• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Petition

Petition for dance emote, devs must make it happen.   185 votes

1. 1. Dance emote should be added ingame

• yes
    • no

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 posts in this topic

Posted

An mmo without dance is not a mmo

5 people like this

Posted

This game has everything you'd need to make a sweet music video for your waifu, slow-motion, camera filters, ect... but no dance emote!

Some of that was sarcastic, but yes a game this focused on character-visuals should have a dance emote.

Posted

yes just because Idc

Posted

Finally a poll that is actually beneficial towards the game.

Yes pls.

1 person likes this

Posted

players should have to use the "pose" thing in the creation to create their own dances. and they have to be approved by a professional choreographer before they are enabled for use.

Posted

players should have to use the "pose" thing in the creation to create their own dances. and they have to be approved by a professional choreographer before they are enabled for use.

don't take it too far plz. There exist people that can dance without really learning it by professionals. At least they should have silly looking dances with mistakes like tripping

Posted

That would be a great Cash Shop thing.

1 Dance Box 5$, with a massive RNG getting 1 dezent Dance Emote out of 500 Random Dance Emotes.

Posted

This game has flutes, drums and flagwaving for all your obnoxious frolicking needs

Git gud

Posted

Yes!

Q4HX9.gif

Every MMO needs /dance. It just doesn't feel right without it.

Posted

First, we need the ability to show our emotions to individuals. All I see is that creepy stalker stare breaking the 4th wall, when I am idle.

1 person likes this

Posted

Posted

needed

Posted

FB_IMG_1456154973987.jpg

Posted (edited)

Does anybody remember dancing in Lucent Heart? I mean, we have a pose maker in character creation. Can we at least have a system to string poses together and make our own dance sequences if Pearl Abyss is too lazy to pose characters into dances? I think that'd be great.

Edited by Dasnya

Posted (edited)

I wanna do this with my blader. 

Edited by XilentArrow

Posted

Does anybody remember dancing in Lucent Heart? I mean, we have a pose maker in character creation. Can we at least have a system to string poses together and make our own dance sequences if Pearl Abyss is too lazy to pose characters into dances? I think that'd be great.

I literally now hate you and everything you stand for...  Sorry...

I wanna do this with my blader. 

Thats more like it!

But in all seriousness, I would like dance emotes as long as they were somewhat original and appropriate in game, its pretty jarring and immersion breaking when you see a warrior in like a fantasy middle ages setting bust out the robot or like breakdancing and junk like that...  Please not that.

Posted

What kind of empty, soulless, miserable shell of a person would vote no?

Posted

Why not? All mmos have this!

You should create a Thread asking this on the Suggestions Section of the forum. 

Posted

I wish i was ashamed :3 

Posted

true

Posted

there should be a fap emote

Posted

Dance videos make funny  guild recruitment videos :)

Posted

very need

Posted

don't take it too far plz. There exist people that can dance without really learning it by professionals. At least they should have silly looking dances with mistakes like tripping