• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

PSA: To anyone who is still wondering about the myth that is "Ultimate gear"....

27 posts in this topic

Posted

It does exist in our Version of the game.

Hard proof for those unbelievers out there.

This is a PSA to those who didnt know, if you already did the there is no need for negativity.

2016-04-08_186171377.JPG

Posted

Aww..you're on Uno. Was hoping to PK you one day

Posted

Aww..you're on Uno. Was hoping to PK you one day

I welcome the challenge and the experience. ;)

Posted

Wait, you're on Uno? Have I seen you in chat, or do you avoid it?

Posted

they exist. I procced mine after 2 tries a couple days ago~

Posted

Wait, you're on Uno? Have I seen you in chat, or do you avoid it?

I usually avoid channel chat. Ill go on occasionally if i feel like looking for a daily scroll group or if i wanna see if anyone needs help with anything or have any questions answered.

Posted

I usually avoid channel chat. Ill go on occasionally if i feel like looking for a daily scroll group or if i wanna see if anyone needs help with anything or have any questions answered.

Darn, no stalking of Te'Ryn. Don't you know all the cool kids are on Edan!

Posted

I'm not sure why you jumped the gun and locked my thread. Your screenshot proves that ultimate yuria exists - that is already obvious, just search for them on the market and you will find the grayed out expired entries for them. Ultimate Yuria has a small chance of being crafted at the forge, whereas my thread was asking about Ultimates upgraded via stones. Two completely different methods.

3 people like this

Posted

I'm not sure why you jumped the gun and locked my thread. Your screenshot proves that ultimate yuria exists - that is already obvious, just search for them on the market and you will find the grayed out expired entries for them. Ultimate Yuria has a small chance of being crafted at the forge, whereas my thread was asking about Ultimates upgraded via stones. Two completely different methods.

Agreed, saw the lock and thought it was unnecessary.

In response to your original question, I do believe they are working but as the tooltip says it is a very low chance of succeeding. Have not tried it myself so I can't give you conclusive proof of upgrading your weapon to ultimate.

Posted

Because the use of the upgrade stones work(official answer). Its just RNG being RNG.

And i locked it due to a topic on ultimate's was already created on the same exact page.

Posted (edited)

Yeah his post has literally nothing to do yours.

Edited by Lo Wang
Words
1 person likes this

Posted

Because the use of the upgrade stones work(official answer). Its just RNG being RNG.

And i locked it due to a topic on ultimate's was already created on the same exact page.

Most everyone know that Ultimate weapons exist. It's not logical to ask a question about weapon stones in a thread saying a particular item exists. Next time don't jump to conclusions when moderating forums. I've seen this happen a few times with you and it's really not giving a good image to the community.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah his post has literally nothing to do yours. Dupe post aka "look at my ultimate"

Most everyone know that Ultimate weapons exist. It's not logical to ask a question about weapon stones in a thread saying a particular item exists. Next time don't jump to conclusions when moderating forums. I've seen this happen a few times with you and it's really not giving a good image to the community.

All of you are more than welcome to submit an appeal here if you think it was unjust. 

forumdisputes@blackdesertonline.com.

Posted

All of you are more than welcome to submit an appeal here if you think it was unjust. 

forumdisputes@blackdesertonline.com.

Nah. Not our fault if you lack reading comprehension.

Posted

Yeah... knew the items existed, was curious about the rate of t3 stones. Not sure why his thread was locked and yours was promoted, his is more useful.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just uprgraded my Grunil Gloves to ultimate today, took 5 Grade 3 stones.

Grunil.JPG

2 people like this

Posted

Just uprgraded my Grunil Gloves to ultimate today, took 5 Grade 3 stones.

Grunil.JPG

And we have some conclusive proof that upgrade stones are currently working. Thank you Pengu for providing an answer to the other thread's question :) (no sarcasm indented)

Posted

And we have some conclusive proof that upgrade stones are currently working. Thank you Pengu for providing an answer to the other thread's question :) (no sarcasm indented)

No problem, it was with a blue human with 18 luck too, if that matters.

Posted

No problem, it was with a blue human with 18 luck too, if that matters.

Damn nice, im quite jelly. Still waiting to proc my upgrade.

Posted

That is good news! I've been using a Professional human with 19 luck. I've failed 24 weapon stones so far, so that is why I asked about weapon stones specifically. That unluck is unreal.

Posted

Agreed, saw the lock and thought it was unnecessary.

In response to your original question, I do believe they are working but as the tooltip says it is a very low chance of succeeding. Have not tried it myself so I can't give you conclusive proof of upgrading your weapon to ultimate.

What was unnecessary was making yet another thread about it, you guys are being dicks.

Posted

That is good news! I've been using a Professional human with 19 luck. I've failed 24 weapon stones so far, so that is why I asked about weapon stones specifically. That unluck is unreal.

24? Thats not giving me alot of hope. Ill pray to the RNG gods for you to get it on the 25th.

Posted

I dont think its bugged, its just really hard to get considering it adds  substantial more DP/AP,  Upgrading my gloves increased its DP by 5

Posted

To bump this thread, I'm seriously doubting whether these stones are working. This is why I wanted my thread to talk about our experiences using the weapon stones.

Well I can add another 12 stones to the pile. This marks 36 failures on my weapon. At first, it was disappointing. After 20 times, it was actually getting funny. After 30 times, now I'm just annoyed as hell and about ready to give up. This game is wasting so much of my time with this, it's making me not even want to play anymore. Being able to fail something like this 36 times is indefensibly bad game design. This forces me to stay logged in for hours upon hours while the weapon is in the workshop, and I am unable to grind at all during that time since the game is holding my weapon hostage. I don't know what else to say.

Can anyone confirm they actually upgraded their weapon to Ultimate using Grade 3 Weapon Reform Stones? If so, how many did it take? Screenshots of before and after?

Posted

To bump this thread, I'm seriously doubting whether these stones are working. This is why I wanted my thread to talk about our experiences using the weapon stones.

Well I can add another 12 stones to the pile. This marks 36 failures on my weapon. At first, it was disappointing. After 20 times, it was actually getting funny. After 30 times, now I'm just annoyed as hell and about ready to give up. This game is wasting so much of my time with this, it's making me not even want to play anymore. Being able to fail something like this 36 times is indefensibly bad game design. This forces me to stay logged in for hours upon hours while the weapon is in the workshop, and I am unable to grind at all during that time since the game is holding my weapon hostage. I don't know what else to say.

Can anyone confirm they actually upgraded their weapon to Ultimate using Grade 3 Weapon Reform Stones? If so, how many did it take? Screenshots of before and after?

Dude try using a giant, ive noticed in this game the worst "Luck" you have the better the shit you get