• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[Request]: Please give us at least 24 hours notice before Musa/Maehwa launches!

44 posts in this topic

Posted

lol...

Posted

dont know if kr version still do it, but they used to inform the players what are the changes or whats coming at least a day before they patch it, hopefully they start doing here

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree, then again I think something like this should go without saying.

With how quickly Mediah was dropped on us, couldn't hurt to ask!

dont know if kr version still do it, but they used to inform the players what are the changes or whats coming at least a day before they patch it, hopefully they start doing here

Yeah, the frequency of updates could certainly be improved as well as being less vague with information. I'm sure it's harder with a localized game like this, but it's pretty important. Especially if you compare it to another localized game that came out at nearly the same time: Blade and Soul.

Don't get me wrong I think Black Desert is 100x the game BnS is (at least for my interests) but BnS has done an amazing job so far with frequency and accuracy of information while still dropping content at an accelerated rate. I hope Daum takes a cue from them and tries to get the information into our hands a little better going forward.

Posted

Probably not going to happen, would be nice however. 

Posted

Don't see it happening so I'm going to delete a character in time before the next patch anyways. But it would be nice if they told us. 

Posted

Probably not going to happen, would be nice however. 

Don't see it happening so I'm going to delete a character in time before the next patch anyways. But it would be nice if they told us. 

Maybe we can get this back to the first page and get a CM response! (wishful thinking intensifies)

Posted

Maybe we can get this back to the first page and get a CM response! (wishful thinking intensifies)

don't think they'll tell us for the same reason they won't just give us a release date other than "soon"

Posted

Sorry but I don't have the slots to try the new classes...it's awesome that I spent the same amount of money that someone else did a month ago but I have 4 slots and they have 6.  I didn't spend $50 a week ago just to turn around and have to buy a character slot in the cash shop to play a character because my first 4 are used.

Hope they release the news a day or so early for everyone else though.

Posted

Not gonna happen op and we both know it :)

Anyway the general consensus is next Wednesday, so take the gamble and delete your place-holders on Tuesday.....

Posted

Well, we got our notice! April 20th. I'm a little salty it's not this week, but that's just more time to devote to Dark Souls 3. How's everyone feel about the announcement?

Posted

Well, we got our notice! April 20th. I'm a little salty it's not this week, but that's just more time to devote to Dark Souls 3. How's everyone feel about the announcement?

I'm just starting to really dislike Daum. Reminds me way back to EQ and sony... never dislike a company so much yet still played the game. I suppose at least with Daum, I can just stop spending money. (EQ monthly fee only). 

It will be interesting to see if the player base grows or not.. and if people stop buying random cash shop items.

Posted

They just gave you 7 days notice.  What now?

Posted

They just gave you 7 days notice.  What now?

Darksoul I guess for most people. 

Posted

I can unofficially confirm they will do this.

but they did not woooo spooky

why is everyone -----ing you wanted a heads up and they gave you one

Posted

but they did not woooo spooky

why is everyone -----ing you wanted a heads up and they gave you one

Nobody -----ing in this thread as far as I can tell, but as a general rule of thumb SOMEONE will complain no matter what a company does. No real surprise there.

Posted

Nobody -----ing in this thread as far as I can tell, but as a general rule of thumb SOMEONE will complain no matter what a company does. No real surprise there.

yah i know you can never please people like this it's kind of sad

Posted

They gave you a 2 week notice.

Posted

yah i know you can never please people like this it's kind of sad

That's just the nature of a product that reaches a wide audience. It's impossible to please everyone. That doesn't make the displeased people bad people. I've found myself on both sides of it before so I know how frustrating it can be to feel like the developer doesn't have your particular best interests in mind.

This is especially true in this current product climate, where many companies are just looking for ways to milk you out of all of your money (*cough* King mobile games *cough*) so a consumer not only has to feel like the developer is listening to feedback, but also that they're not just ignoring that feedback to make a quick buck.

They gave you a 2 week notice.

They sure did, give or take a few days. With Dark Souls 3 dropping this week i'm actually kind of glad it didn't drop on Wednesday because then i'd be getting pulled in too many directions with my time. I want to start my Musa so I can stop playing characters I am not as invested in, but next week seems like the right time for me.

How about you, are you making a Musa/Maehwa?

Posted

That's just the nature of a product that reaches a wide audience. It's impossible to please everyone. That doesn't make the displeased people bad people. I've found myself on both sides of it before so I know how frustrating it can be to feel like the developer doesn't have your particular best interests in mind.

This is especially true in this current product climate, where many companies are just looking for ways to milk you out of all of your money (*cough* King mobile games *cough*) so a consumer not only has to feel like the developer is listening to feedback, but also that they're not just ignoring that feedback to make a quick buck.

yah i agree when ever i enjoy a game i want to defend it to the death but i will take other peoples opinions and try to have a conversion and take them into account but some people can never be pleased people wanted a heads up now they gave them to much of a heads up sometimes its impossible 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0