• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DUAM increase the drop rate of zaka.

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Our whole guild only saw 1 zaka drop for the all 12 channels. At this rate it will take forever to get a zaka wep.

Posted

DUAM DO IT!!! Or we will...what ever.... keep crying that the Endgame RARE weapon is RARE noooooooooo!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

"Hurr durr, DAUM we need thuz zaka, our guild only saw 1, we are special and need more drops durrr".

Pathetic

1 person likes this

Posted

Saw a dude +15 his weapon.

Chat went mad at him.

The jealousy was so strong it was hilarious.

Posted

We all know soon or later everyone's gonna have a zaka weapon. :3

Posted

Daum please, we can't get high end gear in 10 minutes, please make it so we can have it in 5 minutes.

That's how stupid you sound.

1 person likes this

Posted

this is what i talking too, fkn shit drops in this game.

Posted

/facepalm. More of that wow mentality. Zarka weps are ment to be long term goal weapons. You aren't ment to just HAVE them ezpz. 

2 people like this

Posted

SO many d*mb fuk at the current drop rate you wont ever see a zaka drop in years.

Posted

SO many d*mb fuk at the current drop rate you wont ever see a zaka drop in years.

Just saw 3 on 2 bosses.

Posted

Daum confirmed they will do it once people learn to spell their company name right. First things first.

1 person likes this

Posted

Some guy named BOSS got it n +15'd it 

Posted

You are on the wrong forum. This game is published by dAUm. You are looking for dUAm, from what i see. Try google.

Posted

Our whole guild only saw 1 zaka drop for the all 12 channels. At this rate it will take forever to get a zaka wep.

What will you complain about next when you all have Zaka after a day if the drop is increased? Small drop rates are part of the progression in this MMO.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This weapon, and Livertos are supposed to be rare ... in BDO you don't delete your gear when new expansions hit you know, so if you expect everyone having bis items in one month or two, ure wrong :)

Edited by Waideus

Posted

Just saw 3 on 2 bosses.

3 of what? thousands of players? tbh thats like a 0.001% drop if thats honestly how shit's going be i'm out. i'v just had enuff of this whole if your melee your fked on geting loot yet a player under 40 can get a -----ing drop from just dying....

Posted (edited)

3 of what? thousands of players? tbh thats like a 0.001% drop if thats honestly how shit's going be i'm out. i'v just had enuff of this whole if your melee your fked on geting loot yet a player under 40 can get a -----ing drop from just dying....

Even if its 3 drops for 1000 players per day, that is still a lot I think. You have to take in consideration that these weapons will be used and stay in the economy forever, you are able to sell them even if you used them for months, not like in WoW where deletion or bank storage for transmog is the only option when they become obsolete once the new patch or expansion hits the game.

I am with you on the melee part tho, myself leveled warrior to 51 and wizard to 51 so I know what you mean, and these are just for fun, my main is going to be Blader and I already see myself dieing 100 times to bosses ... damn it .... and no, I didn't drop any weapon so far, so Yuria is for me the way to go .. :(

Edited by Waideus

Posted

You aren't ment to just HAVE them ezpz. 

Then why did my guild mate get one on his first kill?

Posted (edited)

Then why did my guild mate get one on his first kill?

RNG, part of the mmorpgs since day one and will be part of them even in 2050 i guess. RNG is what makes people mad but also what makes people try it over and over again and one day be happy as f**** that they finally got the desired item.

Sadly sometimes it means one person is not lucky for 100s tryes and another one can be lucky at his first try ... I know it causes rage, when some veterans see noobs, casuals, idiots dropping BIS items 100x faster, but I rather ignore that or I would have to cry :D

Edited by Waideus

Posted

My server I witnessed it drop on 3 channels.

Apparently 3 people got it all on mediah 02 as well but can't confirm since wasn't there.

Best part is getting no loot what-so ever from all 3 of my runs lol.

ah well. 

It's about a 1% drop and I saw it 3/3 times I attempted him.

It's like a random 40-50 of the max people there get a chance at it.

So, hope to god you find a kzarka and can kill it fast enough with 40-50 people to even have a higher chance at it. ;)

Saw a dude +15 his weapon.

Chat went mad at him.

The jealousy was so strong it was hilarious.

I congratulate everyone who gets the thing.

No jealousy here since my time will come, one day. :D 

Posted

Think that's the idea fella....  If every man and his dog has one they cease to be rare or special in any way.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0