• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[POLL] Dye Subscription System

Dye Subscription System   218 votes

1. 1. Dye Subscription System , do you want them ?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I'm FINE with RNG.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

62 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Due to this THREAD : 

How its working ? 

Are you FOR or Agaisnt the Dye Subscription System ?

IMO , it's good for people like me who have no luck with RNG.

Share you opinons just don't insult people or whatever , we are community let Daum hear our votes .

We make the game better with good ideas ! ;) 

Edited by Asinith

Posted

I like the dye sub, but I think it needs to be reworked for our market.  I'm fine with the dyes doing away after the sub runs out, but the selection of dyes is rather small.  It only lets you pick from the basic dyes, and no whites or blacks.

If they lifted some of the limitations, I would be all for it.

Posted

I like the dye sub, but I think it needs to be reworked for our market.  I'm fine with the dyes doing away after the sub runs out, but the selection of dyes is rather small.  It only lets you pick from the basic dyes, and no whites or blacks.

If they lifted some of the limitations, I would be all for it.

Totally agree , Black & White are the most used colors , for a Subscription Based , i think we are allowed to ask them on our version ! 

Posted

Yes I'm waiting for merv palette  ^_^

Posted

No, I'm not paying a subscription just to pick the colors I like.  I'd much rather they fix the RNG system they have now to unlock dyes account wide or just let us buy them in-game somehow.

I MIGHT be willing to spend a few bucks to get unlimited access to dye but only if it lasted forever and didn't just reset as soon as I stopped paying.

5 people like this

Posted

No, I'm not paying a subscription just to pick the colors I like.  I'd much rather they fix the RNG system they have now to unlock dyes account wide or just let us buy them in-game somehow.

I MIGHT be willing to spend a few bucks to get unlimited access to dye but only if it lasted forever and didn't just reset as soon as I stopped paying.

That's true RNG in this game is a BIG issue , even in terms of LOOTS , drops & everything , but again .. with the amount of colors you have to be a RNG God to have what you want to get.

Posted

This could be cool, I just want all the pretty colours!

Posted

Why can't they just let us pick what we want... More people will buy it because they know they are going to get it.

I hate this rng system :/ I have no problem with costumes being 30$ but atleast let us pick the dyes, jesus x.x

1 person likes this

Posted

That's true RNG in this game is a BIG issue , even in terms of LOOTS , drops & everything , but again .. with the amount of colors you have to be a RNG God to have what you want to get.

I don't mind the RNG so much in the game itself (though quests that require an RNG drop from mobs can be a huge pain in the rear).  When you start giving people RNG items for real life money, it basically becomes online gambling.  Which is illegal in most places.

2 people like this

Posted

Why can't they just let us pick what we want... More people will buy it because they know they are going to get it.

I hate this rng system :/ I have no problem with costumes being 30$ but atleast let us pick the dyes, jesus x.x

If they made dye colors available for like... 2$ a pop but you got to pick the exact shade and color you wanted, I think that would be a lot better than mervs pallet.  Kind of like how you can buy special dyes directly from the shop in FFXIV.

2 people like this

Posted

It's a dye subscription system that does not have black or white from what iv read so still not interested, just let me buy the colour I want that's isn't time restricted for a reasonable price ffs and I will happily pay for it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Merv Palette is so bad.

Can't dye already permanently dyed spots- you have to buy Bleach

Only basic colors without black and white

Colors disappear after subscription ends

Just implement the Dye Merchants who sell basic dyes for silver, every F2P version of Black Desert has them.

10582790_10204047039390184_52897779963452.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

I think the dye system has tons of possibilities but needs a rework.

I'm not against selling dyes on the cash shop. But I think there should be a way to acquire them ingame as well.

We should have an option to get exactly the dye we want without having to spend 30€ in rng to get 1 black dye... At least a basic set of dyes to pick from specifically and maybe from time to time special dyes.

I'm not against a dye subscription system but not in favor of the one in Korea.

I dislike the fact that dyes disappear when the subscription is over. What I propose instead is a system like that 30 day character change system or 1 time character change. Something permanent but that doesn't force us to go through rng...

Basically like this:

One time Dye change (basic)

Pay X pearls - Dye all you want on your character ONCE from a basic set of colors.

One time Dye change (special)

Pay X pearls - Dye all you want on your character ONCE from a specific set of colors like calpheon ones, etc...

30 day Dye change (basic\special)

Pay X pearls - Dye all you want on your character for 30 days. Dyes don't wear off when the sub ends.

(i'm not discussing the price here, only the option to have something permanent)

3 people like this

Posted

The dye system is utter shit.

Not touching it with anything till they are permanent when unlocked, -----ing F2P mechanics need to go.

Posted

I am heavily against a subscription system.

What I would prefer would be the following:

Buy XXX Colour and use it on every character permanently, e.g. you just unlock colours.

I am fine with it being RNG, for example there are 20 Red colors and you buy 1 Pack of red, you get one kind of red out of the 20 but that will be permanent.

If you want another kind of red just buy a new red box, this time you will get one red out of 19 (since you already have one)

Yes, that would still be some kind of RNG but on the other hand you have all the colors you get permanently.

Greetings Garry

Posted

I would only get merv pallete if I have access to all dyes ! I dont care for the bleach or reverting back if sub ends. But im not paying for just basic dyes 😬

Posted

Still goods , ideas but you know how it works Money > all ..

Posted

Do I want the option in the game for those who want it? Yes.
Do I want it? No.
Would I be happy with the dye sub alone being all they do to mitigate the dye problem? Absolutely not.

Posted

This, why the ----- am I paying a monthly sub for colors? just make the -----ing game sub based then and put all cash shop stuff in game Daum you cheeky shits.

Posted

They disappear and don't have blacks and white? It can go to hell then. I've already given up on dyes so w/e

Posted

They need to make money, I wanna look like what I want to. 

Do i need to say more?

Posted

Merv Palette is so bad.

Can't dye already permanently dyed spots- you have to buy Bleach

Only basic colors without black and white

Colors disappear after subscription ends

Just implement the Dye Merchants who sell basic dyes for silver, every F2P version of Black Desert has them.

10582790_10204047039390184_52897779963452.jpg

Agree,

WHY THE ----- ARE WE PAYING A SUB FOR -----ING DYES?!

Make dyes a silver sink for all I care, make them cost 200k per one and help keep the economy stable with them. Paying a sub? GTFO.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm all for a subscription for dyes and whatnot but #BlackDyesMatter

Posted

They need to make money, I wanna look like what I want to. 

Do i need to say more?

Because of money they will do it imo !

I'm all for a subscription for dyes and whatnot but #BlackDyesMatter

They are orthers colors like dark & white so 

Posted

Totally agree , Black & White are the most used colors , for a Subscription Based , i think we are allowed to ask them on our version ! 

Or they could just sell them dyes to you rather than RNG?

RNG dyes should be in loyalty tab but not the main CS - not when there no in game way for you to trade/exchange unwated dyes (and no the combine dye RNG is just as shitty)

Or revamp the RNG combiner to actually get the colour you want:

You got a peach colour, don't like it

then get a green colour combine to get something like you would if you mixed peach and green - so everyone can now get as many dyes as they like go to the real life DIY store and get them colours combined to see results, go back to game and then combine dye!.

ITS A WIN FOR EVERYONE!

You get out of the house so your mom/spouse/partner/house flat/friend etc don't think you a shut in and are not dead at your keyboard - and your body gets some exercise - and you get the slowly proceed to aim towards the dye you colour you want without RNG, and people still buy dye, so DAUM wins, as they can then start doing Dye - trade to trade only!