• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Urgent Maintenance - April 08

146 posts in this topic

Posted

LOL oh man now i wonder what else that they will break when "fixing" whatever it was that needed fixing.. lemme guess something game breaking like to many eggs being collected or something else stupid.   We got that fixed guys!  arnt you proud of us?   oh sorry about misplacing your RL cashop items with this fix we will get to that eventually..

Posted

Reason:

• Patch Notes including improvements and new features can be found in our >Forum< after the maintenance

• Fixing a critical issue to stabilize the service

Im sorry but where is this mentioned in the patch notes? Nothing mentioned are "critical issues".

The fact that so many people are having issues connecting to the game and the fact that after 2hrs 44mins someone has sent 30,327.18 kBs and received 2,326.31 kBs is a critical issue.

The fact that in another 2hrs time the sent bytes is doubled and the received has barely changed is a critical issue

The fact that people cant connect at a certain time of the day everyday is a critical issue.

and the fact that someone can close the game and still apparently be connected to the game for another 10 minutes and taking damage is another issue. It shouldnt take someone to reload and attempt to connect back to the server and channel before that persons character is removed from the world.

Oh almost forgot the amount of times half the channels have crashed.

2 people like this

Posted

Let me guess, you're a sorc or a ranger or something that performs well, right ? :D

I have a sorc lol.. but I will tell you that some of the toughest fights I've has have been wars.. some of the easiest too.. but the good ones deff stand out

Posted

I love how people are raging about the game going down out of emergency.

What if when it came back up, Musa was put into the game LOL.

90% of the community would be bending over backwards to kiss ass hahahahaha.

1 person likes this

Posted

Urgent = new cash shop items, right?

RIGHT??

Hope not because there are tons of us who still cannot purchase anything using ANY type of payment form.  :(    And I so want one of those limited time costumes.  :(   Hope they are fixing the "Payment Failed" problem...

Posted

Urgent = new cash shop items, right?

RIGHT??

Exactly!!! New way to ----- our pockets all the while not giving us what we ask for, ie ninja and craftable dye system that actually exists but isnt enabled! Geee Geeeeee!

Posted

Hope not because there are tons of us who still cannot purchase anything using ANY type of payment form.  :(    And I so want one of those limited time costumes.  :(   Hope they are fixing the "Payment Failed" problem...

It isn't. :)

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If you're using cash shop items ten minutes into a boss spawn to insta- rez? You're a special kind of stupid huh? Quit crying, learn to play better. An "emergency" hotfix is not going to fix your fish, or your broken class, or your lack of OPness in life, or give you some magical ability to play better. It will be to fix server issues. Go cry to your mommies, when your done with that go play outside with your cars and trucks beause there is no way in seven hells the ones crying about this can possibly be above the age of 14. Its a game. Shit happens. Deal with it.

*Edit To all those crying abotu Blader/ Plum, Ninja etc... This game has barely been out a month and we've already gotten one expansion. Maybe grab yourself a life outside of the virtual world? If you've seriously maxed out all there is to do on even one of the classes released at launch then you desperately need to get a hobby that doesn't involve sitting on your ass in front of a PC playing a game all day...

Edited by Teddysky77
3 people like this

Posted

good. good.

I'm taking a quick nap to be fresh on restart!

I was riding a newly tamed horse to the stable for registering. Any chance I'll found myself on that horseback again or is it definitely gone now?

Posted (edited)

GM   LETTER   OF   APOLOGY   PLEASE   FOR THE   INCONVENIENCE

Edited by Burnweed

Posted

Reason:

• Patch Notes including improvements and new features can be found in our >Forum< after the maintenance

Im sorry but where is this mentioned in the patch notes? Nothing mentioned are "critical issues".

First sentence in the patchnotes. They won't tell us exactly what was wrong, but that's to be expected.

Posted

*sigh*

I didn't even get to finish feeding my slaves workers and picking my crops before I have to head out for work :(

I'm not too angry about this server maintenance, but I really feel for all those (esp EU/OCE) players who are missing out on prime time action right now. This couldn't be pushed back a few hours so fewer players would be affected? 

Those pet skills server stability issues must be out of control.

Posted

ppl forget that.

If they really need to do that, well, here we go, as long as its better for the server, its not the end of the world to not play during 2hours.

Posted

Yes. Yes its about your fish.

i don't understand where is your sarcasm coming from, was only trying to understand how i got this fish and if it is related to this.

Posted

I have a sorc lol.. but I will tell you that some of the toughest fights I've has have been wars.. some of the easiest too.. but the good ones deff stand out

Well, it realy makes a difference if your enemy can play or not.. but did you fight with heal potions ?

Posted

If you're using cash shop items ten minutes into a boss spawn to insta- rez? You're a special kind of stupid huh? Quit crying, learn to play better. An "emergency" hotfix is not going to fix your fish, or your broken class, or your lack of OPness in life, or give you some magical ability to play better. It will be to fix server issues. Go cry to your mommies, when your done with that go play outside with your cars and trucks beause there is no way in seven hells the ones crying about this can possibly be above the age of 14. Its a game. Shit happens. Deal with it.

Wow.. angry much?  Who said anything about using cash shop for boss fights?  I just want a costume for my sorc and for my witch..  you are an A$$.  I just want to be able to actually have the ability to purchase COSMETIC items.  So, I do hope they are addressing that critical issue.  Have a great day!

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope this will fix my issues with randomly getting disconnected every once in a while! This didn't happen 1,5 months back when I started playing. :)

Posted

Heal pots.. no.. mana pots.. if a sorc tells you they don't.. there lying lol

Posted

Yay drop the servers at prime time EU on a Friday GG you. Do it in the morning or early hours.

Another d*ck that doesn't understand the word "EMERGENCY"..

Posted

Good they fix stuff, but 15 minutes notice??? Are we going to be compensated for the large guild mission we just started???

Posted

YAY autopathing!  

would requesting 'multiple manual waypoints' for auto-pathing be a future consideration?  

That way I could get my characters into some serious shape doing stairsteppers at the valk library tower....*smiles*

b3e6fd89ed19a7ee7d56cc84739bbecd.thumb.j

Posted

Heal pots.. no.. mana pots.. if a sorc tells you they don't.. there lying lol

haha yeha... 
but try fighting as a warrior with an enemys who uses heal potions.. absolutely no chance to even scratch them... 
Every other class can somehow manage to break through that healing.. (dont know about zerkers after the buff)

Posted

Id just like to go fishing at the hot spot in Velia without DC'ing 90 times in row... it is the only major issue i have... every time on any channel

I dc there

Posted

Finally Blader!!!....

Posted (edited)

Another d*ck that doesn't understand the word "EMERGENCY"..

adding auto pathing seems like a really big emergency xD

Edited by Balvor