• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Liverto Weapons; Kzarka, Field and Guild Bosses

45 posts in this topic

Posted

I Will Only Be Taking Responses From CMs and GMs Seriously! Player Discussion Still Welcome.

@CM_Jouska

- Drop rates for field bosses, guild bosses, and Kzarka have been adjusted.

Drop rate increased or decreased?

- Kzarka will now spawn in all channels.

Spawn timer?

Additional inquiries:

1. How does the "B" system for items such as Liverto's work?

2. The Guild Boss Scrolls say they have a 30 minute timer, but can run over the timer.. Is this a bug? If not, does the amount of time to slay the guild boss effect the loot table?

3. Is Boss Armor in our version yet?

4. Do Kzarka Weapons truly give more hidden accuracy than Liverto's?

5. What's the status on being able to use MSI Afterburner while playing the game? (Stopped working fine around mid to late March)

I Will Only Be Taking Responses From CMs and GMs Seriously! Player Discussion Still Welcome.

Posted

Yes

yes

no

no

i don't know

thank goodness my responses don't matter

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Spawn timer?

Additional inquiries:

2. The Guild Boss Scrolls say they have a 30 minute timer, but can run over the timer.. Is this a bug? If not, does the amount of time to slay the guild boss effect the loot table?

5. What's the status on being able to use MSI Afterburner while playing the game? (Stopped working fine around mid to late March)

• Drop rates for field bosses, guild bosses, and Kzarka have been adjusted. Drop rate increased or decreased?
    • This is more complicated, items from the loot table were adjusted on a one by one basis and there are conditions that determine loot drops. 
  • Kzarka will now spawn in all channels. Spawn timer?
    • Kzarka will spawn in every 8 to 16 hours after server opens.  After spawned or killed then it will spawn every 32 to 44 hours.
  • How does the "B" system for items such as Liverto's work?
    • When the item is first listed it is placed in a Bid state, where you can attempt to purchase it.  A RNG Mechanic will determine if you are allowed to purchase it.  If you do not win the RNG Mechanic, you will not be able to purchase until the B is removed, this is a set amount of time, at which point it becomes first come first serve.
  • The Guild Boss Scrolls say they have a 30 minute timer, but can run over the timer.. Is this a bug? If not, does the amount of time to slay the guild boss effect the loot table?
    • The loot is negatively impacted.
  • Is Boss Armor in our version yet?
    • This has not been announced for our region.
  • Do Kzarka Weapons truly give more hidden accuracy than Liverto's?
    • This has not been announced in any region.
  • What's the status on being able to use MSI Afterburner while playing the game?
    • I will check on this again, but I do not have an ETA.
42 people like this

Posted

Awesome work Jouska 

Posted

• What's the status on being able to use MSI Afterburner while playing the game?

Oops... I didn't know this was a thing. Is this a thing? Should I uninstall it?

words%203.gif

Posted

Oops... I didn't know this was a thing. Is this a thing? Should I uninstall it?

words%203.gif

No, it is an intermittent issue with some users.

2 people like this

Posted

• Drop rates for field bosses, guild bosses, and Kzarka have been adjusted. Drop rate increased or decreased?
    • This is more complicated, items from the loot table were adjusted on a one by one basis and there are conditions that determine loot drops. 
    • Kzarka will spawn in every 8 to 16 hours after server opens.  After spawned or killed then it will spawn every 32 to 44 hours.
    • When the item is first listed it is placed in a Bid state, where you can attempt to purchase it.  A RNG Mechanic will determine if you are allowed to purchase it.  If you do not win the RNG Mechanic, you will not be able to purchase until the B is removed, this is a set amount of time, at which point it becomes first come first serve.
  • The Guild Boss Scrolls say they have a 30 minute timer, but can run over the timer.. Is this a bug? If not, does the amount of time to slay the guild boss effect the loot table?

thanks for the quick replies; feel free to lock the thread if you so choose!

Posted

This'd be sticky worthy, seen quite a few threads popping up just about kzarka spawning and the timers

1 person likes this

Posted

Click the + button (image example below) on my post and you can then go to any other thread and quote me.  This might be helpful if you run across threads that have already been answered.

GCdxPuz.png

3 people like this

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Spawn timer?

Additional inquiries:

1. It's a bidding system, you can RNG win it when you go to buy it. completely random.

2. IT doesn't, affect the loot

3. I don't think so, im sure we would've seen it by now

4. Yes, from extensive testing it was proven, but believe what you'd like from others.

5. I don't use that

Those are my opinions and answers :)

Posted

Ok, then how have the drop rates for Liverto boxes and high end crystals been changed?

Posted

Ok, then how have the drop rates for Liverto boxes and high end crystals been changed?

well if you meet those "conditions" then i would hopefully assume the drop rate was increased on atleast the crystals

Posted (edited)

well if you meet those "conditions" then i would hopefully assume the drop rate was increased on atleast the crystals

Watched all day today, saw no livertos drop from the guild boss (including 2 my guild did that easily met those conditions, we also got no crystals from ours, when before some one would get at least one crystal), so I'm very curious because it wouldn't be the first time they nerfed something after other guilds got max benefit out of it, thus increasing the gap between the guilds that did and di not at the time.

