker. Then he laughs at you for not being a Zerker. Then he tells you it's a graphical bug and you need to spam spacebar to fix it. While you're pressing spacebar, you unwillingly accept his duel, and he grabs you and throws you in the middle of a circle Zerk. Terrified, and confused, you find yourself being taunted by an army of Zerker maniacs (we have like 3 tbh) who then proceed to stare deep into your soul while they Zerk each other off, laughing diabolically. I never thought anything could leave me feeling so...broken.

Need bodies to overthrow this tyrannical madness in a bloody coup. Join me and fight this wickedness!

For reals, we have about 10-15 spots to fill. Enough room for small groups of friends, or small guilds looking to merge. New players encouraged to join. We have no gear requirements, no skill requirements, however MUST be 57+. We have no issues helping you progress and learn your class, we just need to know that you're dedicated to the game, hence the level requirement. We have frequent guild events like Hide and Seek, Drunken Trivia Donkey Races, Jousting etc. We also hold PVP tournaments and Guild RBFs. Node Wars and PVP participation highly encouraged, though by no means is it a requirement, they're heaps of fun though.

Node wars every Wednesday and Sunday. We've been consistently bringing 30+, looking to push that to a consistent 40+. Again, no gear requirements and no experience necessary. If you have a willingness to learn, there will always be someone here willing to teach. 

2 people like this

Posted

GM is a tyrant Zerker. When you win pearls from guild events and ask for outfits, he sends you Zerker outfits even if you aren't a Zerker. Then he laughs at you for not being a Zerker. Then he tells you it's a graphical bug and you need to spam spacebar to fix it. While you're pressing spacebar, you unwillingly accept his duel, and he grabs you and throws you in the middle of a circle Zerk. Terrified, and confused, you find yourself being taunted by an army of Zerker maniacs (we have like 3 tbh) who then proceed to stare deep into your soul while they Zerk each other off, laughing diabolically. I never thought anything could leave me feeling so...broken.

Need bodies to overthrow this tyrannical madness in a bloody coup. Join me and fight this wickedness!

For reals, we have about 10-15 spots to fill. Enough room for small groups of friends, or small guilds looking to merge. New players encouraged to join. We have no gear requirements, no skill requirements, however MUST be 57+. We have no issues helping you progress and learn your class, we just need to know that you're dedicated to the game, hence the level requirement. We have frequent guild events like Hide and Seek, Drunken Trivia Donkey Races, Jousting etc. We also hold PVP tournaments and Guild RBFs. Node Wars and PVP participation highly encouraged, though by no means is it a requirement, they're heaps of fun though.

Node wars every Wednesday and Sunday. We've been consistently bringing 30+, looking to push that to a consistent 40+. Again, no gear requirements and no experience necessary. If you have a willingness to learn, there will always be someone here willing to teach. 

0mKXcg1.gif

Posted

GM:

7b0d71a0-327c-0133-4758-0a2ca390b447.jpg

Posted

you guys are great lol

Posted

10 Spots left to fill. Message me here or in game: Family name: Fallstar, char name: Daenerys.

Posted

GM:

7b0d71a0-327c-0133-4758-0a2ca390b447.jpg

89350994f4564353273a1e90e9f0dc45.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

np-inspiring-and-yet-savage-savage-randy

We have about 10 spots to fill - come hang out with us! bring your friends! 

Posted

Moved to new forums reluctantly.