• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Another Liverto VS Yuria Post... Sorc

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok I am currently a level 51 Sorc with a +12 Yuria and I just got a Liverto drop from a guild boss. Everyone in my guild was like "Lucky! Enchant that!" and the sort. Most people said to sell my Yuria and use that money to uprade my new Liverto. Now, I am a hardcore PVP player so that is why I have been using the Yuria. But then I have read that Liverto is actully better for pvp because of crit and attack speed. So what do you guys think? Should I sell Liverto? Sell Yuria to upgrade Liverto? Keep them both but switch to Liverto once that is upgraded and use Yuria for PVP and Liverto for PVE?

Posted

I'm currently debating on +15 Liverto Vs. +15 Ultimate Yuria. I'd also like to know if anyone has opinions on those options.

Posted

There's a whole forum for sorcerer's, maybe it's already discussed there?

Posted

I have found a few but they are all 2015 posts and I really only care about current claims. I don't know if things have changed and its easier to trust current knowlage then possibly out dated.

Has anyone done any tests on the NA servers concerning Liverto vs Yuria? That would help....

Posted

Since this thread is up here i'll ask this too.

Wondering if anyone knows if liverto is preferred to yuria for blader. Tried looking it up, but trying to find info on the other versions is always inconsistent.

Posted (edited)

Liverto is better than yuria in everything. The +human damage does not scale as well as AP. You get more AP with Liverto and more accuracy(It's hidden accuracy but it's there). 

Not to mention an extra crystal slot.

Edited by Sicate

Posted

bumps

Posted

Quoting from a post on an identical topic:

Did some tests on rus +17 ultimate yuria vs +17 liverto

Unequiped all other gear.

Test suspect was a clanmate

Test skill bow mastery 10

Just counted non crits

Recorded the recieved dmg / hp drop

20 shots each bow

Yuria was dealing 22% more dmg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

"Just counted non crits" isn't one of the reasons that Liverto is good because it adds 3 crit? So why disclude Liverto's crit but include Yuria's human damage? Also I doubt they made use of Liverto"s other crystal slot. I'm asking for a test of both at full potential.

Edited by Nox Demon

Posted (edited)

Quoting from a post on an identical topic:

Did some tests on rus +17 ultimate yuria vs +17 liverto

Unequiped all other gear.

Test suspect was a clanmate

Test skill bow mastery 10

Just counted non crits

Recorded the recieved dmg / hp drop

20 shots each bow

Yuria was dealing 22% more dmg

Unequipping all their gear made the entire test invalid. Higher DP has an effect on hit rate, and with liverto having more accuracy it's gonna mess with results since they took the need for accuracy out of the picture. Not to mention not being able to max both crit and att/cast spd if you're using yuria.

Edited by Sicate

Posted

Liverto is better than yuria in everything. The +human damage does not scale as well as AP. You get more AP with Liverto and more accuracy(It's hidden accuracy but it's there). 

Not to mention an extra crystal slot.

Does Liverto really give that much more AP?  I thought it was only 5? Is +5 AP better than the +5 human damage?

Unequipping all their gear made the entire test invalid. Higher DP has an effect on hit rate, and with liverto having more accuracy it's gonna mess with results since they took the need for accuracy out of the picture. Not mention not being able to max both crit and att/cast spd if you're using yuria.

So your saying that the Accuracy cuts through armor?

Posted (edited)

Does Liverto really give that much more AP?  I thought it was only 5? Is +5 AP better than the +5 human damage?

So +5 human damage literally means 5 extra damage. That +5 AP will multiply with your skills % damage. So if i took one of my skills with 500% damage: 5*500% = 25 damage.

Now at +15 the yuria is going to have more than 5 human damage, because it gains more human damage every enhance level, but even then the ap will do more damage.

So your saying that the Accuracy cuts through armor?

Not quite, it doesn't affect damage per hit. It's not armor penetration. DP will cause more attacks to miss if you don't have enough accuracy. On top of reducing the damage that you take.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eutf7mHriZqE5mbVQfCdZ1uBHMD4KsUaBPHi3dJTs5k/edit?pref=2&pli=1#bookmark=id.7a27ksdfm9zz

Whole study on accuracy, the part with DP was in the second stage of testing i believe

Edited by Sicate
1 person likes this

Posted

Liverto will give you 4/5/5 or 5/4/5 stats. It's better than Yuria, but if you're a perfectionist like me.. That 1 missing rank will drive you nuts, so don't do it.

:P:P

1 person likes this

Posted

Liverto will give you 4/5/5 or 5/4/5 stats. It's better than Yuria, but if you're a perfectionist like me.. That 1 missing rank will drive you nuts, so don't do it.

:P:P

I honestly do not know what 4/5/5 or what ever means...

So +5 human damage literally means 5 extra damage. That +5 AP will multiply with your skills % damage. So if i took one of my skills with 500% damage: 5*500% = 25 damage.

Now at +15 the yuria is going to have more than 5 human damage, because it gains more human damage every enhance level, but even then the ap will do more damage.

Not quite, it doesn't affect damage per hit. It's not armor penetration. DP will cause more attacks to miss if you don't have enough accuracy. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eutf7mHriZqE5mbVQfCdZ1uBHMD4KsUaBPHi3dJTs5k/edit?pref=2&pli=1#bookmark=id.7a27ksdfm9zz

Whole study on accuracy, the part with DP was in the second stage of testing i believe

Okay, thanks for the accuracy thingy. And so you are saying that Liverto will still do more damage in PVP than a Yuria?