Edited by Noth

Posted

Damn Jouska, Clutch with the answers. Especially on Boss armor. GG

Posted

Field bosses drop now alway a 1g gold bar (100k). Idk but Feels I get less crystals now. And I have killed 50 Field bosses now, got no liverto or rare item... How its possible have so bad luck... Friend got 2 tree spirit belts in row. Rng jesus pls

Posted (edited)

When you talk about "conditions" and loot drops what do you mean? Do we need to meet certain "conditions" so the boss have a chance  dropping the loot, or do we have to meet certain "conditions" to be elegible for the loot? I dont know maybe i got it wrong but it seems like you guys added another round of rng on top of rng xD

P.s i consider the "hidden conditions" as rng because with no knowledge on how to meet them its pretty much up to that.

Edited by Safer

Posted (edited)

Afterburner working fine here, not sure what ya mean. Also happy you said something, because i just noticed my afterburner was turned off and my card was running at 80 Celsius.. Its back on now and down to 60 pheew

Edited by Penguin

Posted (edited)

Kzarka is every 32-44 hours so you expect people who play black desert that work to sit around and not only sit around but sit around within a 5 minute range of serendia shrine for kzarka to spawn because if you are in altinova or trent by the time you get to him he will be at 50% or less (with the current zergs spawn camping him). 

Why is he on a staggered insane range spawn timer of 12 hours?  I get the point of longevity and not having him spawn every 12 hours like in the other versions of the game so that Zaka weapons are rarer and harder to get but on a RNG timer anytime within 12 hours. During that 12 hours forcing all major players to sit within 3-5 minute horse range of Serendia shrine?

The spawn timer being that long is fine. But seriously the RNG spawn timer is Stupid and INSANELY unfair to 90% of the player base in black desert (And annoying to the other 10%).

Make it a long spawn of 24-44 hrs but make it at a exact time (I.E 6 PM every 2 days or w.e). So people can actually work around it and do things other than AFKing waiting for it.

Edited by IttyBitty
2 people like this

Posted

Afterburner working fine here, not sure what ya mean. Also happy you said something, because i just noticed my afterburner was turned off and my card was running at 80 Celsius.. Its back on now and down to 60 pheew

Good to hear. As Jouska said, it only happens to certain people. It's not a XignCode problem either like the Customer Support give their robotic answer.

To those on about the field/guild bosses; i can tell you for certain the field bosses drop tons more loot. Just did 2 field bosses after i made this post - got a liverto, 500k, 3x 300k crystal, 8 weaponstones, 5 armorstones and 6 hunter seals.

Posted (edited)

When the regular Maintenance is from 8 AM to 13 AM UTC, Kzarka would spawn from 9 PM to 5 AM UTC every Wedneysday. 

Is it intended to spawn the boss while the most Players are sleeping in Europe or could we get another Offset for the EU Servers?

@CM_Jouska

Edited by Jojo

Posted

When the regular Maintenance is from 8 AM to 13 AM UTC, Kzarka would spawn from 9 PM to 5 AM UTC every Wedneysday. 

Is it intended to spawn the boss while the most Players are sleeping in Europe or could we get another Offset for the EU Servers?

@CM_Jouska

With  32-44 hour the chances of him spawning during the night are pretty high aniway. The next cycle for example at least for my timezone will be from 4pm to 4 am.

Posted

That's all well and good but my question is, are the drops rates/contribution assessment balanced based on class? For instance a berserkers only choice (since it has no ranged abilities at all) is to go into melee range with Kzarka and continulally die. Either losing xp and crystals, or paying tears to res up with no XP loss. All the while doing 'less' damage than classes attacking from range. Nevermind damage from Wartags etc. and all that.

Essentially what is your position on this? Is it a case of "well it sucks for you that you made a berserker, tough luck" or do you add consideration for a pure melee class on these bosses? If not it's somethnig you should probably look into.

As ever, my most important eternal question: When are we getting server updates so that the berserker class isn't completely punishing to play in PvP because of broken grab mechanics? How can I play using a VPN to other regions of the game far scross the globe and have a better, mostly D-Sync free gameplay experiences there, but have worse server performance connected to machines that I could travel to in under an hour? There's pretty much no acceptable excuse for this...

The servers become noticably more unstable towards the end of the week. The Few nights before maintenance the game becomes virtually unplayable.

Thank you for your time...

Posted

The next cylce could be from 3AM to 3PM (and shift until 11AM to 11PM) UTC depending on the first spawn.
This would be during the day for european players. I think thats ok, but the first cycle is very hard to attend for the most players.

Posted

The next cylce could be from 3AM to 3PM (and shift until 11AM to 11PM) UTC depending on the first spawn.
This would be during the day for european players. I think thats ok, but the first cycle is very hard to attend for the most players.

Yeah again using my timezone, today he spawned at 8 am so next is from 4 pm to 4 am. Lets say that we are lucky and he spawn at 4 pm and everyone can do it nice! What happen then... next spawn time will be from 12pm to 12 am pretty bad... ok lets say he spawn at 8 pm instead, now its from 4 am to 4pm yeah again pretty bad! And finally lets say he spawn after 44 hours at 12 pm next cycle 8 am 8 pm kinda good. Sooo in the end its on a 32-44 cycle (pretty long already) but the reality is that the chances of missing that 12 hour mark for most people is pretty high.

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Do you have any information on how exactly the Kzarka spawn works?

Today multiple spawns happened at the same time on different channels, so I was wondering:

Does Kzarka only spawn on full hours, e.g. 08:00, 09:00, etc. or can it happen any minute?