• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Poor DROPS like HELL

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello everyones,

I love this game but ... its rly boring farming 7-10 days / 6hours per day earings, rings, belts or necklaces with luck +5, nodes with lvls 4-5, same with grunil set, that mean 48 days only for acesories, OMG, SRLSY?!. Can enyone from Daum tell me WTF is this? This is, how you want motivate people play this briliant game? I have still patient coz i can play from work too, but i CANT guarantee about others players coz what i saw sometimes, people are rly bored and thinking about leave this game for many reasons like this one ... please, save this situation, ty.

Edited by odar

Posted

You are doing it wrong. :3

2 people like this

Posted

I bet you farmed for an hour and came here to complain you didn't get your drop, seriously. It's not as bad as you're making it, I got 2 witch earrings in 2 days, and I probably grinded 5-6 hours at best, with node level 4. "Save the situation, aka make it easier for my lazy ass!" 

If you can't hack it, start doing something else, make money and buy your accessories / +15 armour. 

Posted

BDO doesnt spoon-feed people.

1 person likes this

Posted

its rly boring farming 7-10 days / 6hours 

Its not for rest of us. :x

Posted

If it is boring for you then why are you doing it? If you want to have everything after one month then just quit the game.

2 people like this

Posted

Hello everyones,

I love this game but ... its rly boring farming 7-10 days / 6hours per day earings, rings, belts or necklaces with luck +5, nodes with lvls 4-5, same with grunil set, that mean 48 days only for acesories, OMG, SRLSY?!. Can enyone from Daum tell me WTF is this? This is, how you want motivate people play this briliant game? I have still patient coz i can play from work too, but i CANT guarantee about others players coz what i saw sometimes, people are rly bored and thinking about leave this game for many reasons like this one ... please, save this situation, ty.

I know it's frustrating, sometimes I even feel like I have bad luck to the point where the game is not even enjoyable because of how much effort I have to put in for no results.

So I started doing other stuff with my time, since grinding for drops wasn't working for me. I've been making money and buying upgraded accessories instead. 

However I get armour drops out the ass. It's just like real life, you just gotta find what works for you and stick to it

Posted (edited)

I bet you farmed for an hour and came here to complain you didn't get your drop, seriously. It's not as bad as you're making it, I got 2 witch earrings in 2 days, and I probably grinded 5-6 hours at best, with node level 4. "Save the situation, aka make it easier for my lazy ass!" 

If you can't hack it, start doing something else, make money and buy your accessories / +15 armour. 

Some people are just lucky. Some people are like me, not lucky. I barely get any decent drops from the good mobs, and will only get drops if I kill 5 minutes at some low level mobs already just for fun when I'm walking through the fields to another destination. Not everyone is standard complaining about a hour or 2 of grinding. Yes it doesn't help to whine about it on the forum, you can only pray the RNG gods that it'll change for you tomorrow, at least that's what I'm hoping for. I've done enough grinding at the skeletons and other high level mobs. Got my Witch earring without any luck crystals on me after barely 2 hours of grinding at the skeletons. In all the hours after that none. Barely even blackstones or other weapon/crystal drops, while I have 3 luck crystals equiped to get me to +5.

@odar Yes it sucks you don't have the luck today, maybe it'll be different tomorrow. Just play have fun and go do other stuff. Or if you really don't like the grinding, just don't do it as Kyungri already mentioned and buy your stuff. Because you will have to do some grinding.

Edited by Cookie_Monster

Posted (edited)

Hello everyones,

You are just too spoiled from all those casual PvE mmorpgs where you gain best in slot items in few days ..Mmorpgs should be played for years and best items should be hard to get and last for a long time ... in Black Desert rare items actually last for a long time, and you can sell them on auction house when you get better ones.

So you know what is a waste? Playing and gearing in all those PvE ''casual'' mmorpgs, because in those when you gear up with BIS items, you can just delete those items when new expansion is out :) 

If you are out of luck, farm silver and buy those acessories from marketplace.

