• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Another thread about fixing tamer pet (BECAUSE ITS NOT WORKING RIGHT NOW)

13 posts in this topic

Posted

amazing servers tho, since maintenance tamer pet doesn't even work anymore in red battlefield 

not to mention how much more sorcs desync

2 people like this

Posted

top quality service ,wasting my time in unwinnable battlegrounds because half of the class's skills are not working while sorcs and rangers get carried by desync because they cant set their servers right even just a day after maintenance 

Posted

top quality service ,wasting my time in unwinnable battlegrounds because half of the class's skills are not working while sorcs and rangers get carried by desync because they cant set their servers right even just a day after maintenance 

That's not something you can just code and fix within a day.

Posted (edited)

Tamers don't need to be fixed, nothing wrong with them IMO or rather I haven't had problems. All classes have iframes and far as I know there's no desync for rangers ETC.

All you have to do is learn, how to deal with rangers ETC.

I've seen some videos of tamers owning rangers ETC, and no they won't noobs ETC, all of them were skilled.

The irony of ops forum name. 

Edited by Sourpuss

Posted

Tamers don't need to be fixed, nothing wrong with them IMO or rather I haven't had problems. All classes have iframes and far as I know there's no desync for rangers ETC.

I've seen some videos of tamers owning rangers ETC, and no they won't noobs ETC, all of them were skilled.

You have no idea what u talking about, they are bugged in red battlefield right now, they dont do anything, if u try to combo a skill with tamer pet it will just bug out in a weird animation loop

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm sorry, but you have to no clue what you are talking about and doesn't adress the problem OP is talking about.

Doesn't have anything to do with iframes or knowing the class or wathever.

There is a grab desync problem that tamer, zerkers and any classes that depends on these skills have. You grab the opponent, see the animation being done, and then the opponent teleport out of it and can do wathever they want to you, because for them, you were standing still for 1-2 secondes, because on your side, you were grabbing the opponent.

THIS is the problem that exist and that we have to deal with. It's a really big deal for PvP and can easily get you killed for no reason.

Posted

I'm sorry, but you have to no clue what you are talking about and doesn't adress the problem OP is talking about.

Doesn't have anything to do with iframes or knowing the class or wathever.

There is a grab desync problem that tamer, zerkers and any classes that depends on these skills have. You grab the opponent, see the animation being done, and then the opponent teleport out of it and can do wathever they want to you, because for them, you were standing still for 1-2 secondes, because on your side, you were grabbing the opponent.

THIS is the problem that exist and that we have to deal with. It's a really big deal for PvP and can easily get you killed for no reason.

I know, but tamer still takes skilled. Also pretty sure that problem you talking about has to do with internet or something and not the class it self.

From what i read others don't have a problem with this and it seems people with lower end pcs do have problems. Again maybe what i read was wrong so don't get mad at me.

You have no idea what u talking about, they are bugged in red battlefield right now, they dont do anything, if u try to combo a skill with tamer pet it will just bug out in a weird animation loop

Well that's red battleground, thats new and not other pvp in general far as i know. Also thought those problems has to do with people not having good pcs or internet connection?

Posted

I know, but tamer still takes skilled. Also pretty sure that problem you talking about has to do with internet or something and not the class it self.

From what i read others don't have a problem with this and it seems people with lower end pcs do have problems. Again maybe what i read was wrong so don't get mad at me.

Of course tamers takes skills, but it's not the topic.

Seems there is a different problem on the red battlefield too that I'm not aware of, but the desync problem it not related to your computer spec.

My computer is more than fine and I run the game at maxed setting on 60 FPS. My internet connection is fine too.

The desync problem seems to be a server side issue. Bezerkers have been complaining about this issue a lot, because they are the class that depend the most on grabs. Tamer are using their grab a lot too and many players seems to have this issue.

Daum said they were working to expand their servers infrastructure and that the karma setting were putting a lot of weight on their servers right now... so yeah, maybe once they fix all that, the problem will be less sensitive, but for now, it makes it even harder to properly PvP against decent players.

Posted

Of course tamers takes skills, but it's not the topic.

Seems there is a different problem on the red battlefield too that I'm not aware of, but the desync problem it not related to your computer spec.

My computer is more than fine and I run the game at maxed setting on 60 FPS. My internet connection is fine too.

The desync problem seems to be a server side issue. Bezerkers have been complaining about this issue a lot, because they are the class that depend the most on grabs. Tamer are using their grab a lot too and many players seems to have this issue.

Daum said they were working to expand their servers infrastructure and that the karma setting were putting a lot of weight on their servers right now... so yeah, maybe once they fix all that, the problem will be less sensitive, but for now, it makes it even harder to properly PvP against decent players.

Ah okay I get it now, sorry for my misunderstanding.

Posted

If you move too far from your Heilang pet or try to use the Q ability, your Heilang gets locked into place (warping over and over in the same spot) and will not warp to you. It won't even follow you at that point. It just stays there.

The pet does not work at all in Red Battlefield after this patch because of that. A Tamer without a pet is more of a gnat than a real threat.

Posted

are you kidding me? people like you are the most obnoxious type of people 

nobody is talking about skill im talking about Jordine being lagged and bugged pre- and after- maintenance and it has nothing to do with the code because the pet was working just fine last week after maintenance (until the weekend came and then it stopped working in red battlefield) 

Posted

are you kidding me? people like you are the most obnoxious type of people 

nobody is talking about skill im talking about Jordine being lagged and bugged pre- and after- maintenance and it has nothing to do with the code because the pet was working just fine last week after maintenance (until the weekend came and then it stopped working in red battlefield) 

If you haven't read the other replies, I said I misunderstood a few things and now I do.

Posted

They had an emergency maintenance yesterday and tamer pet is still not working in red battlefield. Seriously ,Daum? 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0