• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Urgent Maintenance - April 08

146 posts in this topic

Posted

Another d*ck that doesn't understand the word "EMERGENCY"..

Did you even read the patch notes...?

1 person likes this

Posted

haha yeha... but try fighting as a warrior with an enemys who uses heal potions.. absolutely no chance to even scratch them... 
Every other class can somehow manage to break through that healing.. (dont know about zerkers after the buff)

that goes for any class.. it's not that wars and zerks are bad.. just specialize In content we don't have yet.. keep in mind that you run a sorc/rang out of stamina.. and it's open hunting.. if any class needs a buff.. it's the takers pet lol

Posted

that goes for any class.. it's not that wars and zerks are bad.. just specialize In content we don't have yet.. keep in mind that you run a sorc/rang out of stamina.. and it's open hunting.. if any class needs a buff.. it's the takers pet lol

oh man totaly agree with this one, but I prefer a little dmg boost for warriors.. my second char is a tamer and sometimes heilang drives me just crazy xD but she's realy nice even without heilang.. and I got no problems to out dmg someone with potions

Posted

But I don't want to do real life things..

Actually.. I could go for a nap. Thank you for fixing things, Daum!

lol this is what I'm making up to. Now I have to real life!

Posted (edited)

*In reference to my earlier post.

Toldorn said it about 20 ish minutes ago...:) The purchase failed issue should be easy enough to work around (I did it) just get a paysafe card or whatever its called if its your CC not working. Had that issue in many many games its a security issue on (typically) on the banks end.

Here's an idea...what for Kaz to spawn, give us 10mins to attack it and res using cash shop items, then take servers dwon before it dies.

Classic stuff. Bunch of...

Edited by Teddysky77

Posted

Thanks, Daum! Keep up the good work! <3

2 people like this

Posted

Honestly just dry your fish when you respawn youll get processing xp and you will live.  If they need to fix something in the game , they need to fix it it is ok to unplug and change is inevitable Deal with 

Posted

Maybe they fix the file-corrupt error?... hmmmm :)

Posted

Another d*ck that doesn't understand the word "EMERGENCY"..

Service was fine if you ask me. No lag no issues. Barely any reason for EMERGENCY as you put it. Perhaps you should get a job you might value two hours of your free time more.

Posted

Maybe they fix the file-corrupt error?... hmmmm :)

ya what is weird is only one of my computers gives me this issue while the other computer has never given me the 'file-corrupt error'

Posted

Emergency maintenance? Oo

What in the patch notes is actually so important that you have to do a maintenance??

- Did server blow up? .... NO

- Did you get attacked by Anonymous for whatever reason? .... NO

- Did Putin took over the world while most of us were at work and you have lost your office? .... NO

All those "fixes" are not really important if not total BS especially compared to REAL issues being told you for several weeks now and could have waited for any other time/day. I really love to come back from work at 4:30PM (GMT+1) to see some random maintenance that gives me no guarantee will actually be done in specified time.

... At my job our director always tells us "Even Saturday and Sunday are days too, so if you need to do something out of schedule, you are free to use them" ... also he sticks "Day has 24 hours if you need it to be done VERY fast ..." to end of that sentence ;)

I believe this game makes enough profit for you to implement such "emergency" updates at like 1AM in the morning ;)

Service was fine if you ask me. No lag no issues. Barely any reason for EMERGENCY as you put it. Perhaps you should get a job you might value two hours of your free time more.

Nicely said! :D

... ppl who work really do cherish the little time they have outside their work-life ;)

2 people like this

Posted

Is there going to be any compensation packages for this unscheduled maintenance? This was supposed to be my day off to play this game and I would have made alternate plans had there been advanced warning. Thank you for your consideration.

Posted

Is there going to be any compensation packages for this unscheduled maintenance? This was supposed to be my day off to play this game and I would have made alternate plans had there been advanced warning. Thank you for your consideration.

I'd take compensation in the form of a much needed nerf to Sorcs xD that is well overdue if you ask me.