Sicate, you seem rather knowlagable so can you tell me what I should do then? I'm refering to the questions...

Should I sell Liverto? Sell Yuria to upgrade Liverto? Keep them both but switch to Liverto once that is upgraded and use Yuria for PVP and Liverto for PVE?

Posted

I honestly do not know what 4/5/5 or what ever means...

Okay, thanks for the accuracy thingy. And so you are saying that Liverto will still do more damage in PVP than a Yuria?

Sicate, you seem rather knowlagable so can you tell me what I should do then? I'm refering to the questions...

Yep, liverto does more damage in PvE and PvP. I would sell the Yuria to upgrade Liverto. I did the math, and it would cost you about 40m silver worth of Memory Fragments to repair your Liverto weapon if you force enhance it from +11 to +15. That's what i plan to do as soon as i get my Liverto wep.

If you don't have enough money yet, i would keep both till you've saved up some more silver and blackstones from daily boss scrolls.

1 person likes this

Posted

The easiest way to do it is multiple the AP you get from yuria (70) to the percentage of one of your skills. Now multiple the AP you get from Liverto (80) and multiple that. The difference is usually about 50 or higher depending on the skills, sometimes up past 100. I don't think a little bit of Human dmg is going to come close to that. Also, before anyone says the Yuria gives more AP, please realize that the AP on your stat sheet is an average AP and it rounds down.

Posted

Ok I am currently a level 51 Sorc with a +12 Yuria and I just got a Liverto drop from a guild boss. Everyone in my guild was like "Lucky! Enchant that!" and the sort. Most people said to sell my Yuria and use that money to uprade my new Liverto. Now, I am a hardcore PVP player so that is why I have been using the Yuria. But then I have read that Liverto is actully better for pvp because of crit and attack speed. So what do you guys think? Should I sell Liverto? Sell Yuria to upgrade Liverto? Keep them both but switch to Liverto once that is upgraded and use Yuria for PVP and Liverto for PVE?

If you purely want PvP go Yuria. (You will need to make Yuria Ultimate to compete with Liverto) 

It's cheaper and it will do more damage.

The argument that with Liverto you reach max crit is invalid as you can reach max crit with Yuria as well.

The additional damage vs humans that Yuria brings to the table penetrates through any DP the enemy character has. This is one of the main reasons in all tests runs Yuria beats Liverto in PvP.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yep, liverto does more damage in PvE and PvP. I would sell the Yuria to upgrade Liverto. I did the math, and it would cost you about 40m silver worth of Memory Fragments to repair your Liverto weapon if you force enhance it from +11 to +15. That's what i plan to do as soon as i get my Liverto wep.

If you don't have enough money yet, i would keep both till you've saved up some more silver and blackstones from daily boss scrolls.

Ok thank you very much. I will do that. But instead of selling my Yuria should I salvage the blackstones? It is currently +13 and will sell for around 18.5mill. And if I take the route of selling it with blackstones should I use that money for blackstones? I am not that worried about repairing my Liverto because I have been spamming Ancient Relics to catch up to my guildmates with gear. Which would be the best route to get my Liverto equal to what my Yuria was so that I do not fall behind?

Thanks everyone else for your help too!

Posted

Ok thank you very much. I will do that. But instead of selling my Yuria should I salvage the blackstones? It is currently +13 and will sell for around 18.5mill. And if I take the route of selling it with blackstones should I use that money for blackstones? I am not that worried about repairing my Liverto because I have been spamming Ancient Relics to catch up to my guildmates with gear. Which would be the best route to get my Liverto equal to what my Yuria was so that I do not fall behind?

Thanks everyone else for your help too!

Nahh, i would be patient and get blackstones from doing scrolls with your guild. If you sell the weapon for around 18m, even after the 35% tax you could buy 40 blackstones with the silver you get, assuming they are 300k on your server. If you salvage a +13, you get a minimum of 13 blackstones possibly more, but i doubt you'd get anywhere near 40. 

Depends which you need more, blackstones or Memory Fragments. You need about 100-128 blackstones to enhance to +15 depending on when/if you start force enhancing and you need something like 300+ memory fragments to repair.

Posted

RNGesus is also a huge part of this. I went the Liverto route straight from the get-go and bypassed Yuria all-together. It was a drain on my finances a bit, though, but no where near as bad as upgrading both. I agree on the 'setting aside 30m for Memory Frags', as that is roughly the amount I had to spend to repair mine back up to max after upgrading was said and done.

Posted

Crit is important in sorcs and the additional gem slot allows you to have better stats overall.  Oh and you don't have to waste a ton of time trying to get your weapon to ultimate.

Go liverto and never look back.

Posted (edited)

"Just counted non crits" isn't one of the reasons that Liverto is good because it adds 3 crit? So why disclude Liverto's crit but include Yuria's human damage? Also I doubt they made use of Liverto"s other crystal slot. I'm asking for a test of both at full potential.

That sounds a bit silly, testing a weapon excluding its best Stat.

The test should measure the Total Damage, when you fight mobs or other players that's what counts.

Edited by KICKASS

Posted

I stopped reading when I saw the words "sorc" and "pvp" ...

Posted (edited)

I currently have a green Yuria and I kill people who have a +15 Liverto. It's all relative. Do what your wallet can handle.

Also, the whole "+ human damage doesn't scale" is BS:

Look halfway down the page for the tests the person did with screens.

Edited by NerdRage

Posted

liverto has way more accuracy + 3 crit and higher ap (rather than lower ap and human dmg) + 2 crystal slots..it's clearly superior