• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 08th

589 posts in this topic

Posted

...at least don't remember being able to swing my horse at enemy faces.

Yeah well... but if you put a pair of stirrups on a horse with some fun skills you can bash mobs like crazy :P

(the horse skill dont make that much better, but definitely more fun)

Hind kick them weasels to kingdom come ;) Woha!

1 person likes this

Posted

I spend a lot of time grinding in Mediah content.... Not once have I ever seen a horse combat player.... I actually wanna see it tho so I can laugh and watch your horse get one shotted.

My horse? Not sure you understood me or if I am getting your wording wrong.

In any case, I meant that literally, in a humorous way. Swinging your Horse+15 at something.

I in fact never saw anyone using a horse in combat myself though. Be it on top of it, or swining it. ;P

Posted

wtf are you talking about the character still has to run hours upon hours whether someone is at the computer or not, this just makes it so that the time people have to play the game can actually be spent on playing the game.

No, what it does is makes it so people that want to have a stat maxed can do so without playing the game, being there and making sure your character is controlled by the player..In effect its a hack that daum has decided to allow that causes players unwilling to put that time and effort in, which doesn't even currently take all that much time. Going from level 1-10 only is about 30 trips from Veila to Heidel.....I know I have done it twice so far and am up to level 5 on a third character.

Oh and you can level trade that way too. Which is..... Playing the game, not auto piloting the game in a loop to get max stats without any other action. And For the horse breeders out there that hate this idea...They have very valid points.

The dumbing down of BDO has started.

Posted

Yeah well... but if you put a pair of stirrups on a horse with some fun skills you can bash mobs like crazy :P

(the horse skill dont make that much better, but definitely more fun)

Hind kick them weasels to kingdom come ;) Woha!

I got bored farming hides one day and fore chopped the mobs to death.  Had a good laugh watching my horse stomp things.  Too bad I can't skin on horse back.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bump

Posted

I can only play on Friday night and the weekend cause i have to work, really great timing guys uhhhhh......>:(

Posted

My horse? Not sure you understood me or if I am getting your wording wrong.

In any case, I meant that literally, in a humorous way. Swinging your Horse+15 at something.

I in fact never saw anyone using a horse in combat myself though. Be it on top of it, or swining it. ;P

HaHaHa! I got it... my bad...slow... ya lowbies do it often.... 50+ Doesn't exist... if they do their stupid... lol.... I'm a pvper train of thought...so horses to me are useless...only reason why I force myself to AFK fish b/c I don't do it live...b/c of totems.... Need to be a high professional fisher to level up totems....which boost stats....

Posted

Tier 1 Pet can now obtain skills when level 10 is reached. (Players who already have Level 10 pets will also get new skills)

And for T2+ pets that lose their passive skills, no ? Still Nothing ? In fact, now it's just a waist to pay for that... (already was imo, cause of the "passive change" thing...).

Posted

I spend a lot of time grinding in Mediah content.... Not once have I ever seen a horse combat player.... I actually wanna see it tho so I can laugh and watch your horse get one shotted.

Mounted ranger here.  Horse is just fine.  I did have to upgrade to special quality carrots to keep horses health up in Mediah though.

Posted

Makes me wonder why I went and exchanged all my Tier 1 pets. Thanks Daum!

Posted

thank you for the auto looping you guys picked the perfect time since i got my T6 horse yesterday and the best T5 horse yesterday :D 

Posted (edited)

seems like reading isnt ur strength so i let you read it again - and again and again until u get it

Using a mouse click script to switch rods is still a bot, albeit a crude one.

Edited by Kullar
1 person likes this

Posted

Awesome THX!

Posted (edited)

"The Auto-path looping feature has been enabled in-game."

-_-....................... wow......thx......i dont even want to start BDO now......

Did you know  how much hours I spend for horse training and getting Skilles in Training?????? And now all the crying lazy players will get it in no time.....

Why wasnt it in the game from the START? to put it in now is........yes....a punch in the face.....

rlly daum..... thx.......

when will come AFk grinding????? Because you only punish Life-Skill-Players.....and i loved BDO because you dont have to hestiate grinnding...

but it seems yout want this now...