Edited by Waideus

Posted (edited)

Hello everyones,

I love this game but ... its really boring farming 7-10 days / 6 hours per day earrings, rings, belts or necklaces with luck +5, nodes with levels 4-5, same with grunil set, that mean 48 days only for accessories, oh my gosh,seriously?!. Can anyone from Daum tell me What The Flip is this? This is, how you want motivate people play this brilliant game? I have still patient because i can play from work too, but i CANT guarantee about others players because what i saw sometimes, people are really bored and thinking about leave this game for many reasons like this one ... please, save this situation, thank you.

Fixed the misspelled words you were to lazy to type and added some I liked

Edited by Senzoba

Posted

Hello everyones,

Everything is related to gearing. If you get geared in a week, then what's left ? You'll leave in less than 2 weeks.

Sure the content and purpose of the game is to gear up, if you don't like that, then play WoW, there you can easy gear up, do dailies then log off. it's perfect for casuals.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for all only positive posts here, yes, droping in this game is rly shit and enchanting 2 rings with BIG fail? yeah, another shit happend with losting 13 mil. silvers, GG Daum. I try find other way how to get and preparing a little bit more for new areas :D, but ... this shit situation making people more for cheating, this is not humans fail, this is DAUM FAIL.

You are doing it wrong. :3

any advice?

Edited by odar

Posted

Thanks for all only positive posts here, yes, droping in this game is rly shit and enchanting 2 rings with BIG fail? yeah, another shit happend with losting 13 mil. silvers, GG Daum. I try find other way how to get and preparing a little bit more for new areas :D, but ... this shit situation making people more for cheating, this is not humans fail, this is DAUM FAIL.

any advice?

You need to play the game at its full, don't focus only on combat/grinding, it gets boring after a while.
I made tons of money with crafting and I can buy all the expensive gear, no grind involved just good planning.

2 days ago I was killing mobs for a quest and I got one Mark of Shadow, I wasn't even looking for it.
If you stress yourself trying to get something til you feel sick and throw up, then you are doing it wrong.
Relax and enjoy the game, embrace everything the game has to offer, results will come.

Posted (edited)

You need to play the game at its full, don't focus only on combat/grinding, it gets boring after a while.I made tons of money with crafting and I can buy all the expensive gear, no grind involved just good planning.

2 days ago I was killing mobs for a quest and I got one Mark of Shadow, I wasn't even looking for it.
If you stress yourself trying to get something til you feel sick and throw up, then you are doing it wrong.
Relax and enjoy the game, embrace everything the game has to offer, results will come.

k, i try mate. But you know, if i focus to crafting, fishing and many etc things, when i get time to level up? :D + one my friend from our guild spend 25 mil. silvers to grunil armor and still have only all +10, now he must collect tons of money again? rly, this is rly too much boring, its a same like grinding :D ... look, i wanna make gear coz new locations, incomming another new locations with new characters, how to take a breath with this system game.

Edited by odar

Posted

Called RNG, I played KR for months, and have played here since headstart, 15hrs avg per day on weekends and 6 hours per day average weekdays. And i have NEVER gotten a witch earring drop.

Posted

Hello everyones,

KR game, nothing else than bash ^^

Posted

Called RNG, I played KR for months, and have played here since headstart, 15hrs avg per day on weekends and 6 hours per day average weekdays. And i have NEVER gotten a witch earring drop.

Indeed. Found 3 witch earrings within 2 hours, but still needed a 51 failstack to get from 13-14 on my weapon.

Posted

If you want spesific loot you need to dedicate for it. I farmed for a month at monastery all monsters at s rank node at 10, 13 mark of shadows.

Posted

protip: node level doesn't influence ring drop-rate.

Posted (edited)

i need drop now tree spirit belt, 3 days with +5 lucky without node for now, location abandoned monastery ... any tips how to push up pls? :D

Edited by odar

Posted

"Everyone" is already plural, putting an "s" on the end doesn't include more people..

You're welcome :)

Posted

It say so when you hover the mouse over the node button in that area

Posted

This game is not meant for casuals which will be unfortunate fate of this game.

gear>skill

Posted

Talk to me when you spend more than 1 month farming 1 item....*coughtlineage2cough*...

Posted

Didnt drop shit yet, but been lucky with enchanting mah stuff :3 Guildmates experience the opposite, dropping Ogrerings an shit but beeing f*kd by RNGesus in upgrading their EQ.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0