• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 08th

589 posts in this topic

Posted

how do u do this auto looping?

Posted

Thanks for xp boost, those of us new and grinding to get to 50 appreciate it a lot :)

Posted

As I said in the last patch notes, stop asking Daum for stuff or stop expecting them to do something coherent. They probably....

1 person likes this

Posted

gV6jEKM.png

4/8/2016

UTC

CEST

EDT

CDT

PDT

Start

14:00

16:00

10:00

09:00

07:00

End

16:00

18:00

12:00

11:00

09:00

uSaKrEd.png

The Auto-path looping feature has been enabled in-game.

• The following items have been excluded from the store in Red Battlefield.
    • [Battlefield] Instant HP Potion (XL)
    • [Battlefield] Instant MP Potion (XL)
Those who are already in possession of the items above will see them replaced with those below:
  • [Battlefield] Instant HP Potion (XL) > [Battlefield] HP Potion (XL)
  • [Battlefield] Instant MP Potion (XL) > [Battlefield] MP Potion (XL)

Minor adjustement for AP/DP at the Red Battlefield

• Corrected : Minimum DP balancing has been increased
  • Corrected : HP balancing at the beginning of the battle has been removed
  • Corrected : HP balancing granted to the losing team has been decreased.

Tier 1 Pet can now obtain skills when level 10 is reached. (Players who already have Level 10 pets will also get new skills)

Update - Bonus EXP Weekend

HOORAY FOR AUTOLOOPING!

Posted

Tamer pet Still bugged !!!!!!! What maintenance u did? -.- its a joke or what ? losing time and u cant fuk resolv a shiti bug ?

TAMER PET STILL NOT WORKING AT RED BATTLEFIELD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are nerfed and u bug the pet ? nice job ! 2 weeks without pet at battlefield nice !

Posted

people were doing it anyway so why not just enable it for everyone?

That's not scripting. That's simply walking in circles by pressing W and A or D. Sometimes those two keys (A, D) do not strafe but turn. So you just have to lock those keys in place and way you go! I've thought about this myself but never used it because I don't need strength, I need stamina. And for that you need to sprint by pressing SHIFT, so that circle walking does not work.

Posted

Auto Pathing and no pots during battle fields. NICE!  Very satisfied.

Posted

still no fix for warrior, scar of dusk doesnt work do something about it...

Please Daum.

Posted

Anyway to get this to patch? Still waiting. Can't sell to vendors because of this

Posted

Easter egg quests have disappeared from the priests, just as I have enough raidrop eggs...

1 person likes this

Posted

Please add skills to other tier pets to compensate, this is purely cruel to the players that bred their lv10 tier 1s into tier 2. Like seriously, this a paid cash shop item and you're telling me I wasted 40$?

RNG is the name of the game.  They probably will not add skills to the higher tiers because they want you to spend money to get to tier 4 for the most skills.  If one could get 2 skills at tier 2 and 3 skills at tier 3, then what is the point in trying to get all the way to tier 4?  Even if tier 4 had 4 skills.  This would also cause yet more complaints that pets are even more P2W if they did such a thing.

Posted

AND, if your Autopath doesn't work (ALT+RMB to choose path and then hover over you char on map until the path turns green (while holding ALT) and press RMB again.):

Just RELOG and i should have sorted itself out.. ;)

Posted

AND, if your Autopath doesn't work (ALT+RMB to choose path and then hover over you char on map until the path turns green (while holding ALT) and press RMB again.):

Just RELOG and i should have sorted itself out.. ;)

Holland can't download the patch =(

Posted

OMG!! srsly?? 52 megas just for auto path? At this rate it will be like a zillion gygabytes same time next year.... :V

Can't believe no one has complained about that yet, or TRADE...

*popcorn*

Posted (edited)

Can confirm. I am dutch didnt get the patch also not after 25 restarts. used free vpn (tunnelbear) and got the patch instant with a UK vpn. GG DaumEU located in the netherlands forgot about his own country xD. Not hate on daum tho they are doing a good job in my opinion ^^

Autopathing loop works after patch for me. It did not work before patch.

Edited by Yangzhoui

Posted

GREAT THIS MONTH COULD BE 23 DAYS AND ALL OTHER PLAYER HAVE A ADVANTAGE LIKE MAX HP AND ALL OTHER STATS AND GEAR OF CAUSE THEY HAVE A ADVANTAGE OF 36DAYS AND WHEN I START PLAYING RUSH LV 50 GET MY ARMOR FROM MY OTHER CHAR I START PVP AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN?I LOSE REASONS:

BETTER GEAR; BETTER STATS; THEY MAYBE PLAY BETTER WITH THEIR CLASS BECAUSE OF TIME AND AND AND

Calm yo tatas.

Posted

RNG is the name of the game.  They probably will not add skills to the higher tiers because they want you to spend money to get to tier 4 for the most skills.  If one could get 2 skills at tier 2 and 3 skills at tier 3, then what is the point in trying to get all the way to tier 4?  Even if tier 4 had 4 skills.  This would also cause yet more complaints that pets are even more P2W if they did such a thing.

This isn't RNG.  It's saying that you have to pay $$ to get skills beyond pets previously level to 10, letting you buy new pets, then giving anyone who didnt buy new pets the abilities on their tier 1's anyways.  Very bait and switchey feeling.

Posted

i saw autolooping and died

Posted

That's not scripting. That's simply walking in circles by pressing W and A or D. Sometimes those two keys (A, D) do not strafe but turn. So you just have to lock those keys in place and way you go! I've thought about this myself but never used it because I don't need strength, I need stamina. And for that you need to sprint by pressing SHIFT, so that circle walking does not work.

I would love to see how you are rebinding the A and D key. From what I was told that you could in KR, but its not supported in our version.

Posted

I would love to see how you are rebinding the A and D key. From what I was told that you could in KR, but its not supported in our version.

It takes like 10 seconds.  You can literally verify it right now.  People have been rebinding to num lock and using the num lock feature for a while.

Posted

It takes like 10 seconds.  You can literally verify it right now.  People have been rebinding to num lock and using the num lock feature for a while.

looking at inputs right now. Can't seem to see any rebinding for turning left or right with keyboard.

Posted

Still no patch, no selling possible. Tried delete version.dat, and restarted pc. 32Gb got downloaded, and nope, every time the same thing. 

The slot shop is invalid, and bags are overcrowded. Can't do anything, kinda stuck. Any advice ?

Posted

people were doing it anyway so why not just enable it for everyone?

testing this. There is no way the wizard in the video is using the numlock workaround with that pack. The valkerye is likely using the numlock glitch.

Posted

ooooookay so you mean that I bought a second pet for breeding just to get a pet skill for no reason? 

Posted

So... an AFK score board next patch? Most time spent outside the game and such.
Why not an Olympic sized stadium where people can run in circles all day/night?

Why are you giving in to such demands from lazy people??