Edited by YakuzaMakoto

Posted

All of you complaining about the necessity to bring servers down for this need to read the actual maintenance post before -----ing about the patch they added to the maintenance post.

Regards,

Common Sense 

1 person likes this

Posted

Auto - Path looping!! YEESSS!!

1 person likes this

Posted

prices of wagons are going to sky rocket even more!! i gotta buy me one D:

why would wagons sky rocket? auto loop is nothing that is of any help with wagons? ^^ i dont get it

Posted

Thank you! I work in a few hours so being able to Auto-Path loop will be great!  I was hesitant about my feelings towards it initially, then realized since I can't play as much as I like due to work, it'll allow me to stay closer to those who can play all day in terms of Strength, Stamina, Breath, and Horse training.

Posted

No, what it does is makes it so people that want to have a stat maxed can do so without playing the game, being there and making sure your character is controlled by the player..In effect its a hack that daum has decided to allow that causes players unwilling to put that time and effort in, which doesn't even currently take all that much time. Going from level 1-10 only is about 30 trips from Veila to Heidel.....I know I have done it twice so far and am up to level 5 on a third character.

Oh and you can level trade that way too. Which is..... Playing the game, not auto piloting the game in a loop to get max stats without any other action. And For the horse breeders out there that hate this idea...They have very valid points.

The dumbing down of BDO has started.

I was expecting auto looping would be added LATER, but yea, Mediah release felt too soon, and auto looping felt too soon.  But they're both here, so it's not like we're going to not use them now right?

Posted

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. The highest tier horse I have is 4, so no ego to stroke. I still think auto looping is stupid. Yes the other versions have it and yes things become obsolete, but the game has only been out a MONTH, no reason to make things obsolete so fast. 6 months? Sure!

It doesn't make anything obsolete... it just prevents you from wasting your time on tedious things and actually focus on the game itself. Why do all of you only see the negative in things? This feature is great since it took me a long ass time to get my 6 horses to 25+ 1 T3 two T4 and 3 T5. I no longer have to waste my time leveling my horses and can actually focus on other things. This game is nothing but a grind and it gets tedious very fast. So not having to worry about leveling the horses helps me get the gear I seek and get the items I need to upgrade them. I have 4 level 50+ characters I want to gear up and now I can focus on that instead.

Posted

Mounted ranger here.  Horse is just fine.  I did have to upgrade to special quality carrots to keep horses health up in Mediah though.

To do it just to do it ya that's cool....the silver upkeep to sustain that is it worth it? Rangers have evasion explosion which is OP in aoe grinding...why ruin it with a horse... lol

Posted

autolooping is in hell yeah :D

Posted

seems like reading isnt ur strength so i let you read it again - and again and again until u get it

You literally described setting up an automated method for providing mouse clicks at specific coordinates to your game client.  That's botting....

Posted

Level 1-50 in 6 hours was done a korean using ranger horse power leveling

ranger are quite nice on horse ... all other classes seem to suck

Posted

Wow you guys are a bunch of crybabies, be glad they even care enough to do hotfixes in the first place. Obviously important enough if they shut it down in the middle of the day. Wipe your tears and go breathe fresh air for 2hrs...you will be okay, I promise ;)

+1 weekly maintenance and downtime for hotfixes and people cry. I;ve played mmos where you get an update once every few months and lets just say no one plays them anymore.  As long as BDO does constant weekly maintenance and updates/upgrades, the game will grow (hopefully, as some games got worse ever update like archeage, even though it started out good, and WoW)

autopath looping I didnt really want to much because I think everyone will just have max breath and str in a week and high lvl horses in 2 weeks but it is in so might as well make use of it.  I leave to work in 2 hours so best believe my horse will be circling calpheon for the next 8 hours til I get home lol.  Maybe with a trade pack or maybe on my horse... That is the big dilemma.  

The 2 hours of downtime, go read a book or watch a movie or tv show or do some exercise.  Kids nowadays.

1 person likes this