Posted

can someone tell me what time itll be exact for me when maint finishes     please.

its 11:13am for me,  I'm in Ontario Canada  lol having some major brain derps atm ahahah

Posted

Thanks for waiting 10mins after boss spawned for in game announcement. So glad we wasted so much of our time.

Posted

can someone tell me what time itll be exact for me when maint finishes     please.

its 11:13am for me,  I'm in Ontario Canada  lol having some major brain derps atm ahahah

Should be in 45min. That's 12:00PM then, right? Damn AM, PM times :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Should be in 45min. That's 12:00PM then, right? Damn AM, PM times :D

thank you for your reply :) much appreciated

Posted

There were mass claims that kzarka was bugged on its most recent spawn on EDAN and had 100% drop rate of wep. Veila1 got downed then the claims started then the maintenance announcement minutes later. Possibly something they're trying to sweep under the rug with this hot fix. Could of been dozens of trolls at once or could have been true. Who knows. 

Posted (edited)

I'd take compensation in the form of a much needed nerf to Sorcs xD that is well overdue if you ask me.

Learn to play your own char properly then sorcs wouldn't be so op to you or roll a sorc then you may be happy

or go play legoland

Edited by shim
1 person likes this

Posted

Compensation package? Seriously? For them maintaining the servers and potentially heading off issues before the bulk of the weekend is upon us? Come on, lol. It doesn't matter what time of day they do maintenance, announced or unannounced, someone's going to be inconvenienced.  If it's an emergency, then trust them that it's an emergency. Players A, B, and C might not have had any perceived problems when they were playing, but that doesn't mean everything was performing how it should, behind the scenes. It's downtime in an MMO. Downtimes happen. 

Compensation, lol.

3 people like this

Posted

Dear Players,

We will perform an Urgent Maintenance as follows:

Date: Friday, 08.04.2016

Duration: 2h

Server Down:

Server Up:

Global

14:00 UTC

16:00 UTC

West Coast (NA)

07:00 PDT

09:00 PDT

East Coast (NA)

10:00 EDT

12:00 EDT

Central (EU)

16:00 CEST

18:00 CEST

Reason:

• Patch Notes including improvements and new features can be found in our >Forum< after the maintenance

• Fixing a critical issue to stabilize the service

Note: Our team will do its very best to work within the given timeframes; it may occur that the timeframes are extended. In that case we will update this announcement accordingly.

Follow us on Twitter/Facebook to stay up2date.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards, BDO Team

nice big red text for those that don't seem to be able to read

for those complaining about it interrupting your precious little boss fight - B|  - shit happens, you're too slow - grow some and deal with it, instead of just whining.

for those complaining in the EU about it being in your prime time?! - FROFFL - you're so cute  4pm to 6pm is prime time HOW? same goes for the US what time do you actually work? morning to lunchtime? - this and the regular down times are when most of you are at work or asleep ... well assuming you work or go to school ...

as for those gibbering about some new class being released ... yawn ... learn to read.

as for the auto-AFK stuff ... I would be happy if the fixes, decrease the probability of my getting disconnection most of the times I am AFK (or changing toons, or pretty much anything it seems)  - otherwise auto-AFK running/horses/fishing isn't going to be of much use to me anyway.

oh well that's probably pissed off a number of people -_- mostly the cry-babies

2 people like this

Posted

GM   LETTER   OF   APOLOGY   PLEASE   FOR THE   INCONVENIENCE

it's only a 2hr maint... relax

1 person likes this

Posted

... At my job our director always tells us "Even Saturday and Sunday are days too, so if you need to do something out of schedule, you are free to use them" ... also he sticks "Day has 24 hours if you need it to be done VERY fast ..." to end of that sentence ;)

... ppl who work really do cherish the little time they have outside their work-life ;)

the weekends are the worse times to schedule it ... when do you expect most of the players to get time to actually play?

if you need to have it done very fast then sooner the better.

Posted

urgent autolooping wuhuu :D

Posted

I used to play a marginal MMO named WOW in which regular maintenaces happened like 03:00AM

A maintenace at 16:00 on friday, delayed more than 30 minutes would have ended with some people fired

1 person likes this