• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Berserker really needs some sort of CC immunity on their Raging Thunder

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Especially with Mediah out.

Every damn enemy has a stun ready which they're only going to use the split second you start to spin. You have to position yourself so awkwardly to not get hit by these enemies too.

In PvP, this is the most useless skill since people can stun you right out of it. And with it being the only real damager on the berserker, we need some damn time to actually use it in PvP after throwing people to the ground.

My proposal would be 2-3 seconds of CC immunity or even a full CC immunity during your spin.

@CM_Jouska would this be a thing you could propose to the dev team, perhaps?

Berserker really could use a bit of a fix on this skill since it has such a long channelling time and is so easily interrupted.

1 person likes this

Posted

within a 2-3 seconds immunity window you would be able to kill 10+ people in GvG with 200 spin + sorc buff and human dmg buff so wont happen. :D 

Posted

within a 2-3 seconds immunity window you would be able to kill 10+ people in GvG with 200 spin + sorc buff and human dmg buff so wont happen. :D 

Not really, but okay.

Posted

Not really, but okay.

yes really. Do you really think you're the first person trying to get immunity on spin? Why do you think there is no immunity? What is your gear even at?

Posted

yes really. Do you really think you're the first person trying to get immunity on spin? Why do you think there is no immunity? What is your gear even at?

It's not like they're known for ever changing stuff once it's out. You're overdoing the damage potential waaay too much and it's one of the easiest skills to avoid.

Posted (edited)

It's not like they're known for ever changing stuff once it's out. You're overdoing the damage potential waaay too much and it's one of the easiest skills to avoid.

You avoided my question. What is your gear at? Okay sherlock so tell me if they never change stuff once its out why did they patch giant about 20 times since release? Guess because they never change stuff.

Edited by Surrender
1 person likes this

Posted

You avoided my question. What is your gear at? Okay sherlock so tell me if they never change stuff once its out why did the patch giant about 20 times since release? Guess because they never change stuff.

My gear is all +15. +15 liverto as well with maxed out crit. I know the damage potential of a buffed spin and the way you're putting it out there is just beyond ridiculous.

I've been in multiple GvG's on KR and Berserker only ever uses their cannon which does tenfold the damage a spin ever would. 

Posted

My gear is all +15. +15 liverto as well with maxed out crit. I know the damage potential of a buffed spin and the way you're putting it out there is just beyond ridiculous.

I've been in multiple GvG's on KR and Berserker only ever uses their cannon which does tenfold the damage a spin ever would. 

haha nice joke :) I cant wait to see you perma using canon wasting your potential i like giants like you :) You dont know anything about the dmg potential if you ask a stupid questing like cc immunity on spin. Yeah sure give me CC immunity on spin its not like i'm already able to iframe 70% of the fight duration and nah 3 second leach in pvp aint OP on top of the dmg. Btw if you want changes post it in the KR forums or just translate the 500 already existing topics for the same question.

Posted (edited)

haha nice joke :) I cant wait to see you perma using canon wasting your potential i like giants like you :) You dont know anything about the dmg potential if you ask a stupid questing like cc immunity on spin. Yeah sure give me CC immunity on spin its not like i'm already able to iframe 70% of the fight duration and nah 3 second leach in pvp aint OP on top of the dmg. Btw if you want changes post it in the KR forums or just translate the 500 already existing topics for the same question.

I don't think you know much about berserker saying something like that. The Cannon pretty much trivializes the main weapon and all you ever use on it is the grabs and FD for the buff. The cannon is ranged and does a ton more damage than your main weapon and i can safely tell you that every berserker you see on KR will blow your face off with it and never even think about using Raging Thunder against you. 

Besides. We have a different team putting out updates and changes than the koreans, so proposing anything on the korean forum wouldn't really do much, now, would it?

Edited by Enforce

Posted (edited)

I don't think you know much about berserker saying something like that. The Cannon pretty much trivializes the main weapon and all you ever use on it is the grabs and FD for the buff. The cannon is ranged and does a ton more damage than your main weapon and i can safely tell you that every berserker you see on KR will blow your face off with it and never even think about using Raging Thunder against you. 

Alright brother once we get awakening record your footage and lets compare perma canon. Gonna be fun especially since you're trying to stay max range with canon. And please dont tell me how good Koreans are in PvP BD because they suck there is no serious PvP in KR what are you even talking about. Ofc you'll never use Raging Thunder even with immunity you wont ever use it that doesnt change the fact that people like you playing perma canon on max range are going to be the first people complaining in the forums. Cant wait for it.

Edited by Surrender

Posted

Alright brother once we get awakening record your footage and lets compare perma canon. Gonna be fun especially since you're trying to stay max range with canon. And please dont tell me how good Koreans are in PvP BD because they suck there is no serious PvP in KR what are you even talking about. Ofc you'll never use Raging Thunder even with immunity you wont ever use it that doesnt change the fact that people like you playing perma canon on max range are going to be the first people complaining in the forums. Cant wait for it.

