• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kzarka or Liverto?

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So I got my hands on a Kzarka earlier but it looks like the stats don't change much. Is it worth enhancing and using a Kzarka instead of Liverto or is there nearly no difference? I heard there was a 0.5% Accuracy increase or something like that but surely that won't change much. Not sure if it would benefit other classes more or something either, but yeah. Thanks

lWKdVLh.png

Edited by Exrotz

Posted

Not sure if troll or legitimate question... I wouldn't think twice about this myself if I were in this situation lol...

But anyway, since you were lucky enough to obtain a Kzarka weapon, why not use it? Even if it's a minor stat difference it's still a stat difference. I'm not sure if it's really 0.5, but accuracy does make a difference in PvP. So unless you're planning to focus on PvE, I'd suggest keeping it. 
If you decide to sell it, just know there are hundreds of sorcs waiting to buy it from you :)

Posted

If you decide to sell it, just know there are hundreds of sorcs waiting to buy it from you :)

Exactly, what server and time will you be selling this OPer?

Posted (edited)

kzarka is newer, rarer, has an about 5 times higher market price and is yellow quality instead of blue. So the game indicates that this weapon is far superior. The stats however show that its exactly the same as liverto just with casting speed instead of crit. I'd love to see the tests that proof that kzarka has higher accuracy than liverto. The only one i saw is linked in the first post of this thread:

200 hits with each weapon where liverto hit 143 times and kzarka 144 times. Is this why people conclude that kzarka has higher accuracy? pure genius...

the casting speed vs crit is not so obvious either. I would agree that casting speed is more valuable to us than crit. If you want to use a setup (crystals, buff food) where you dont cap crit to take more resistances or whatever, then kzarka is probably better. I believe that liverto gives you a little more flexibility though by allowing a more offensive setup with +2 casting speed gems in your helmet (i believe thats the only good gem for helmets that increases damage?). Remember that with kzarka and boss armor (3+1 casting speed) you couldnt make use of the casting speed crystals in your helmet anymore. So if you want to cap crit and maybe even attack speed, then liverto gives you more options to do so. Thats with the current crystals listed on http://bddatabase.net/us/ . Of course this might change in the future.

Still, kzarka being hyped so much and the game making it look so much more valuable makes me wonder... maybe there is really some hidden stat that makes it better. If you are in doubt and have access to both weapons then go with the kzarka to be on the safe side. If you can afford then keep both and do some tests yourself.

Edited by Alexiel

Posted

I would drag my left nut through molten lava to get my hand on a kzarka. The +casting speed is so good. I recently switched to grunil and camping the marketplace for +2 casting speed head gems is so much aids and when they do eventually come up someone snaggs it before i can even react.

Having +3 static casting speed all the time would be a dream.

Posted

Having the same dilemma. I got a Kzarka while I'm currently using a liverto that I invested quite a bit of money into, to upgrade. Hard to do tests unless I upgrade the kzarka as well. Wondering if anyone else has something meaningful to add to this discussion? The stats (3Casting speed vs 3Crit) are really not an important difference, and I prefer the liverto crit for socketing purposes.

Posted

If you already have a +15 Liverto, sell the Kzarka. ;)

Seriously though, there is no real evidence to say one is better than the other but i'll be damned if I ignore the possibility that there is some hidden advantage for kzarka. I can't believe PA just values speed over crit that much to explain the cost, color, and rarity. I personally value cast speed over crit because some skills are already at 100% crit rate and some skills use down attack etc instead of crit. I don't believe thee are enough good skills that don't need cast speed to say the same about that stat.

Posted

i like how he shows the liverto box right under it xD

Posted

Lucky sob

Posted

Kzarka is bound if I recall...

Posted

Kzarka is bound if I recall...

um wtf

Posted

The box is bound but I don't think the actual weapon is bound.  Never had one, just assuming.

Posted

It isn't bound, but yeah I just decided to use it. Thought it would be more worth it using it on a ranger or something but don't really want to spend a ton on costumes so nvm that idea. Thanks.

71f02f239f924a5c89c4bea54f8bc461.png

Posted

It isn't bound, but yeah I just decided to use it. Thought it would be more worth it using it on a ranger or something but don't really want to spend a ton on costumes so nvm that idea. Thanks.

71f02f239f924a5c89c4bea54f8bc461.png

Are you just looking for attention or what xD

2 people like this

Posted

Are you just looking for attention or what xD

I thought some people may have wanted to see the weapon. kappa

Posted

Not only that but the tree spirit belt in the inventory.  ¬¬

Posted

Not only that but the tree spirit belt in the inventory.  ¬¬

its mainly the 2 liverto bundles in his inventory

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I actually have 3, js.

Took the screenshot whilst I was doing world bosses :(

Edited by Exrotz

Posted

I actually have 3, js.

Took the screenshot whilst I was doing world bosses :(

Hang yourself

8 people like this

Posted

I've been thinking that the crit from liverto is better than the cast speed from kzarka. I mean you can get 5 crit with liverto and +2 crit in gloves. With +1cs/as in gloves and +4cs in helm and you have 5 cspeed and 5crit.

With kzarka you put 2cs gem in helm, and you're at 5cs. What are you gonna put in the other helm slot? You're also gonna have to run 1x as/crit in weapon and 2x2cr in gloves. With liverto you can put 2x 5 ap in the weapon. Isn't that way better or is there a gem setup I don't know about?

Posted

^thats what ive been saying in my TLDR post ^^. With world boss armor you would even have 4 casting speed before any crystals. You can still cap crit easily with kzarka (many go for only 4 crit with serendia special giving the 5th point) and put some resistance crystals in your helmet.

Posted (edited)

Still, kzarka being hyped so much and the game making it look so much more valuable makes me wonder... maybe there is really some hidden stat that makes it better. If you are in doubt and have access to both weapons then go with the kzarka to be on the safe side. If you can afford then keep both and do some tests yourself.

The offhand that gives a set bonus with the Kzarka weapon is the reason why Kzarka is the BiS .

Edited by PK

Posted

The offhand that gives a set bonus with the Kzarka weapon is the reason why Kzarka is the BiS .

you are talking about the nouver talisman? i dont see any set bonus on the weapon or offhand. maybe they only have matching looks or they add this later.

Posted

So I got my hands on a Kzarka earlier but it looks like the stats don't change much. Is it worth enhancing and using a Kzarka instead of Liverto or is there nearly no difference? I heard there was a 0.5% Accuracy increase or something like that but surely that won't change much. Not sure if it would benefit other classes more or something either, but yeah. Thanks

lWKdVLh.png

The Kzarka is better because of how well it scales with black stone [weapon]s. Also, it was said that you'll never have to replace this weapon with another one in the entire game, so I'd say you hit the jackpot. Congratulations, dude!! \o/

Posted

The Kzarka is better because of how well it scales with black stone [weapon]s. Also, it was said that you'll never have to replace this weapon with another one in the entire game, so I'd say you hit the jackpot. Congratulations, dude!! \o/

At +15 it has the same AP as a liverto. There is speculation about kzarka giving slightly more accuracy but nobody knows for sure.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0