• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 08th

589 posts in this topic

Posted

So what does this mean for people that have already used T1 Pets without skills? Now we will have worse T3/4 than other people because we were ahead of the game.....r

Posted

So... an AFK score board next patch? Most time spent outside the game and such.
Why not an Olympic sized stadium where people can run in circles all day/night?

Why are you giving in to such demands from lazy people?? 

having a job is lazy? Yet running for fourty hours to get a t4 to lvl 30 behind a computer isn't?

Posted

So what does this mean for people that have already used T1 Pets without skills? Now we will have worse T3/4 than other people because we were ahead of the game.....r

No, T1 would only get 1 skill.  But wait, T2 only gets 1 skill as well?  T3 and T4 get more skills on the same pet, so that's the bonus.  At a minimum the CD between gathering is reduced - which is nice.

Posted

Still no patch, no selling possible. Tried delete version.dat, and restarted pc. 32Gb got downloaded, and nope, every time the same thing. 

The slot shop is invalid, and bags are overcrowded. Can't do anything, kinda stuck. Any advice ?

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/67535-selling-items-dont-work

I used WIfiprotector, install it and run it then you can patch the launcher. Thankfully it's only 52 MB or so, so shouldn't take long.

Posted (edited)

having a job is lazy? Yet running for fourty hours to get a t4 to lvl 30 behind a computer isn't?

Why all of a sudden having a job is so problematic? I personally have around 2 hours a day to play and most of the time even less. Yes - job, family... I have them too.
And yet I trained a horse to T4 lvl9... just by running from zone to zone doing quests. It's not that hard.

And why do you need a lvl30 horse from the beginning? If you invest more time and effort you will eventually have everything you need... just not the first week after you start playing. But now everyone will run around with max stats - what's the point in having them if you can just raise them "for free" ?

This is meant to be a "sandbox" game and not like most of the other MMOs where you have to suffer to max lvl so you can play the "end-game".... things are a little bit different here.

Edited by Deathwing

Posted

TAKE MY MONEY

Posted

And this is really so important to add this "patch" right now when people are back from work and they want to play game? Instead of adding this patch in next weekly maint you are making your players angry. GJ

16-18 (CET) people get back from work? I really wish I was that lucky, never got out before 21-21.30 this week ^^'''

Posted

Why all of a sudden having a job is so problematic? I personally have around 2 hours a day to play and most of the time even less. Yes - job, family... I have them too.And yet I trained a horse to T4 lvl9... just by running from zone to zone doing quests. It's not that hard.

And why do you need a lvl30 horse from the beginning? If you invest more time and effort you will eventually have everything you need... just not the first week after you start playing. But now everyone will run around with max stats - what's the point in having them if you can just raise them "for free" ?

This is meant to be a "sandbox" game and not like most of the other MMOs where you have to suffer to max lvl so you can play the "end-game".... things are a little bit different here.

because when I want to play with my fiance the last thing I wanna do is run around on a horse. The Afk horse leveling  let's people at least partially catch up to those far ahead.

I get the point of the game, I don't have a lvl 30 t4 lol.  Though I did just get two t4's yesterday yay.

Posted

This pleases me.

Posted

(Players who already have Level 10 pets will also get new skills)

Is reading hard?

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Jouska What about the people with Tiar 2 pets, which are now 1:1 as those Tiar 1 lvl 10 ? 

Posted

Tier 1 Pet can now obtain skills when level 10 is reached. (Players who already have Level 10 pets will also get new skills)

Does this mean that Tier2 will have 2 skills? Tier 3 will have 3? Tier 4 will have 4? Or does one of the later tiers now no longer give a skill.?

Posted (edited)

I've patched, but can't get auto loop to work.  I click at a spot on the map and get the blue line, but when I alt+ hover over my character, it doesn't turn green.  If I alt+ RMB elsewhere to try creating a further part of the loop, the first blue line disappears.  I've tried alt clicking at various places, but no auto loop.

Anyone any suggestions?

NVM - it seems to work now.  :) 

Edited by Wamphyri

Posted

These have most likely been mentioned, but I'll be damned if I'm going to look through 20+ pages of posts....but why the need to give life skill focused people the middle finger? EVERY time you do bonus exp you do it ONLY for combat. You listed life skill exp, then pulled out and said only combat. Another thing probably mentioned more. If you sort give T1 level 10s skills but I already have T2 and T3s who missed out on an extra shot at RNG buff roulette. Then again you guys already do have a pretty bad track record with things anyhow so I'm not really surprised.

1 person likes this

Posted

Like many others have asked, this does raise questions about pets that are currently level 10.

no.. it doesnt. Did none Of you many people even read the entire sentence. Seriously wtf? The info is right there. 

Posted

And the pets that were lvl 10 before this?

Players who already have Level 10 pets will also get new skills. 

They stay the same

Posted (edited)

The problem is that people who already have T2+ pets missed out on an extra skill chance. 

Edited by Dioblogr

Posted

Players who already have Level 10 pets will also get new skills. 

They stay the same

That wasn't in the patch notes when I asked :P  already checked that in game anyway

Posted

Okay, now this I consider pandering to the people begging for auto-looping.

I agree with it being a 'catch up' feature; the game doesn't need it.

That said, now I'll go autopath instead of fish, since it actually improves my character instead of generates a tiny bit of income unless you're at a hotspot with an empty inventory and good rod.

Posted

Got 2 tier level 10 tier 3 hawks, no new skills.  Working as intended or not?

Posted

Well, most of us were sitting waiting for zaka to spawn.. and when he does the shut down the -----ing servers for this?

You were "sitting waiting" for a bunch of pixels to spawn? Wow, absolutely NOTHING else to do with your life?

And I don't think "most of us were".

On the other hand I had set up for auto fishing before heading to work...yes, some of us work...and when I got home I was logged off only to log in to three fish in my inventory and drowning underneath my ship. Oh god, my life nearly ended! Wo do they think they are to take the servers down while I'm auto-fishing?

Why all of a sudden having a job is so problematic? I personally have around 2 hours a day to play and most of the time even less. Yes - job, family... I have them too.And yet I trained a horse to T4 lvl9... just by running from zone to zone doing quests. It's not that hard.

Aren't they just slowly enabling features that are ALREADY part of the original game in Korea? This isn't new, it's just new to you.

Posted

Can you please stop it with the damn maintenance on the EU servers in the middle of the damn day? EU people want to play the game too, you know.

Please continue doing these.  I really enjoy the sound of Eu whiners.  They have a certain whistle in their QQing that sings to my soul.

Please continue

Posted

What the hell of balance on DP has been done at the battlefield, that every fakkin sorc, nearly one shots now ? Please fix this sh1t...

Posted

Still unable to patch in NL (ziggo as provider)

Can't sell, 

Can't ativate workers

It is really annoying and verry verry disappointing the worst customer service (even worst that KPN) is still having weekend. 

We paid money for this game u should have a team on standby fixing this shit and communicating what ever the h*** u are doing to get it fixed

Posted

well so far in the last several hours i have not had a character in game long enough for the time delay to expire and allow me to use the trader.

well so far in the last several hours i have not had a character in game long enough for the time delay to expire and allow me to use the trader.

yes. i have been crashing THAT often.