Haha, oh boy. Alright man. Have a nice day

Posted

Haha, oh boy. Alright man. Have a nice day

Or you could just record your current Giant in KR and teach us how to play canon :)

Posted

Or you could just record your current Giant in KR and teach us how to play canon :)

I thought you knew already, flaming it like you are. I hope you know what you're talking about, because it really sounds like you've never experienced it or tried using it yourself. It's not a max range weapon, but it has damage utility way beyond the damage your main weapon does.

Posted

I thought you knew already, flaming it like you are. I hope you know what you're talking about, because it really sounds like you've never experienced it or tried using it yourself. It's not a max range weapon, but it has damage utility way beyond the damage your main weapon does.

i'm not flaming and i'm not trying to be offensiv its just funny that you are so experienced and yet you dont even know that with a immunity on spin you could get 90% perma immunity and there would be no reason to use canon if you could just run around with main weapons with almost perma immunity when animation canceling spin. I never said the canon does less dmg compared to main weapon i just said that you probably havent seen the difference between infight weapon swap and perma canon. Also you're not going to stay on max range or range at all since most awakening weapon skills have the same desync bug like grabs in our current version. 

Ofc the canon dmg is insane but if you look at the current version in EU immunity on spin would be way to OP. Not only that you get free leach on top of perma immunity with animation cancel but you also get free dmg and spin does way more dmg than any other giant skill in pvp with the current version.

Posted

@Surrender your attitude is way off here. I appreciate your effort with your guide and stuff, but calm down plx?

1 person likes this

Posted

@Surrender your attitude is way off here. I appreciate your effort with your guide and stuff, but calm down plx?

its all good not gonna bother with this topic anymore since the answer to the original question is obvious. 

the-simpsons-homer-beer-mug-its-all-good

1 person likes this

Posted

CC on spin would be way to OP on giant imo. You had too much SUPER ARMOR uptime (not iframe like Surrender said :D )

The dmg of the spin would be way too high if there wasn't a way to stop it with simple CCs. You can pretty much drain about 50% hp or even more of a well geared ranger with a single spin if they cant stop you. And I "just" have 110 ap. Should upgrade my witch earrings and MoS at least to +1 :D

And atm it is easily interrupted when you dont watch your enemy. Tamer for instance has just an AoE stun which is easily avoided and one grab with I think 10 sec CD. Use your spin inbetween. Same procedure with other classes like Ranger. 

And lets be honest. Undertaker is super strong atm and enough dmg output. All we need is to fix desync and we are fine.

My only proposal would be to increase the DP softcap. Fought against a Tamer with 100 ap and dealt over 50% against my 215ish dp and 2.1k hp. But thats a topic for another thread since I havent considered the pro cons of it:D

Posted

Well you dont know that super armor is bugged and dont work properly? As well as the grabs, that dont work properly...

Berserkers are fine *sarcasm off*

Posted (edited)

If you are just talking about desync then Super Armor is fine. It just doesnt work properly because of desync and the thing which has to be fixed is only desync and not Super Armor.

Else Im happy to hear how Super Armor is bugged. :)

And stop being butthurt and try having a normal discussion. No one is going to take you serious if you just talk sarcasticly.

Edited by Brakster

Posted

Well i dont give a ----- about berserker balance anymore, the way other classes put out their dmg in 2 sec, while the zerkers has to spin 10 sec to put out the same amout of damage makes me laugh every time i see this.

I'll wait for the awakening release, and then i decide to quit the game forever or not. 

Playing a Class that is relied on Grabs that dont work properly, and sometimes backfire when you stucked in the grab animation while your opponent glitches out seconds a ago and laughing at you while destroying you is ridiculous. And even if you spin, youll get interruptet 2 seconds later when the 55% RNG dont went into your favour, ends up landing on a 10 sec CD on your primary dmg channeling spell.

Posted

First of all. Dont use your spin in PvP which should be obvious whehn you put at least 5h of PvP time into the game. no offense.

Its true that other classes dmg output exceeds ours by far and playing Giant should be fun in the first place because it is really not a good class in 1o1. Else you should maybe jsut accept it or really play another class.

But I ahve to say that Giants have their place and are superior in other scenarios. They are absolutely a must have in group play and siege fights. It just sucks that they are prolly one of the worst classes in  open world solo pvp.

Posted

+20% to all resists while spinning sounds amazing to me, we'll still have a chance to get knocked out of it but it will be more reliable. Look at all of our other skills in PvP, they are still complete trash when it comes to damage. When I fight guildies in arenas, I barely scratch anyone with 100DP+. I use my dps on other players to tell guildies who the weak enemies are, if I deal good damage on them, they are undergeared, it's sad kinda...

Posted

I would just like it if it gave knockback immunity.

Posted

I want this just for PVE, doing scroll bosses even is a pain in the ass because they all do some kind of annoying knockback.

Posted

This would be the best solution probably... would help quite a bit in PvE.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0